Sign in to follow this  
moricky

EW

Excellent! I'm really looking forward to this. Is it intended as SP or coop?

You didnt read the first 2 lines of the first post?

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you I'm working on unofficial single player mini-campaign for ARMA2.

;)

Looking forward to this Gaia. Will always remember WTWE and your submission to the ofpec cutscene competition. The level of polish in your work is just incomprehensible to me... Though I'd love to see an infantry mission :p

Gaia if u want i can help with translation from English to Spanish :)

I'm afraid campaign won't be released before 1.05 patch is out.

That is most likely a good thing, considering all the AI work that is on going in the beta's.

I do not mind waiting.;)

Looks great. I cant wait to play it trought. :)

With BIS it's Christmas everyday. Nice looking trailer. Looking forward this campaign w/ AH-64 a lot.

Thank you Gaia.

what ever happened to the comanche? will it still be there as in a secret scrapped project but not actually scrapped at all?

It would be a nice novelty, like the XM8, but here's hoping they devoted all their resources to recreating the Apache.

Nice trailer Gaia. What made you change the Commanche with an Apache Longbow? I have to say I am a bit dissapointed about that...
I thinkt having actual hardware like the Ah64 over fictional one ist better. Reminds me of the 90s when lots of flightsims were made for X-type Aircraft that never made it beyond a prototype. Edited by Beagle

Guess its simple - the JSF and the Comanche would be way too fictional and overpowered for this small conflict in Chernarus. Lets see if BIS will add some new things for OPFOR too. :)

Guess its simple - the JSF and the Comanche would be way too fictional and overpowered for this small conflict in Chernarus. Lets see if BIS will add some new things for OPFOR too. :)
Before adding somthing to OPFOR the US needs a usefull AAA.

The lack of western AAA is one of the greatest US disadvantages in Warfare MP since Benny. invented countermeasures ;)

Take a SMAW to bring down enemy choppers, works pretty good actually. Jets are a Problem, thats true.

Does the USMC have some Kind of non Rocket AAA? The M113 Vulcan could be a solution, at least in ACE it works very well with it.

Disappointed with Apache replacing Comanche in EW? Don't be, because I prepared Director's Cut of the minicampaign, featuring original RAH-66 Comanche and one of removed songs. It's gonna be released on unofficial project webpage together with 1.05 patch (or few hours later, depending whether I'll be on PC or not).