Nikander

'AddNoneButRespawned' error

Hello fellow armaholics !

I'm getting this error in RPT when I go to try out my MP mission in Main Menu > Multiplayer > New > Host LAN > Create game > Lobby

Anyone else having the same error ? (Google and forums search say not)

Done some digging, but still puzzled where all this appeard from:

22:03:56 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport01.Altis\mission.sqm, line 93: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line
22:03:56 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport02.Altis\mission.sqm, line 76: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line
22:03:56 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport03.Altis\mission.sqm, line 78: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line
22:03:56 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport04.Altis\mission.sqm, line 82: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line
22:03:56 A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport04.Altis: string @STR_A3_MP_GS_SC_04_Overview_text cannot be localized client-side - move to global stringtable
22:03:56 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport05.Stratis\mission.sqm, line 85: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line
22:04:11 Bad conversion: scalar
22:04:11 Bad conversion: scalar
22:04:16 Global namespace not passed during: AddNoneButRespawned
22:04:16 Global namespace not passed during: AddNoneButRespawned
22:04:16 Error in expression <AddNoneButRespawned>
22:04:16   Error position: <AddNoneButRespawned>
22:04:16   Error Local variable in global space

Funny thing here is, my mission is not any of 'A3\Missions F Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupportXX.Stratis', but I still get these errors reported when I'm in the LAN lobby of my 3den edited mission ... and no, I am not using (deliberately) any variable or function named 'AddNoneButRespawned' anywhere in my mission.

Thanks in advance,

Nikander

22:03:56 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport05.Stratis\mission.sqm, line 85: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line

Official missions always get loaded in regardless of your settings.

• Like 1

Official missions always get loaded in regardless of your settings.

Thanks for the reply ! Still the best gaming community there is.

Nikander

I found out this error can be reproduced by setting 'Garbage Collection' options in 3den editor 'Attributes' menu.

Nikander