Sign in to follow this  
Stagler

Russian Naval Infantry (Desert)

This is great, hate to be one of "those people" but could a replacement config for the default Russian units be a possibility?

Edited by BigMorgan

I invoke the ancient and terrible rites of threadomancy to bring you a long awaited update on these.

morpeh.th.jpg

My knowledge of addon making has come alot since I first made these badboys, and because I have lots of parts of models lying around now- 6B13 vest, 6B27 helmet, different chest rigs and such. I thought id revamp these completely.

Yes there is woodland. My release will have Navy instead of Army insignia unlike in this picture though. If they get put into ACE they will have Army badge like below.

mr1vx.th.jpg

The update will have desert and woodland guys from the Naval Infantry. A desert Ural, Ural Open and UAZ in the same colours as the desert BTR70 from ACE_X_RU, and a desert Mi8 with Navy Insignia. Considering the current older version of these are in ACE. Id like the ACE team to update them when this is released which wont be too long. I just need to tweak some textures, im having my first go at adding stitching too.

I wish RHS would hurry up with their new modern motostrelok troops that were advertised a few months back. For me this is really a stop gap until those beauties come out.

Edited by colonel stagler

An issue with the chest rig I've been wanting to get off my chest (pun olol) - namely the same one you've been using on your GRU guys. Some of the pouches have more than one "chest" selection in O2, which makes them bend quite strangely when your character assumes different poses.

The small pouches near the waist come to mind - watch the tops of the pouches move independently and warp like madc*nts. Unless the pouch is very very long (the AK mag ones are fine, for example), they should have only one "chest" selection. Also, check that upper leg selections aren't interfering, and make sure you synchronise your shadow selections (if these pouches have shadows).

Pic-chah:

LOLBendyPouches.jpg

All your "beta" testers should be fired n' shit. :p Lets c-ya.

Also WTF is up with radios on the GRU lol wrong shoulder getting deja vu gonna boycott lmfao ruins immerzions

Haha Cameron your a legend man haha. Yeah man I know what you mean, it hasnt really bothered me but if its an issue ill add it to the fix list.

Phantastic news!

Yes there is woodland. My release will have Navy instead of Army insignia unlike in this picture though.

Plz don't miss to use the actual naval patch with the two anchors crossed instead if the old patch showing a St Andreas cross.

scaled.php?server=51&filename=wmfneurot.jpg&res=small

Edited by DiFool

Please, talk to the people at ACE. Make sure they implement your addon into their mod because it would be a great improvement for the community!

Please stop spamming threads with your ACE2 wishlist. I'm pretty sure the ACE2 devs are aware of this addon. If they want it to have included, then they surely will contact Stagler. If not, then they obviously won't it.

It's their Mod, and their decision what is in it. Not yours.

Modernised Russian Naval Infantry (MORPEH) v.2

Requires ARMA 2 Combined Arms

lingorlanding1.th.jpg

lingorlanding2.th.jpgmorpeh2.th.jpgmorpeh4.th.jpg

morpeh1.th.jpgmorpeh3.th.jpgmorpeh5.th.jpg

This is v.2 of my Naval Infantry. They are completely new models from the old version, a seperate addon you might say. They also come in woodland and desert flavour now. Firstly id like to appologise as the classnames have all changed. Id also like to appologise because the Pilot, Commander, and BRDM2 have been removed from this new version. This new version has the new PASGT style Russian helmet and newer armoured vests. The Naval Infantry arent as well supplied as the motor rifle or VDV troops so they still retain some older equipment. That is why I chose to use the older vests and no digital flora camoflage pattern.

I designed these to go alongside RHS BTR70. All vehicles in this new version share the same desert camo as the RHS BTR70.

v.2

• Russian infantry with naval troop insignia addon with OA features like backpacks and TI.
  • Russian Mi8, Ural, and UAZ desert reskins.
  • New KSOR camouflage pattern.
  • Requires Operation Arrowhead.
  • Works with ACE 2 (They will be incorporated into ACE soon).
  • Works with any weapon replacement packs including Suddens AK74M pack.

Classnames:

SG_NI_Soldier

SG_NI_Soldier2

SG_NI_Soldier_GL

SG_NI_Soldier_AT

SG_NI_Soldier_AR

SG_NI_Soldier_MG

SG_NI_Soldier_LAT

SG_NI_Soldier_HAT

SG_NI_Soldier_AA

SG_NI_Soldier_Medic

SG_NI_Soldier_Marksman

SG_NI_Soldier_SL

SG_NI_Soldier_TL

SG_NI_Soldier_Crew

Desert classnames add _D onto the end of those above.

Download Links

Rapidshare download link

Many thanks to TRFS team for letting me use their models.

BIS for the sample models.

Thanks to SMERSH for the new KSOR camoflage pattern.

Thanks to AKM for his advice on MORPEH

Thanks to ArdvarkDB for o2 advice as always.

Enjoy

Stagler.

Modernised Russian Naval Infantry (MORPEH)

Enjoy

Stagler.

We'll do!

Thx for that update!

I have several questions.

1. Why do they wear PASGHT-H helmets?

2. And why do they have VDV RD-54 backpacks?

Anyway, the addon is damn good.

P.S. Stagler, we can give you remodelled 6Sh92 vest if you want. The version you have has incorrect back.

Fantastic update Col. Thanks

Was waiting for this update.

Thanks a lot! :)

About outdated equipment - I call BS.

I've been travelling to Sevastopol each summer for the past couple of years and last year all the Marines were sporting digital camo and ridin' the exact same new Kamaz trucks(all green) as in A2. Tho there were a couple of Kraz trucks, but they were probably Ukr ones(didn't see the driver/passengers).

Really? I get my shit off MP.com so your probably right.