Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

ArmA2 Demo Release Today - 2PM GMT - 3PM CET - 6:00 AM PST

Woot so thats umm about 8 hours ten minutes away right??, cause im in AUS and 3 pm GMT is 1 am Aus NSW, so i am assuming that's right??

i was guessing 10pm, i was way off :D

CET means what?

Czechoslovakia Eastern Time? or Central Europe time?

It pretty sure it will be distributed to some major hosting sites, possibly also to places like Rapidshare. Placebo has also indicated that he will be running a torrent for the demo. :)

Woot so thats umm about 8 hours ten minutes away right??, cause im in AUS and 3 pm GMT is 1 am Aus NSW, so i am assuming that's right??

Um taking into acount that were actiualy a day ahead means that its actualy the day after tommorow for us. But don't worry sleep fixes everything.

If it was posted on the 24th that it would be released tomorrow, that makes it the 25th yeh?

It's already the 25th here in Australia, so can I suppose that as it is due at 2pm GMT on 25th June, that would be about midnight here in Sydney making it about 00:00 AEST on 26th June?

Singleplayer and Multiplayer for up to 16 people IIRC.

Demo release is currently looking like 3PM CET tomorrow (that's 2pm GMT and some other times in some other countries).

This will be like tomorrow 3pm,then will be tomorrow 4pm,then will be tomorrow 5pm,then we will be almost in july,and in the first week of july the demo will be released after the steam version comes around,and everybody have the game.

I think bohemia shouldn't have announced the demo at all,only on the release day.

If it was posted on the 24th that it would be released tomorrow, that makes it the 25th yeh?

It's already the 25th here in Australia, so can I suppose that as it is due at 2pm GMT on 25th June, that would be about midnight here in Sydney making it about 00:00 AEST on 26th June?

Thats what i said 1am tomorrow morning 26th of june

This will be like tomorrow 3pm,then will be tomorrow 4pm,then will be tomorrow 5pm,then we will be almost in july,and in the first week of july the demo will be released after the steam version comes around,and everybody have the game.

:rolleyes:

For every day the demo is delayed, Placebo sacrifices a kitten to the god of pessimism and negativity.

Is everyone who already owns the game going to download the demo to see how much it differs from retail ? Would be interesting if it runs better, has fewer bugs etc.

I think they must get a trouble in preparing it. Anyway, german and english versions were released and couldn't wait long for getting a formal copy.

So far we have about 40Mbit in the torrent swarm, if anyone has unlimited broadband with minimum 5Mbit upload and would like to help us get ready by helping out with the seeding please PM me ASAP :)

So far we have about 40Mbit in the torrent swarm, if anyone has unlimited broadband with minimum 5Mbit upload and would like to help us get ready by helping out with the seeding please PM me ASAP :)

:eek:

High bandwidth users get the demo early!

:p :D

where can we download the demo, and wut time would the demo be out US West Coast time- California

Edited by sate

Thx i tried that but im not sure if i did it right it said that 3PM CET is 6AM West coast usa time

9 hours difference from central Europe to US west coast. That sounds about right.

Added another 100Mbit to the swarm :)

I´m pretty sure there are alot of sites that dont mind to have the demo hosted,so i think bandwith its not the problem.The demo will be on steam too?

"ArmA2 Demo Release Today - 2PM GMT - 3PM CET - 6:00 AM PST"

Says Today, and also says 6:00am PST... So does that mean its gonna be released in 4 hours? seeing as how its currently 2:00am PST right now.

I´m pretty sure there are alot of sites that dont mind to have the demo hosted,so i think bandwith its not the problem.The demo will be on steam too?

Many people download faster from torrents than HTTP hosts ;) But yes of course it will be also hosted on websites.

"ArmA2 Demo Release Today - 2PM GMT - 3PM CET - 6:00 AM PST"

Says Today, and also says 6:00am PST... So does that mean its gonna be released in 4 hours? seeing as how its currently 2:00am PST right now.

Yes 4 hours, well 3 hours 58 minutes now ;)

There should be a big red countdown clock in the top right corner of the forum and on the Arma2 website. :)

Any news on what the demo will include?

And is the demo a fair indication of what graphical settings we'll be able to use in the FULL version?