Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six

Notice the USP mag classname on ACE2 RC1 has changed?

old: ACE_12Rnd_9x19_USP

new: ACE_12Rnd_45ACP_USP

I got an error when the mission has loaded:butbut:

Notice the USP mag classname on ACE2 RC1 has changed?

old: ACE_12Rnd_9x19_USP

new: ACE_12Rnd_45ACP_USP

I got an error when the mission has loaded:butbut:

I hate it when they do that! I noticed on Jackal's Hunt the other day while I was finishing it wouldnt load because of that and the ACE UH60 Blackhawk wouldnt load either. At first this caused anything added to the mission after the blackhawk in the mission.sqm wouldnt load and for a few minutes there I honestly believed all of my work had been erased!!!

At first I tried to delete the blackhawk from the mission.sqm but that didnt work, so I just replaced the ACE_UH60 with the BIS MH60.

Now that I know what was up with the ACE USP I'll fix it too.

Hope this doesn't hurt you're campaign more than it has sick1!!!

Wow ACE changes alot of this game man, anything to help noobs get to grips with it its rather overwhelming lol.

Does anybody else think that the BIS wounding system is better than the ACE system since ace does not have single player support? Let me know because i might remove it form the ace campaigns.

Does anybody else think that the BIS wounding system is better than the ACE system since ace does not have single player support? Let me know because i might remove it form the ace campaigns.

I'm thinking the exact same thing for my SP missions. I keep running into a lot of bugs, mostly not being able to pull up the heal menu after reloading a save, and the most annoying is when I team switch to a guy who is blacked out and get stuck, not even able to team switch back or load the main menu, leaving me with alt-f4 as the only option. Luckily the later issue only happens to me seldomly (sp?), but I also noticed a lot of people don't know how to use the Ace healing system and get frustrated.

I love the healing system, but its starting to become a bigger hassle than its worth I think. Luckily the sniping/rucks/huntIR/static weapons/etc work :)

Seconded. Its frustrating watching your teammates walk some distance, collapse for a min and then walk and collapse and you can't do anything about it.

Keep the ACE wounding please I don't wanna have to dump a clip into each enemy to kill him.

Im fine with the ACE wounding system. Almost finished the first campaign, Sick. Very good mix of missions. Really like the mission on Khe Sanh.

What I definitely didnt like, is in a mission where you have to find the missiles, this dead body removal. This is first not realistical and second it causes problems because you cant pick up the weapons because they sink into the ground with the body. So I had to go out of the forest to the ammo boxes and lost 3 men because we had no ammo anymore...frustrating.

Also the artillery strikes which were announced on mission start didnt show up anywhere. Maybe because I had no radio on my map?

And yes I get the error message with the Usp magazines too. Can you please update the campaigns?

PS. Is there an easy way to remove the body removal from the missions?

as the ACE wounding system doesn't work correctly in SP then I say dump it and stick with the BIS default, until (if) it is fixed for SP. As I am mainly an SP player I would rather have a fully working heal option than one that "might" work now and again and ruin missions for me, I am running into the not being able to heal my squad mates issues now in Ranger709's Jackals Revenge mission and it is annoying.

SD

Yep return to the standard BIS System instead of the ACE one. Ace Wounding System is designed for MP, in SP the AI can´t really handle it. And you always need to switch to the medic, let him take Stuff out of his ruck, switch back to your guy, after some Time switch back to the medic when he is out of Morphine and to dumb to take the Things from the Ruck by himself....

So yes return to the Bis System

Well if there's allready a ace-verison it wouldn't be much of a job (maybe 10min tops) of unpacking, loading and deleting any ace wound module reference if you want this so bad...

Edited by Icewindo

True. Give me sometime and I'll relase updates for the Ace campaigns.:bounce3:

There is definitely no artillery and gunship support like it is hinted during the missions. Not in the action menu with 0,0 or with 0,8 nor with 0,9 nor with 5 support. So how it is supposed to work?

(Long time lurker, first time poster..)

Great work; really loving these campaigns ! Having played both the non ace version of STS 1 & 2, thought it was time to start at the beginning with the ace supported versions.

Upon loading any of them, at the map briefing, I get the following errors :-

'No entry in bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.ACE_15Rnd_9x19_USP'

This occurs in all three campaigns (STS 1-3).

ARMA II 1.05 (steam version, but manually patched)

Latest versions of all ACE addons synced up this morning (30th Jan)

Latest version of all addons downloaded from Armaholic (29th Jan)

The only extra addon being used is the full nightvision goggles mod.

Known bug, or local to my installation ?

(Long time lurker, first time poster..)

Great work; really loving these campaigns ! Having played both the non ace version of STS 1 & 2, thought it was time to start at the beginning with the ace supported versions.

Upon loading any of them, at the map briefing, I get the following errors :-

'No entry in bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.ACE_15Rnd_9x19_USP'

This occurs in all three campaigns (STS 1-3).

ARMA II 1.05 (steam version, but manually patched)

Latest versions of all ACE addons synced up this morning (30th Jan)

Latest version of all addons downloaded from Armaholic (29th Jan)

The only extra addon being used is the full nightvision goggles mod.

Known bug, or local to my installation ?

The Ace2 Mod removed the 9mm USP and replaced it with a .45, and Sick1 hasn't been able to update his missions yet (he'll prob have to go into every single mission and remove/replace this). I had to do this for my missions, yet for some reason I can't get the .45 USP to work :(

I think its known, you don´t need to worry, the Mission will still be playable, just don´t take the USP Pistol

Great missions, but i have a bug in Operation Hunted (STS 1 Non ACE version),

all tasks accomplished, move to extraction zone, i wait for the helo, get inside it, but it doesnt extract hehe. :o

e73ad6e51eb82ba5af3c3b9bfc2abcc66g.jpg

4c90af7440fbc168131cb39c9b0ec26a6g.jpg

4101f28905b51a33a1af4ff91fe55f1d6g.jpg

Edited by thales100

All of your teammates must extract with you. Are they in the helo?

All of your teammates must extract with you. Are they in the helo?

All AI team mates (2) were killed in the last task, just before extraction.

All AI team mates (2) were killed in the last task, just before extraction.

I see they are still on your screen. If they were completely dead they would be removed. You have to send them a sitrep then Specter will say "Fuck they got 2".

I see they are still on your screen. If they were completely dead they would be removed. You have to send them a sitrep then Specter will say "Fuck they got 2".

Well, they are completely dead in fact i shot them twice in the head just to be sure :p, maybe its a game bug or mods not being 100% compatible ? :j:

3a18ec148e029063989044920eefa2a96g.jpg

Edited by thales100