Sign in to follow this  
sxp2high

Cargo Load and Drop Script

Be cool.

love it haahahah proper ganster an that !!!!

lookin forward to the new release :yay:

ohhh forgot to mention try puttin double hummves in the cargo hold

ohhh forgot to mention try puttin double hummves in the cargo hold

You can only load 1 object into 1 helicopter... But there's a small exploit. 2 players can load 2 objects into the same helicopter. That's because the script runs 95% local.

These are already on the future plans:

Broadcasting the cargo content.

Object size does matter, so that you can load 3 Ammoboxes but only 1 HMMWV for example.

I have been working with BAF gear lately and added some additional lines into the Cargoinit.

case "BAF_Merlin_HC3_D": {

_transporter addAction [("<t color="#dddd00"">" + ("Load Cargo") + "</t>"),"cargoLoad\cargoLoad.sqf",["MV22]];

};

case "CH_47F_BAF": {

_transporter addAction [("<t color="#dddd00"">" + ("Load Cargo") + "</t>"),"cargoLoad\cargoLoad.sqf",["MV22]];

};

And added BAF gear into the Cargoload scripts.

_C130JObjects = ["BAF_VehicleBox","BAF_OrdnanceBox","BAF_Launchers","BAF_VehicleBox","BAF_ATV_D","BAF_BasicAmmunitionBox","BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D","BAF_Jackal2_GMG_D","BAF_BasicWeapons","Misc_cargo_cont_net1","Misc_cargo_cont_net2","Misc_cargo_cont_net3","Motorcycle"];

_MV22Objects = ["BAF_VehicleBox","BAF_OrdnanceBox","BAF_Launchers","BAF_VehicleBox","BAF_ATV_D","BAF_BasicAmmunitionBox","BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D","BAF_Jackal2_GMG_D","BAF_BasicWeapons","Misc_cargo_cont_net1","Motorcycle"];

Been playing around with this using the Log stuff as well. I noticed it has overlaping commands to load into and out of the vehicle. Was wondering if its possible to make a version were it loads into the vehicle using the log system with its cargo, and have it still able to be paradropped. Also how do you add other vehicles to be able to use this script?

Been playing around with this using the Log stuff as well. I noticed it has overlaping commands to load into and out of the vehicle. Was wondering if its possible to make a version were it loads into the vehicle using the log system with its cargo, and have it still able to be paradropped. Also how do you add other vehicles to be able to use this script?

log stuff ? what do you mean ? as for adding more veichles your on your own as it took me quite some time to figure it out. the attach points are fun :)

Sorry I meant this stuff R3F Logistic Script, its got its own set of commands and stuff and when you use it with this script the due some of the same stuff but in diffrent ways.

@ sxp2high

did you manage to get the script finished ? hows it looking ? r3f compatible or you still working on it ?

Well, i'll keep using my own script/cargo system. Madbull said that he will include that feature in the future to R3F anyway.

Im late on the release, sorry. Having some problems atm. Ill try to release asap.

Ready.

Edited by sxp2high

hi

ok im gettin no parachutes when the veichles are unloaded and there seems to be a problem unloading on the ground

1. the parachutes dont seem to be attaching to the object properly as the veichles just fall out off the sky with no chute or smoke. i have tried editing the scripts to use OAs ParachuteBigWest_EP1 and nothing changed everything just fell with no chutes.

2. when you unload on the ground, for some reason it will move you to the bottom left corner of the map or the unloaded veichle will collide with the plane causeing it to do some weird stuff like stand on its tail with the nose faceing directly to the sky.

mark

EDIT: ok i got chutes but no smoke

EDIT: now ive got both

ok the attachto points need some adjusting which file is it ?

Edited by spyhunter82

hi

srry for the double post but i think i might have found another problem :( it should be easy to fix.

is there anyway to set it so just the pilot has the load and unload action menu because i keep findin that crazy people find it a good idea to unload when your in a tight turn and the wings are near vertical, and i can assure you the outcome isnt good :eek:

is there anyway to set it so just the pilot has the load and unload action menu because i keep findin that crazy people find it a good idea to unload when your in a tight turn and the wings are near vertical, and i can assure you the outcome isnt good :eek:

Limit action to only the pilot:

this addAction["Menu Name","scriptToRun.sqf",[],1,false,true,"","_this driver _target"];

Or use the BIS_fnc_getPitchBank function to limit dropping to only when it's basically level.

ok heres what ive got

this addAction["BTK\Cargo Drop\Start.sqf",[],1,false,true,"","_this driver _target"];

does this look ok ?

this addAction["Cargo Drop","BTK\Cargo Drop\Start.sqf",[],1,false,true,"","_this driver _target"];

Where the first "Cargo Drop" will be what your action menu option is called.

@ sxp2high

ive tried to change the attach points so veichles when being unloaded dont spawn in the tail of the c130j, but every value ive changed hasnt done anything

could you paste the section that needs to be changed for the detach points for unloading ?

ive been editing the "engine" with no sucsess

thanks

mark

Which transporter and which objects are having the unload problems? Please tell me and ill fix it. There are so many vehicles and objects supported now, i expected some problems like that...

Pilot only action is noticed too, will be included in the next update.

Thanks.

Edited by sxp2high

its all the MTVRs and any veichle of similar size, APCs etc. what happens is it spawns there and then drops to the ground

heres a picture

http://www.dumpt.com/img/viewer.php?file=c1lgk1j49pqecg7v9czb.jpg

sorry for the poor picture, i had my settings on medium low for testing purposes

hope this helps

mark

Edited by spyhunter82

Thanks, this helps. :)

Didn't try MTVR or APC, its too unreal for my like. But i will fix this for you. Will be done in about 20min. Please stand by.

Updated:

******* Changelog v1.91 *******

******* CHANGED *******

+ Added all trucks and apcs to XL transporters (C130)

+ Changed unload procedure

+ Demo Mission is now optional (Select the Start Mission action to start it)

Action for pilot only follow with the next release...

Please test again and give me feedback. :)

Edited by sxp2high

I don't know why this happens. Never happend to me not on both multi- and singleplayer. It's in the air because i attach it there for 0.2 seconds (Just a way to put it behind the vehicle no matter which direction the transporter is facing) before setting height to ground level.

Which map are you trying? Takistan?

Have you canged anything in the script?

Edited by sxp2high

Nice additions,

Seems a little far fetched having fighters and mq-9 carrying ammo boxes though ?

I would drop the aw139 to the small group, you can`t swing a cat in the back, let alone an ATV.

The mi-171 is pretty big and powerful compared to the other Mi8/17 models, maybe for game balance you could consider putting that up in the larger rotary class, give the east a heavy lift.

Thanks for making airborne resupply back in fashion !

Edited by UGLY58

Thanks. I will look into your cargo size suggestions.

And the jets and predator... I just tried to give you all options, if you dont like it, change the settings file (its very easy)... :)

Hey,

Looks like a good script but didn't really have a chance to do the demo mission... the little bird seems to explode when turning hard! On top of this I got no drop options while in it, this occured in hover at various altitudes and when moving at various altitudes.

Any ideas?

Edited by rexehuk