- Celery, Cole, Rellikki, Binkowski, OFPEC & the BI Forums for their help & support.
- All of the many beta testers for their excellent feedback.
- savedbygrace for writing the exceptionally detailed and very helpful review of the campaign over at OFPEC.
- Kronzky for his Urban Patrol Script.
- Bohemia Interactive Studios for the ever-amazing Arma 2.
v1.01 OFPEC Review (8/10)
Set during the events of Harvest Red, the player takes on the role of Peter Novak, a Private in the CDF. Akula Lopotev has seized command of the Chernarussian Communist Party in a violent coup and renamed it to the Movement of the Chernarus Red Star. He has declared war on the current Democratic government of Chernarus, and began a campaign of 'ethnic-cleansing' to rule out his competition. At first the CDF could contain it, but the ChDKZ slowly grew until they were overwhelmed. The President sent out a call for help, to which the United States sent the 27th MEU to Chernarus aboard the USS Khe Sanh.
- 9 missions long.
- Dramatic and interesting story-driven campaign.
- Small and scripted coupled with large and dynamic missions.
- Play as the Chernarussian Peter Novak, the Russian Vasilly Derevenko, the American Mark Reynolds, and the Chernarussian Karel Svoboda.
- Grunt, leading and special forces missions.
- Custom field dressing healing mechanic.
- Custom music and sounds.
As always, I appreciate any and all constructive criticisms/feedback you guys give me. This was mostly a 1 man project, so I'm sure there will be bugs or other issues. Don't hesitate to notify me about them!
Enjoy!This campaign is a product of months of hard work and restarts/redesigns, and was a greater effort than anything else I've ever done for the community. I want to thank again all the people who helped me out with it. Without you, it would not have seen the light of day. So, with that, I hope you enjoy the campaign!
Edited by Zipper5, 06 February 2011 - 10:44.
Updated to Operation Cobalt: Combined Operations