Goeth

Isla de Pollo v1.0

Isla de Pollo v1.0 released 23.8.2009

isla_de_pollo.jpg

DOWNLOAD Isla de Pollo v1.0

Isla de Pollo key file for server admins

INSTALLATION

------------

- Extract to your ArmA II\AddOns directory.

FEATURES

--------

- New island.

REQUIREMENTS

------------

- ArmA II: Version 1.0 beta or higher.

Ps. This island is not really suited for serious missions, more like a island to goof around and opportunity to me to test new tools.

Looks like a good clan training island.

You might wanna remove some grass from the FOB (the one that's on your promo screenshot) though.

Nice, and when we can expect Podaga? Or even better: The wonderful island of Suursaari. :cool:

nice map, could u possibly place some pop-up targets on the shooting range?

i like the arma II billboard and the crashed chopper in the water :D

Nice, and when we can expect Podaga? Or even better: The wonderful island of Suursaari. :cool:

Im converting Podaga to A2 as we speak(type), dunno when it´s finished.

Actually i´m not responsible for Suursaari, Edge made that.

But i was thinking how would it turn out if i converted Eastborder to A2, atleast the house models and such would fit the scene pretty well.

Oh my God. Freaking sweet. I can't wait for Podaga and Suursaari! Great work!

Great work Goeth :)

isla_de_pollo_1thumb.jpg isla_de_pollo_6thumb.jpg isla_de_pollo_11thumb.jpg isla_de_pollo_4thumb.jpg

Ohh Eastborder, my favourite island in FDF-Mod for OFP, especially Winter Eastborder

Im converting Podaga to A2 as we speak(type), dunno when it´s finished.

Actually i´m not responsible for Suursaari, Edge made that.

But i was thinking how would it turn out if i converted Eastborder to A2, atleast the house models and such would fit the scene pretty well.

Poor Ivan has no time for Suursaari anymore I fear. :D

Having all those great FDF maps back + FDF Mod that would be

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

The forests looks even better than on Chernarus. Good job! Eats a lot of performance, but looks amazing when you walk around in them. :)

It's a great little island :) I remember it from ArmA I. The new version looks definately better than ever before. In the ArmA I version I created an aircraft carrier insertion with the USS Nimitz addon. Now we've got the USS Khe Sanh so I can port my mission over to ArmA II *yay*

Nice looking island, in case you wanna port more to ArmA2 then please oh please try Maldevic, i loved that island in FDF mod for OFP :)

Madre de dios, it's El Pollo Diablo!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA&hl=sv&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA&hl=sv&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Great work Goeth, looking forward to seeing Podoga when the time comes.

Hey, whenever I try to run this island, my game crashes... Any ideas? No error reports or anything. I just click preview in the editor and it crashes after about a minute of trying to load. I've reinstalled it (for lack of a better phrase), re-downloaded it, and done a million other things. No luck, though. Any ideas? I've also tried reinstalling the entire game.

How did you istall the island? did you puth both addons in a modfolder, did you download the right addon? what kind off error do you get on crash,

It works perfect for me, didn had 1 problem with it.

later

Black1ron make sure you downloaded Isla de Pollo for ArmA 2 and not the ArmA 1 one, the correct rar filename should be Isla_de_Pollo_v1.0_A2.rar.

Pm'ed leopard ;)

Black1ron make sure you downloaded Isla de Pollo for ArmA 2 and not the ArmA 1 one, the correct rar filename should be Isla_de_Pollo_v1.0_A2.rar.

I did. am I not supposed to put the c files or something? Because I just open the .rar and dump the files in my modfolder's addon folder.

How did you istall the island? did you puth both addons in a modfolder, did you download the right addon? what kind off error do you get on crash,

It works perfect for me, didn had 1 problem with it.

later

I have never played the original, I got the file from armaholic (I also tried arma info), under the ArmA 2 directories for both, I don't get an error, it just crashes, and great that it works for you.