Sign in to follow this  
Zipper5

[CAMP] Operation Cobalt

I really loved this campaign, such an awsome work! :)

I actually liked this more than the Bohemia created ones! I hope you will continue to make campaigns! :D

Brilliant campaign I really enjoyed it. I particularly liked 'Unlikely Allies', not just the firefight but somehow the whole atmosphere of that mission seemed just right.

An excellent job and I look forward to future campaigns and missions!

Finally finished this, the CO version this time. Still have some issues with the final mission, however. I'd failed it and got the "bad" outro, but when I replayed the last mission and finished with a success, no "good" outro followed and I'm stuck with being able to view the "bad" outro. So how does this end?

This really good, on mission 5 and enjoying it a lot. Well done excellent mission.

Only issue i had was in the castle the AI wouldnt return fire, they would outside it but not inside. Restart fixed it.

Just a quick thank you Zipper5. I just finished the campaign a few minutes ago and truly enjoyed all of it. Great Job bud!

Cheers!

Great campaign! but i have error and crash game on "09itsdowntothis" mission :(

(Combined Operations + BAF and Beta patch 1.59.82128)

arma2oa.RPT file:

Mods: BAF

Distribution: 1489

Version 1.59.82128

Fault address: 00677FCC 01:00276FCC C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe

file: 09itsdowntothis

world: Chernarus

campaign: Campaigns\zp5_opcobalt_co

battle: Chapter4

mission: ItsDowntoThis

Prev. code bytes: D2 34 8B 80 54 02 00 00 8B 54 1A 14 6B C0 48 41

Fault code bytes: C6 44 02 01 00 3B 4E 1C 7C CB 8D 4E 18 E8 DA 98

Registers:

EAX:FFFFFFB8 EBX:2DA60800

ECX:00001925 EDX:39030000

ESI:0B29ADD0 EDI:00000000

CS:EIP:0023:00677FCC

SS:ESP:002B:0184EF84 EBP:0184EF94

DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B

Flags:00010202

Edited by Alexx78

I...I...I made a campaign with the exact same name some time ago but lost it due to restarting my PC completely :O.

I...I...I made a campaign with the exact same name some time ago but lost it due to restarting my PC completely :O.

You're not going to file a law suite on the grounds of plagiarism are you? :eek:

Damn, i think the last mission needs another 15 minutes more of time.

Haha that's what I came here to post!

I captured Lopotev and I was delivering him to the Russians but I ran out of time AFTER I had him in custody, then Chernarus got nuked as a result! I think that, at least, if you have him in custody that the timer should stop. 30 minutes time for the whole mission is NOT a lot considering the difficulty of the last mission. So I lost the campaign and got nuked! I was very surprised when that happened. Great campaign! I went back and cheated to win the last mission just to see what happened and that was a much better ending, too bad it's not the one I earned :(

So you restarted your computer and lost all your files? Sounds like you have some HDD corruption.

Or he had an incorrect Win OS reinstallation, which destroyed all files being in PC at that time. If so, a simple renew of OS elements would have been helpful to avoid any potential problems. But here it is...

Strange, when I get "Fresh off the M1-8? bus" I go to where I'm told to wait and nothing happens, I sat there for about 10 minutes in real time.

Edited by Sabo

Strange, when I get "Fresh off the M1-8? bus" I go to where I'm told to wait and nothing happens, I sat there for about 10 minutes in real time.

I have the same problem. After disembarking from the truck nothing is happening.

So I ran the campaign with just ARMA2, not OA/CO.

Got all the way to "Unlikely allies", cleared Gorka but then the commander orders us "50 meters south" and we all just stand there on the hill overlooking the valley.

Bah!

I removed the campaign pbo and installed a fresh one and restarted the whole campaign. I keep progressing nicely.

regards

Hi I'm really enjoying this campaign so far except that I'm stuck on mission #5 looking for the documents in the village of Gorka.

The reason is that I cannot find them? I found them once (in 1 of 2 adjacent) tents but I then died. So I reverted to an automatic save point and now I can no longer find the documents in the tent.

So I'm left wondering, is the file's location random?

Or did the game automatically save after I found the first file? If so, how can I be sure? Because I couldn't find anything in my inventory, nor did any task display as "completed" in my map page.

I unpbo this campaign, and in 5 mission you can find file RandomdocPos.sqf, so documents position in this mission is random (3 places). I suggest you to restart this mission, maybe there was a bug/error in script after you died.