Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

СWR2 developers .I know release СWR2 when its done!

But I am ask you release СWR2 next version this year are next year?

СWR2 developers .I know release СWR2 when its done!

But I am ask you release СWR2 next version this year are next year?

simple answer when its done. ;)

When it's done.

But if I really must answer, the full Mod more like next year than this year. :)

Has anyone noticed that the AI will randomly sometimes wear the modern eyewear/sunglasses? I'm using ACE too, not sure if that's the reason. Is there a way to force it off?

Has anyone noticed that the AI will randomly sometimes wear the modern eyewear/sunglasses? I'm using ACE too, not sure if that's the reason. Is there a way to force it off?

It happened to me for the first time today after I installed the release candidate patch. Are you running any betas?

It happened to me for the first time today after I installed the release candidate patch. Are you running any betas?

I am running the latest release candidate, RC2 I think.

It wouldn't bother me in modern day, but they did not use that kind of eyewear in the 80's.

Edited by Georilla

Been seing this since long time. My guess is that game randomly sets eye protection for any bluefor unit(be it modern or 80's).

howdy!

damn this mod brings back sooooooo many memories :)

re the mission 'rescue': I had it too, dpbo'd the campaign and found an entry about 'cwr2 police jeep' or something like that (I guess it's the jeep from the nogovan police)

I had the balistic eyeprotection from day1 of this mod, I belive it is defined in some base class what glasses a faction can randomly have (look at the russians they don't get these glasses)

btw: that cobra is so ultra sexy :)

I can't wait for this release. It's looking great!!

When i look on screens first time, i thought, that it's OFP screen. My mind tell me, that its A2, only when i saw the sea.

Waiting for the west jeeps.Thanks for your work, team.

Cant stop the nostalgy:D

arma2oa2011120418082345.th.png

arma2oa2011120514154839.th.png

Edited by THX-1338

When i look on screens first time, i thought, that it's OFP screen. My mind tell me, that its A2, only when i saw the sea.

Waiting for the west jeeps.Thanks for your work, team.

Cant stop the nostalgy:D

[imghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1126/arma2oa2011120418082345.th.png[/img]

[imghttp://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4025/arma2oa2011120514154839.th.png[/img]

Nice screenshots! They have a lot of character.

many memories OFP islands i cant wait for NOGOVA great work guys thanks for this hard work i am assuming from pic's house models are from OFP era anyway looks great

s.r

The second picture, of what I assume is Malden looks incredible! Which part of the island is it?