We are still here and working. We've taking the time learn the ArmA2 Engine. For those that don't read the RKSL site regularly we've stopped supporting ArmA1 and are now solely focused on ArmA2. I'm slowly porting all the projects over and updating our website as I go.
Just like with ArmA1 we're focusing on the British kit again but there are already some "International" projects on the table (more about that on another day). All the UK projects listed below are in game and working so some extent. Most are WIP but some are much closer to release than others. And some rely on scripted system that are still in development.
- Typhoon F2 & FGR4 - New for ArmA2
- Tornado GR4
- Harrier GR7 & 9
- JCA (aka F-35) - New for ArmA2
- Hawk T1
- Hawk T2
- C-130J Hercules
- Seaking HAR.3 (SAR) (Its only used in the UK but its already been made and textured so we'll release it anyway)
- Merlin HC3
- Merlin HC3A
- Puma HC1
- Chinook HC4 (what the upgraded HC2 will be called)
- Chinook HC3A
- MQ9 Reaper UAV + GCS - New for ArmA2
- Hermes WK450 UAV + GCS
- Watchkeeper UAV + GCS - New for ArmA2
- Desert Hawk UAV series + Rover Terminal - New for ArmA2
- Type 101 Radar (UK)
- Seaking HC4+
- Seaking HAS6CR (aka HC6)
- Merlin HM1
- Lynx HAS3
- Lynx HMA8
- Albion Class LPD
- HMS Ocean LPH
- HMS Queen Elizabeth Class CVF
Army air Corps:
- MAN Trucks (Mostly specialised stuff) - New for ArmA2
- Panther CLV (UKF don't have one so i thought id make one - 50% atm) - New for ArmA2
- Rapier FSC
Common Weapons Packs - using Myke's IWAS Standards
- UK Air Weapons Pack - New for ArmA2 - all the weapons and pylons used by the UK
- EU Air Weapons Pack - New for ArmA2 - all the EU weapons and pylons used by RKSL (non RAF) aircraft eg IRIS-T, Penguin ASM etc
* Its assumed that BIS have taken care of the US ones.
- Countermeasures Plugin - Adds flare to all enabled aircraft
- ArmA2.pbo (Common enabler plugin so that BIS units can use all RKSL systems e.g. Countermeasures and Cargo system etc)
- Cargo System - As per ArmA1, a system to allow objects to be loaded and transported around the map)
- UAV System - New for ArmA2 - new MP focused UAV system. Provides a new method of using UAV's in a more realistic way for large MP games.
If you want details of Release dates etc please check the Website here
We're looking for a reliable Texture artist. Ideally you should have had some experience with the ArmA engine but its not essential. We're looking for someone to create good quality textures, normal and spec maps for our projects. You should be able to provide samples of your artwork. We'd like someone who is enthusiastic, motivated and honest with a mature approach to the job.
We've always been a small team but right now we have too many models and not enough textures so if you are interested please PM or email me for a chat.
We are UK based but location isn't important to us. Just a promise to finish what you start. No bullshit artists or beta collectors need apply.
Edited by RKSL-Rock, 26 September 2009 - 03:30.