Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Hk416 Pack ver 1.0

Very quick update! We're done configuring the new v1.1 pack for ACE compatibility!

Testing has now begun, Robert just received our edited files!

PAvS5QbuIkI

ACR in 7.62x51? I know Magpul had the Messaoud in the works for a 7.62x51 version of the Masada, but I didn't think they were close to finishing it.

Wow, the ACR looks awesome!

Maybe you can add also the 6.8 version? That would be a great addition.

I was thinking about this and i will add a magazine with 6.8mm or make special classis for only 6.8mm?

Well, using 2 different calibers in the same weapon would be quite unrealistic... Besides, the weapon itself must look at least slightly different.

no the weapon it's not really different just the canon biger but it's not a "flashing" difference

I will do 6.8 in the next future update , for now standart ACR with Masada are enough :p

rgr that sir ! thanks and if i put a ticket on ace dev-heaven site do you agree with a possible integration of your ACR ?

Sweet. I love ACR's. Will there be any versions with a front grip? I hope so. :D

Thank you Mr. RH =) DLoading NOW!!!!

Will be downloading as soon as I get home -- but for my curiousity --

what type of scope attachments and rilfe options are there on the HK417?

Absolutely great work RH !!! :bounce3:

The ACR, and the new Massada & HK417 ar fantastic, good Work ! :yay:

;1609725']Will be downloading as soon as I get home -- but for my curiousity --

what type of scope attachments and rilfe options are there on the HK417?

Two types of Hk417 - short cqb or long one and they got standart optics like acog , aimpoint , eotech and long one have sniper scope + types with SD and gl too

Yes these weapons take the awesomeness of RH's packs one notch higher!

The HK417 is available in its three variants, the Recce 16" barrel standard, the Assaulter 12" barrel standard and Sniper 20" accurized.

I am dreaming of an ACOG with a Docter sight on top, to use with an ACR desert ;)

DL'ing now, I'm really excited to see the ACRs and 417s :) something that came to my mind yesterday, when playing around with the HK416s: is it just me or are they a little bit too small? I mean like only a few centimeters...they look smaller than the M4s and more fragile in a hard to explain way, again it might be only my perception but I think I should let you know...

thank you for these beauties and have a nice cold beer!

OK, the ACRs and Massadas are cool. The HK417s however seem a little too small as well to me. I don't mean to sound rude, but it hampers the immersion, at least for me, since I was looking forward so much for some big caliber HKs.

also, in a possible future update of the 417s, would it be possible to get a "long barrel" version with grenadelauncher and a silenced shorter barreled variant?