Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

PvPvAI Gamemode CROOKS for ArmA 2

Hi,

Are there any servers online? Couldn't find any... that's really sad for such a great idea!

I've noticed that PC Gamer (German?) and BIS employees were talking about this mission on one of twitter accounts. But dunno why more teams don't play it, its extra fun...

Reading Notes is absolutely necessary for all noobs prior to the start, or they don't know how to play it.

Any chance we could get an ACE/ACRE version (i.e. AN/PRC-148 Radios, and ambulances full of ACE medical supplies and some medic slots)? Our clan played crooks the other night and had a blast, but would love to have those features.

I don't use ACE, so... someone else will have to make a mod of it.

Could you update the download link, its no longer working. Thanks

This is such a great mode, we've been playing this a *lot* over the last few weeks with our group, so THANKS IceBreakr, you did a really good job on this! :D

I noticed that no servers seem to run this map, so our server runs it as the default map now, hopefully more people will try it out. The server only has 10 slots but we've had plenty of fun with the mode with only 5 or 6 of us sometimes.

The server is called Operation Butterfield, at 31.132.1.83:2302 (I think!)

Anyway thanks again, hope some of you guys will join us in a game sometime.

Craig

Tnx mate! I'm glad someone is still playing this. I think its quite overlooked fun MP-mode mission.

I wish something like this gets released for Arma 3 when it comes out. DO you think the new AI could potentially allow people to play this offline? I could never find anyone playing it and I absolutely fell in love with the concept. Shame.

Would prolly require some good coding to work properly, but interesting idea.

Trying to start this on a dedicated box. Just wondering how you all got it going too?

-port=2602 "-config=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\TA2DST\Crooks\TA2DST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\TA2DST\Crooks\TA2DST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\TA2DST\Crooks" -name=TA2DST "-mod=@ibr_plants;@ibr_rn;@panthera;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion"

I just got to say, this is one of the best PvP modes for Arma 2. I hope someone makes this for Arma 3 when it comes out on Altis.