Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

Just curious, would anyone happen to have my old Bigfoot video? My YouTube account got screwed up and they ended up deleting it. I didn't have any of the videos on my HDD when they deleted it, so I lost that video. It had 200k + views on YouTube. When you searched for "Bigfoot", it was on the front page of results. If you searched for ArmA, I believe it was also front-page results. I've found several other uploads around the web, but they just aren't the original video quality that mine was.

I'm hoping someone downloaded it and has it saved in HD.

:(

Is that the one where you can see "bigfoot" in the distance running along a treeline. Then "bigfoot" starts running towards the camera (you)??

If it is then sorry, I aint got it!:p:D

Is that the one where you can see "bigfoot" in the distance running along a treeline. Then "bigfoot" starts running towards the camera (you)??

If it is then sorry, I aint got it!:p:D

Yes, that was my video Dale. I wanted to reupload it, but I do not have it anymore. I tried recreating it several times, but it still doesn't have that same "I just shit my pants" feeling.

Damn Google and their stupid account system. I believe I deleted the account associated with that YouTube account, not realizing it, until I was unable to login to my YouTube account. They eventually just deleted it, along with all my damn videos.

Yes, that was my video Dale. I wanted to reupload it, but I do not have it anymore. I tried recreating it several times, but it still doesn't have that same "I just shit my pants" feeling.

Damn Google and their stupid account system. I believe I deleted the account associated with that YouTube account, not realizing it, until I was unable to login to my YouTube account. They eventually just deleted it, along with all my damn videos.

Google suspended my adsense account for no reason (well besides the fact that it finally got to > $100). I put in a dispute and they denied it without reason.

Bastards they are.

I actually got my gmail hacked and it was traced to Poland (wtf!?)! What sucks though is that if you dont check your gmail in 5 days then its "suspicious activity". Had to change it again.