Sign in to follow this  
jaynus

JayArma2Lib

Thx for the new version! :thumbsup:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

3671474.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=utilities&game=1&id=93][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/3671474.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=93]DOWNLOAD - JayArma2Lib (v.1.0) - [341 KB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

Hotfix to 1.1 for server side crash. Updated in DH :)

Working on new OA patch compat from today now :)

Hey Jan,

We are getting errors when running our OA exe from the JayArma2Lib complaining about files missing... the strange thing is we are not trying to load the mod in any form via modlines.

JayArma2Lib Load Failed

JayArma2LIb: Incompatible version of Arma2 or unable to check version

This happens on both our dedi and my own machine when launching OA when installed in same directory as Arma 2.

Any ideas?

Rob

Yes, thanks for quick reply! Not sure what to do since we run Arma 2 with ACRE, so it needs to be in the same directory.

Edited by rexehuk

Yes, thanks for quick reply! Not sure what to do since we run Arma 2 with ACRE, so it needs to be in the same directory.

Your best bet as of right now is to remove dsound.dll when you are playing OA, or wait for my next version of JayArmA2Lib.

Currently (in our latest ACRE builds only) I support OA 1.52 retail *only*. The Steam version is a completely different box of fuuuuuuu im working my way through right now.

I support OA 1.52 retail *only*.

You mean the retail 1.50?

He means 1.52 non steam version.

1.52 steam version is different.

He means 1.52 non steam version.

1.52 steam version is different.

This is correct. I support both 1.50, and 1.52, non-steam.

1.52 steam makes babies cry right now. Working on it.

Used the 27th of june edition from dev heaven with retail OA and retail A2. Works fine with A2 1.07, not with OA 1.52; both exe files are in the same directory. I get the same error as in this post.

Dev-Heaven updated for steam OA compatibility!!! Updated to version 1.2

52 hours of non-stop disassembly, and I finally got it. New steam updates will be much quicker. Thanks steam packer :)

Edited by jaynus

I know the opinion of Jaynus on supporting beta versions, and I totally understand and acknowledge the reasons behind it (it makes no sense to spend hours on each beta), but the latest OA beta solves important bugs which are really cruical. For example,

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11731

makes OA unusable with Chernarus. It is solved in the latest beta.

Please consider adding support to the 71900 OA.

(Isn't it possible to automate the patching process?)

Version 1.2.1 released on dev-heaven

Includes OA Beta 71952 support. Latest beta.

Changelog

VERSION: 1.2.1

- Updated for latest OA 1.52 beta 71952

- dsound.dll now does not need to be updated anymore after this version.

- removed case sensitivity check on addon

- all pbo's are now signed

NOTE TO SPROCKET USERS:

If you get "incompatible version" error when starting the game with @jayarma2lib, this means you are running a slightly-off build of OA.

It even says your running 1.52; but your not running latest 1.52.

Sprocket release was: 1.52 Build 470264

Official 1.52 patch build is: 470330

The patch can be retrieved at:

http://www.arma2.com/support/updates/folder.html

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage to spread the word. Not mirrored yet as I was not sure its ready for that?

Good call on that foxhound. I'd chill until we at least get a first major patch on OA, which I'm sure is imminent because people are HAVING to use beta to play properly hehe.

updated to 1.2.2 for OA beta 72018 support.

This all looks very interesting, but even the simple bits are written in a language foreign to me. What *does* it do?

It looks like you're getting data from within the game and being able to manipulate and query it in an external application? Am I even close?

This all looks very interesting, but even the simple bits are written in a language foreign to me. What *does* it do?

It looks like you're getting data from within the game and being able to manipulate and query it in an external application? Am I even close?

That is correct. I support communicating with external applications, and also native string manipulation (arma2 SQF doesn't have things like contains, substr, etc). Those are the two main features I use it for anyways :) It also has a built-in SQL database.