=Spetsnaz=

ArmA II Photography I: Questions. Comments & Discussion

Thanks for the reply, Sniper Pilot. I can't wait to get my hands on ArmA 2.

Nice pictures all! :)

Who says that he hanged himself????

lol, I do not believe we would have let him off so easily, something more along the line of pulling him apart with a couple of M1A1's would be more appropriate.

The only problem in your part is that his hands are tied behind him :D how would he done that himself? And besides that, there is another hanged guy behind him.

I guess it doesnt take a Einstein to get aidea what the hanged guy model is for and where it will be used especially if you check on the games website about the partys involved in the ArmA2 campaign.

@Fred: The first pic, that's parallax mapping in action. It's way better than normal mapping

Deadfast, are you sure those are the lowest settings? There's grass, so I would've thought that's terrain detail on low and not very low. :)

The whole config for gfx is a mess really, mine now stops taking away grass on very low, its no diff from low lol.. First time I used that setting I saw it all go but now it never does :D

Had you played MP on a server that had grass enabled before you tried lowering the setting to Very low? Or were you actually playing MP at the time you tried setting it to Very low?

It's a strange... "bug", but it was/is there in ArmA as well. The servers can, of course, force a certain terrain detail amount so that everyone has the same level of grass. Stops one player having an advantage over the other. If you were in MP, changing the grass setting in your ArmA II will not effect it until you reboot ArmA II. Also, after playing a MP game, the terrain detail setting is forced on you and again, you cannot make changes until you reboot the game. I think BIS have included this option for MP, but have not made it become disabled after playing MP.

Deadfast, are you sure those are the lowest settings? There's grass, so I would've thought that's terrain detail on low and not very low. :)

Ah yeah, the terrain is on low rather than very low. Sorry about that.

Grass off, next to fillrate on anything under 100% looks really bad :(

@RobertHammer : just awesome ! :p Do you plan to release it ?

@all : lovely screens everybody !

oh lol RobertHammer, you really did it :D Awesome job, release it! :D

@RobertHammer : lol.. NICE! xD

@mant3z : Nice Find! =D

Maćko find out 3D editor :) not me.

I don't know is he got here an account but he is a member of polish project called "Project85" well know in ArmA1 .

...how do you get the Questions Comments & Discussions mixed up with the actual picture thread? Oh well, They look decent. Showcases the USMC.