Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six

what is the main weapon that you usualy use with your teamleader?

I always start with MK12,and you?

any advices?I'm pretty noob.

The MK12 SD is a nice choice imo for some missions. Engage only if its absolutely necessary.

Its always necessary. I choose Equipment depending on Situation. If its going to be urban Combat, then I chosse an assault Rifle, and so on...

I installed the mission, but its not showing up when I chose map panthera.

any idea what might be happening? Not compatible with ACE Updates?

Must have left the god mode on, I'll have to check it out. There will be updates to the ace versions hopefully today.

When you have to use the god mode to test your campaigns, you should know that there is something wrong with the balancing.

Because i don`t use the god mode, not even know of it, i deleted the three seal team six campaigns from my campaigns folder to save me from frustration.

Maybe the AI is simply to good, but even than it is possible to balance missions in that way, that they are playable and enjoyable.

I hope the others have more fun with the ace versions.:(

When you have to use the god mode to test your campaigns, you should know that there is something wrong with the balancing.

Because i don`t use the god mode, not even know of it, i deleted the three seal team six campaigns from my campaigns folder to save me from frustration.

Maybe the AI is simply to good, but even than it is possible to balance missions in that way, that they are playable and enjoyable.

I hope the others have more fun with the ace versions.:(

The god mode is needed to make the on rails shooter work. Have a good day:bounce3:

PS, I checked to make sure I didn't leave the god mode on and I didn't.

Edited by Sick1

Oh man what a ****

I finaly finished the Campaign, the last Mission was really goo d with the mass assault on the Town. Really liked it :rthumb:

I hope the others have more fun with the ace versions.

Yes these missions are tough and can be frustrating at times but if you keep working at them while moving slow and keeping low (use your binoculars alot) you will find a way to succeed;). You cannot shoot the first target you see until you have scoped the area to make sure how much enemy support is around. Those are my suggestions that have helped me get through so far, I'm still on the first campaign (Non-ACE).

I like what Sick1 has done with these missions so far. SEALs don't usually get sent in to handle easy missions, like breaking up a fight between two 7th graders :). The are highly trained special op units sent in to do tasks that most others would fail to complete.

I for one, as well as many others in the community, would like to say thank you once again to Sick1:D.

Edited by Mysteryman5150

Campaign 4 is going to be in a league of it's own:bounce3:

I had fun with the third campaign, back than when tried it, until it stopped working when mission four should start. That was an error produced by ace, and is most probably fixed by now.

This time, i tried to start with the first campaign. It was no fun at all, i had enough of it closely after the start of the second mission.

Well the first Campaign was his first one, So perhaps you should try ST6 2

iron dawn is very problematic.....i call F-35 but only a A-10 comes,why?

@ Mr. Tea- Out of curiosity, what did you not like about the first campaign? I don't ask to bash or flame you. I am just wondering as I am currently playing the first one and I am wondering what makes the other ones different and/or better. I think the first one has been great:D.

IMHO, ST6-1 is by far better than the vanilla campaign that BIS released, which I still haven't convinced myself to finish, LOL. Once I started playing the user made content I have had trouble going back to the BIS missions and campaigns.

No matter how good or bad something or someone is, there will always be plenty of people who love and hate it. That's human nature. No two people think exactly alike. Something is successful as long as there are no people liking it than hating it. For the STS campaigns, it certainly has more love than hate so far. :)

I have a dumb question. On the 4th mission in the first campaign (Non-ACE) it tells me "Airstrike package online. Use action menu to request support." I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to use this air support. I have tried all the different command buttons, tried using the lazer designator (BTW- I am using the team leader as it says). I know I am probably missing something obvious but if somebody would please tell me how to call the airstike I would be most appreciative:). Thank you

You should see a menu option named "Call Support" or "Call Air Support"... no?

@SICK1, How about including the new SCAR and Aug A3? :)

Edited by jasonnoguchi

You are asking whats so different between ST6 1 and ST6 2? Well ST6 2 is much better! And ST6 3 is just unbelivable...

@Jason- Thank you for the help:). However, I cannot find an option anywhere for air support.. Not in my action menu, not in the spacebar command menu, not even among the number commands 1-0. I have tried to run with only the required mods and it still doesn't show up.

Do I have to wait until a certain point in the mission for it to be available? Does it require the lazer range finder (which I have tried) or some other type of equipment?. I feel like maybe I am doing something wrong and missing something that is very simple to do.

I would really love to figure out how to activate it. It would be helpful also b/c the first camp is swarming pretty good with enemies and there is no really good high ground to attack from. I would love to hit them with an airstrike first :D.

@Jason- Thank you for the help:). However, I cannot find an option anywhere for air support.. Not in my action menu, not in the spacebar command menu, not even among the number commands 1-0. I have tried to run with only the required mods and it still doesn't show up.

Do I have to wait until a certain point in the mission for it to be available? Does it require the lazer range finder (which I have tried) or some other type of equipment?. I feel like maybe I am doing something wrong and missing something that is very simple to do.

I would really love to figure out how to activate it. It would be helpful also b/c the first camp is swarming pretty good with enemies and there is no really good high ground to attack from. I would love to hit them with an airstrike first :D.

Okay bro, so after doing some testing I've concluded that it seems to only wants to work every once and awhile on that mission. I'm looking for a fix, but in the mean time just use the launchers crate and kick some ass.

Okay I fixed it. Will update soon.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

You should see a menu option named "Call Support" or "Call Air Support"... no?

@SICK1, How about including the new SCAR and Aug A3? :)

Do you mean the RH pack for the non Ace version?

@Sick1- Thanks man. No worries, I thought it was me being dumb and messing up. I also just realized the mission I am talking about is the 5th one, Operation Wounded Fox and not Operation Kill Switch. Sorry about that. However, you may have the same problem on Operation Wounded Fox, also. Other than that, great campaign!

I think the ACE Team is going to relese some Scar Stuff sooner or later, so you propably better wait

@Sick1, thats right. :) Tested them and they work really well. :)

@TONCI, ACE already made the stand clear that they won't be making any SCARs as SCARs will be released by BIS in the Operation Arrowhead expansion. So, no harm getting the fun right now, right? hehehe... I am gonna include them in my next mission too.