Sign in to follow this  
Raenir

Error Found in file ADDONS\*.pbo (00000000!=00000001)

Error found in file ADDONS\anims.pbo (0000000!=0000001)

I have already tried redownloading/reinstalling, same error.

Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.

ARMA II Steam

ArmA 2: Updating version 1.02 to version 1.07...

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\ANIMS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\ANIMS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\CHARACTERS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.

ARMA II Steam

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\CHARACTERS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Ermm I'm really confused as to what version of Steam A2 you have and what you're trying to patch it with, current steam A2 is 1.07 so I think you'd be better off removing it from your HDD and downloading it again.

Ermm I'm really confused as to what version of Steam A2 you have and what you're trying to patch it with, current steam A2 is 1.07 so I think you'd be better off removing it from your HDD and downloading it again.

I downloaded it from Gamersgate, I already tried redownloading and reinstalling, it still absolutely refuses to patch.

ARMA II Steam

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\AIR.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

I have version 1.00, this is the 1.00 to 1.07 patch.

So the Gamersgate version is 1.00 and they never released a later version? Or is it 1.02 as indicated in the patch error? If so try the 1.02-1.05 patch then 1.05 - 1.07 patch.

So the Gamersgate version is 1.00 and they never released a later version? Or is it 1.02 as indicated in the patch error? If so try the 1.02-1.05 patch then 1.05 - 1.07 patch.

Okay i launched the game after reinstalling, says 1.02

1.05 or is there a 1.02 to 1.05?

Yeah I'm getting the same problem.

Edited by Raenir

This happens with every file in the addons folder.....

Gamersgate version 1.02, also tried a DVD version still doesn't work, as well as different mirrors for the patch.

Any suggestions?

Not sure why you started a new thread when we're already addressing this in the other thread, but I'll move all the posts here for the sake of clarity.

I wanted to be on the safe side.

And yeah, different mirror same problem, refuses to patch.

I already just tried that version from t5hat link and it still gives that problem.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Reinstalled the game, tried patching under administrator mode and turned off 'read only' under properties, it kinda helped but i still got numerous errors.

ARMA II Steam

ArmA 2: Updating version 1.02 to version 1.05...

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\DUBBING.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\DUBBING.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\MISC.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\PLANTS2_TREE.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\ROCKS2.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\CHARACTERS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\DUBBING.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\MISC.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\ROCKS2.PBO.UPD.#STEAM cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\SIGNS2.PBO.UPD.#STEAM cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\SOUNDMISSIONS.PBO.BI.BISIGN.UPD.#STEAM cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\SOUNDMISSIONS.PBO.UPD.#STEAM cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\SOUNDS.PBO.UPD.#STEAM cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\STRUCTURES.PBO.UPD.#STEAM cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\TRACKED2.PBO.UPD.#STEAM cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\TRACKED2.PBO.UPD.#STEAM cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Some error occurred during patch installation.

Patch file is probably dammaged. You may need to download it again.

Error in file ADDONS\tracked2.pbo, phase 1.

Edited by Raenir

Hello Raenir,

I have been searching around the forum to try to find an answer to your problem and it seems that you are not the only user to have experience this particular problem. From what I have gathered from other forum members, it seems that downloading the ARMA2 1.04 patch then patching from 1.04 to 1.05 instead of trying to install the 1.05/1.07 patch right away works for them. I am not sure if this will work for you but the errors they had and fixed were exactly the same as yours.

Therefore, I suggest that you uninstall then reinstall ARMA2 and patch it to 1.04: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7448

If that works, patch ARMA2 to 1.05: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8820

And if that works and you want to stay up to date with patches you could download and install 1.07: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10875

same error with 1.04

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:21 PM ----------

ArmA 2: Updating version 1.02 to version 1.04...

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\STRUCTURES.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\STRUCTURES.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\TRACKED2.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.02-1.03\ADDONS\UTES.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

ArmA 2 patch 1.04 has been applied successfully.

Reinstalled, repatched with 1.04, some different errors thought this time it seems to actually be willing to complete. As for whether the game will work, dunno.

same error with 1.04

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:21 PM ----------

Reinstalled, repatched with 1.04, some different errors thought this time it seems to actually be willing to complete. As for whether the game will work, dunno.

Hi.

Hmmm i didn't now that Gamersgate has any connection with STEAM. Has Gamersgate a client like Steam? If you have Steam i suggest you to download ArmA2 via your Steam Client. The ArmA2 steam version is 1.07.

Sorry if i'm wrong here, but i thought Steam was the only one that sells steam versions.

I bought it with Gamersgate I cant download it from Steam. Theyre two completely different stores.

I bought it with Gamersgate I cant download it from Steam. Theyre two completely different stores.

Yes. But in your first post:

ARMA II Steam <------------------ STEAM

I see it says ARMA II Steam ??? marked in red.

So for me it sounds like it steam..

Maybe they share a distributor? Either way I didn't use the steam client, I used the gamersgate client, I know of noway to get it from steam without buying it a second time.

So errors aside I finally got OA installed, just need to test it now.

Maybe they share a distributor? Either way I didn't use the steam client, I used the gamersgate client, I know of noway to get it from steam without buying it a second time.

So errors aside I finally got OA installed, just need to test it now.

Yeah maybe, but i never heard about that before :S

I could also be the patch detection system that cannot detect exactly what type of version you have. But you may talk to Gamersgate and ask why they don't update ArmA2 to a newer version or maybe BIS has forgot to tell Gamersgate about new versions.

Nice to see to got OA installed, hope it works for you :)

I'm getting little annoyances, I cant seem to "download mission file" in mp.

Ok. So you only start ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead and you have the latest official update?

Version 1.52.71612(steam version) other official update has version 1.52.718XX.

I know sometimes you joining a server and it start download the mission, it stops in the beginning, just give it some seconds and it will start download.

If not, i could be some problems with your router/firewall or Antivirus that prevent you for download. Not sure, i can't remember i had this problem before with Operation Arrowhead, only with ArmA2.

It could also be a server problem, have you tried other servers?

So far ive only tried normal arma2 not AO yet, other servers give either the same problem or im auto kicked.

Maybe another possible solution:

What are your system-specs?

-I had exactly the same error when I got an unstable OC of my cpu in the past. -If this is the case, try to go back to default clocks and try to install, you shouldn't get "error xdelta3 returned error code: 1" anymore.