Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Hk416 Pack ver 1.0

i agree about the magazine issue. must have mis undertsood your post.

however the ability to go from a long to a short gun in less then 10 mins in the field is a awesome capability. you would be surprised to know how many units do this .

It is an awesome capability, but I don't see myself disassembling my weapon in the middle of a fight. Whenever we prep for a mission, we bring the appropriate weapons for the situation. If everything goes fubar, we improvise, but we would always have long guns (M240s, M14s) and our carbines/saws. 10 mines with your weapon in pieces means you're useless and 10 minutes is a loooooong time. 2 minutes is too long of a time IMO. Plus dissasembling a weapon in the middle of Iraq or Afghanistan (haven't been, but from what my mates tell me) is a good way of getting dust/dirt/crap in the receiver and that just causes problems ;)

Cool capability, but I don't see it being practical.

And to be on topic, any word on an update? :)

Speaking of updates, with all the old BIS weapons not being updated to OA standards, the RH packs would become that much more attractive if they would be updated (aka look good when looked at through thermal and have working lasers/flashlights).

Well just being able to use a different magazine of a different caliber in the same weapon is what I said is unrealistic. Nobody said anything about a barrel changing feature which involves time, effort, and need to actually carry the parts.

Not necessarily. For example, the FN "Barracuda" can use both .45 and 9mm drums. It's a revolver, but the mechanics are essentially the same.

It is an awesome capability, but I don't see myself disassembling my weapon in the middle of a fight. Whenever we prep for a mission, we bring the appropriate weapons for the situation. If everything goes fubar, we improvise, but we would always have long guns (M240s, M14s) and our carbines/saws. 10 mines with your weapon in pieces means you're useless and 10 minutes is a loooooong time. 2 minutes is too long of a time IMO. Plus dissasembling a weapon in the middle of Iraq or Afghanistan (haven't been, but from what my mates tell me) is a good way of getting dust/dirt/crap in the receiver and that just causes problems ;)

Cool capability, but I don't see it being practical.

And to be on topic, any word on an update? :)

i agree,changing parts in a gun fight is inpracticle, but im not saying thats how you employ it , u might be mounted? an have the extra room.there is a plethora of ways to employ this if you need to.

in both of those countries you will struggle keeping dust and sand out of most things!

speaking of updates, would love to see the elcan spectre with a red dot on top.

Edited by GOOSE63

So Robert Hammer, any news on if you'll be updating this brilliant pack to OA standards?

So Robert Hammer, any news on if you'll be updating this brilliant pack to OA standards?

Not much good news for ya - Am busy with real life :p

,but don't worry soon or later will be update

Not much good news for ya - Am busy with real life :p

,but don't worry soon or later will be

No worries, thats all I needed to know! Cheers.

At least eventually it'll be updated, unlike "some other people's weapons"... ;)

Hi!

When I equip my men with the HK417, a error message pops up saying "Cannot find RH_HK417_Recoil" or something like that. I click ok, and the guns work and everything, but they are recoilless :/ Anyone else experienced this?

Hi!

When I equip my men with the HK417, a error message pops up saying "Cannot find RH_HK417_Recoil" or something like that. I click ok, and the guns work and everything, but they are recoilless :/ Anyone else experienced this?

Its a bug for the Ace2 config, the regular config works fine

Ok!

So I just need to delete the RH_HK_416_ACE configs, and then it will be fine?

I'll try that out! Thanks ^_^

Ok!

So I just need to delete the RH_HK_416_ACE configs, and then it will be fine?

I'll try that out! Thanks ^_^

It worked for me, but then if you use the Ace2 mod, none of the Ace features (hunt IR for example) will work with em.

Hey Robert, I looked on armaholic yesterday and it said you had updated your HK416 pack for OA, but I didnt get around to downloading it.

Now when I look I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Hi All, and RH

Great mod, really

I am a real nutter for these weapons.

Now a few errors that I have noticed. If you use the mod with the ammo box included, there is no problem. (just doesn't load the weapons)

However, when you add the weapons/ammo to a spawning (magicbox) box, in a dom mission, there are a few problems:

There is no "RH_hk416glaeotech" in the config although there is in the weapons list in the config file,

I suspected a typo, and corrected the spelling to "RH_hk416gleotech" and it is all good.

This also occurs in the Mk18 config.

"RH_Mk18glaeot", and "RH_Mk18dglaeot" become "RH_Mk18gleot", and "RH_Mk18dgleot".

Also corrected and good.

I think it was due to the old "copy-paste" bug as the acog variants "xx_xxXXglacog" are just before LOL.

All that said, keep up the excellent work.

Cheers

Muz

PS: I will send the updated cfg's if you want.

Edited by muzashi1963

I would really appreciate more versions of the HK416. Maybe with the Specter DR. And also some with an Aimpoint or EOTech in combination with magnifiers on some models ;)

But as you are busy... =(

incompatibilty hk 417 20 SD PM II 10X and SMK animations (walk fast with weapon down)

and if a tierone character, the weapons blinded shoot animations dnot work. please checkout.

@PFC Magician - I don't think RH can do anything about it since SMK PvP animations alters the stock animations.

With the way it usually goes, since the RH HK416 pack was here before SMK PvP Animations, it's something on SMK PvP Animations end and the question would be better fit in that thread.

@PFC Magician - I don't think RH can do anything about it since SMK PvP animations alters the stock animations.

With the way it usually goes, since the RH HK416 pack was here before SMK PvP Animations, it's something on SMK PvP Animations end and the question would be better fit in that thread.

naa is something in this pack the others RH mods work fine with @smk for some reason @rh_hk416 have this problem.

Guys could you help me? i keep getting an error message. It says "Picture \rh_hk416\inv\hk416 not found" but it let's me open the ammo crate, and once i take any gun arma crashes :confused:

Edited by c4p1t4l

Hi all, I have a little problem, please can you help me? I download rh hk 416 replacement and pack of rh hk416 version 1.2, but when I start the game it says "addon 'ubg rh hk416 replace' requires addon 'rh hk416'", but I have it, can't understand. Maybe are incompatible?

Edited by Alekzenit