Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta!

So what are your feelings about the success of ACE2 so far?

Quite good actually. Testing responses have been great, development has been ongoing, bugs have been squashed, new features added, vibrant bug-tracking situation.

Over 3900 posts, 258.000 views, 9 Mod Updates, 30.000 downloads of the software and 4000 unique library updates downloaded, in under 3 weeks.

We feel also very well supported by fan-sites, communities, (public) servers, and want to thank everyone who is involved with making things happen, every day again.

The distribution experience has been greatly improved since the first release and improvements are still ongoing.

That gives me good feelings :) Ready for a brand-new ACE Year, what about you ?

Edited by Sickboy

Guys i need help. I tried using HuntIR but it won't work. The charge doesn't eject the camera in midair. Also theres no voice when talking to AI. And also many smaller major bugs!

Guys i need help. I tried using HuntIR but it won't work. The charge doesn't eject the camera in midair. Also theres no voice when talking to AI. And also many smaller major bugs!

The AI voice you can turn on and off in ace configs.

The huntir takes some time, sometimes it doesn't work for me if i fire it at an wrong angle or something.

Use search for the AI "bug"

Quite good actually. Testing responses have been great, development has been ongoing, bugs have been squashed, new features added, vibrant bug-tracking situation.

Over 3900 posts, 258.000 views, 9 Mod Updates, 30.000 downloads of the software and 4000 unique library updates downloaded, in under 3 weeks.

We feel also very well supported by fan-sites, communities, (public) servers, and want to thank everyone who is involved with making things happen, every day again.

The distribution experience has been greatly improved since the first release and improvements are still ongoing.

That gives me good feelings :) Ready for a brand-new ACE Year, what about you ?

That is just simply awesome! Honestly, I will not play ArmA without the ACE mod.

Due to unfortunate legal issues involving the security services of a certain country this thread must be closed immediately.