Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: CO (how to combine ARMA 2 into ARMA 2:OA and use together)

Steam no longer shows anything related to CO. It used to have a specific "Play Combined Ops" menu entry (or something close to that anyway). It`s simply not needed anymore, as all A2 content, and any DLC you have shows up inside OA when you run it.

Start OA, look in the main menu screen and if you have the A2/A2OA/BAF/PMC/ACR logos down at the bottom, you`re all good.

Thanks! I was all this time waiting a shortcut or a link (after hit the play) as i had seen in many Screenshots. So in the end i simple have to play arrowhead after instaling everything. I have looked and the DLCs appear there. Thanks for all the help.

So I have both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA, and, on my old PC, I had them both installed and had run arma 2 once. I then launched from Arma 2 OA and had access to everything available in both games.

Now, my old PC was destroyed, and on my new PC, I have something of a unique space situation where my Windows partition only has around 15 GB available (not including space taken by the OS). So what I do is move games I've downloaded to my Ubuntu partition using Steam mover, which creates a shortcut in the common folder, then move them back when I want to play.

My question is, do I need to download both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA having run arma 2 once before on another PC, and if so, can Arma 2 be on another partition and still give me access to the correct things in OA? Thanks.

Hello, i have a question.How to install mods for Steam version of Arma II CO?I want invasion 1944 mod but i don't understand how to install it from online tutorials,  as most of them are out dated.Can somone help?