theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

On 11/10/2023 at 7:38 AM, Pubg Devil said:

Can you help me to find the 160th soar helicopters for Arma 2 ? I have to remake the BHD mission in Arma 2

You're in the wrong section dude. This is for Arma:CWA.

You can submit addon requests for Arma II here: Arma 2 Addon request thread.

It will benefit the forum if you post further requests in the right places in future.

Hello, i'm searching for some good Malden replacement, with res vegetation but without Berghoff's (and cwc ofc), woodland, non-desert one. Any ideas?

Hi all! I was browsing through the RCWC VK Group photos and saw some WIP ERDL US Army soldiers from the late 1970's/1980's. Was wondering if anyone had a connection with that team to see if these are tucked away on a HD somewhere or hidden in an existing .PBO file.  Thanks and glad to see the OFP/CWA community is still strong after all these years!

IMG-0032.pngIMG-0033.png

• Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 3:51 PM, hitman1987 said:

Hello, i'm searching for some good Malden replacement, with res vegetation but without Berghoff's (and cwc ofc), woodland, non-desert one. Any ideas?

Didn't fully understand what kind of replacement do you mean, but if you need the retexture, you can pay attention to the Symbiot&Atherakhia's Malden retexture - 2048 or 1024 px. There is also Sławek Guzowski's retexture - it is the same thing but with small resolution - 256 px. These are the only good variants or retexture I know (there is also Marcomio's 2048 px retexture of all of the islands, but it uses the half-desert visual). For the better result I use the pack of Arma objects instead of vanilla - it makes familiar buildings and objects much better (especially on Malden and Everon).

UPD. Sorry, didn't straight understand you were looking specifically for res-vegetation replacement. Unfortunately don't know anyting about ready-made variants - the only thing that comes to mind is hand replacing vegetation in WRPTool.

• Thanks 1