Sign in to follow this  
MaxRiga

CRC error kills me

I know it's not because of ArmA or Spocket, I have this error to all files that has been downloaded from Internet. The problem is I can't install ArmA ( or any patch to it ) because I bought it online and this file doesn't let me to install. It says - CRC error while installing. So, now I can't play it :(((

All other games ( from original CD's ) are installing ok but not files from internet including arma.

This damn CRC errors came to me right after I installed my Win XP again. I bought arma 2 years ago and before this damn reinstall of my windows it was all ok, but now CRC error came from nowhere and makes my live hell.

I've looked thought google and found many others who had/has this damn CRC error. I did many advises found there but nothing helped me.

Is there any1 else who had this damn error and fixed it? And damn - NEVER BUY DIGITAL VERSIONS, it always pain in the ass!

Well...

maybe you should backup you important Data as fast as possible buy yourself a new Harddrive. I think one of your hds is going to die very soon.

Maybe check your HDs with tools supplied by the manufacturer and check the warranty for an rma...

same happened to me some days ago