Sign in to follow this  
Frantic

[MCY] The MercenaryS (PC)

mcylogo6clean_whitestars.png

[MCY] The MercenaryS

The MercenaryS is a competitive PC clan for open-minded players who enjoy playing together with respect, good manners, fairness but also with no mercy.

In [MCY] each clan member is respected. Their ranks, individual strengths and ideas are taken to account and members help each other out in trouble and never leave a fellow Mercenary behind. Flexible teamwork is more important during battle than individual non-coordinated operations or strict orders, therefore everyone has a word in mission briefings. Because of the clan's challenging and persistent nature [MCY] has performed remarkably well in OFP and ArmA tournaments and leagues.

[MCY] has members from all over the European region: UK, Germany, Czech Republic, France and Norway to name a few. Thus our Teamspeak language is English.

We are looking forward to open our lovely GAY-BAR server in ARMA2 again!

The following are required from new members:

* Open mind and sense of humor

* Time to play the game and read the forum

* A working microphone

* Preferably an active Xfire account

For more information:

Homepage

The MercenaryS Biki page

The MercenaryS Xfire site

Edited by Frantic
edited link

Now this is a clan I might enjoy playing in...

Now this is a clan I might enjoy playing in...

Uh-oh, you said the c-word :D

You gonna get mocked for that at least 3 days now :p

Perm ban for such offensive profanity.

Greetings to you all, some of you may remember me from OPF 1 :eek: The Mercenarys has some great moments and good memories from the past.

So,

looking forward to getting back into some serious Online warfare with you guys and lets keep it clean :icon_dj::fighting:

Greets to Frantic & Celery

GB[MCY]

Uh-oh, you said the c-word :D

You gonna get mocked for that at least 3 days now :p

Perm ban for such offensive profanity.

Oh get lost, both of you. MCY is a real men's clan and not some sexually insecure "squad"!

yeah do that Bacon...it will take a bit till we have our server back online...i will update this thread when we have our GAY-BAR server up and running! ;)

Nice to hear from you Spark, is FLS going to get ARMA2?

This thread is now locked for 2 days.

Ignorance of the guidelines is no defense.

If this thread continues to break the guidelines set for this part of the forum it will be locked permenantly.

Now unlocked

Please bare in mind these threads are to inform forum users of updates and useful information about your group.

We are strict about the rules here as in the past forum members have taken the metaphoric piss.

If you are keen to catch up with your old chums then visit their forums.

Thank you

Good to see the MCY crew here. Are there more of the Planetside breed playing ArmA2?

Sadly atm only a few members have ArmA 2 - and are waiting for OFP 2 - i myself - and a few others are around and enjoying CTI - Plus Our Website is down for the time being... so when back up - we can sort old members to their return. :rolleyes:

ArmA1 experience must have made some pple rather cautious :p

Just a quick "hello" to BH or JT (I still have to visit his ski-bar sometimes) from Kalbuth, then

what server do you play on?

MCY is back in action!

We have started to recruit for ArmAII now, because we wanna get a team together to take part in the Armaleague.

So everybody who wanna play together with us come to our forums and give us a hug! :D

http://mercenarys.co.uk/forum/

We are looking for a server now too...I will update this thread when The [MCY] Gay-Bar is back online! ;)