Sign in to follow this  
Bakos

Editing .PBO files

Hello everyone, i had a quick question.

Last time i posted something on this forum i posted it into the wrong place, so i apologize if this is wrong again, seems that this is about user missions mostly.

I have recently downloaded a user mission called co40 sparta domination(so and so).

I wanted to know if ANYONE has any idea on how to edit the .PBO file so that the AI are set to enabled.. and so i can recruit them ingame.

There is a command line in the .PBO file that says:

disabledAI=1;

Whenever i change that 1 to a 0, and try to create a mp game.. The game crashes on me and says that that file has an unexpected size, it tells me the size it was looking for, and the size the file is now.. Am i on the right track on enabling the AI or are there other methods?

Thank you for reading

Sincerely,

Bakos

think u are asking in the wrong forum section but any how...

just put the file in MPMissions instead of Missions

i think u need to host it on multiplayer,

u can enable/disable AI there.

if u want a singleplayer game host a lan server or internet server with password...

8AOzJ.jpg

That is what i mean!

How can i edit the mission so that AI_Disabled is AI_Enabled!

Haha so much time trying to find an answer and many days lost =P

All i needed was a picture!

Thanks you for reading!

Sincerely,

Bakos

ps. Im sorry for all the wrong posts! Honestly am! Don't mean to mess up the fungshwai(sp?) of these forums =(

ps. Im sorry for all the wrong posts! Honestly am! Don't mean to mess up the fungshwai(sp?) of these forums =(

Finally someone being honestly sorry about the mushroom-like growing of the BI forum threads due to people asking things several times instead of searching. :yay:

Ps: good behaviour, you're forgiven :D