Sign in to follow this  
Landstalker

Arma 2 hackers / cheaters !!

spellcast, i will e-mail some of my past server rental peeps, forgot to add that in the pm i sent you, some i have had BF2 servers hosted with had been awesome, so will get in touch when if i get a response from any

UPDATE: RACKAGE = We will have to see what resourses this requires. ArmA was a high cpu usage game to host.

INX-GAMING = Hi Martin

This really depends on the dedicated server support for the game.

We should if the server files are ok, be able to provide this on our normal pricing of £0.49 per slot basic, £0.99 normal.

If you'd like to contact us on release date, we'll definitely have a look at this for you.

Regards,

Oliver Warburton

Managing Director

INX-Network LTD

Edited by BEEJ24
rackage replied + inx

well even worse a game server host i thought would host this game as there servers are extremely good was www.gameservers.com and heres what they replied :

Your request has been updated by Ryan Corning [staff]. Message Content: Hello spellcast, At the current time we do not support this game. However, if you have a particular game to recommend, make sure you add it to our recommended game list: http://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?t=1601 Thank you,Ryan CorningGameServers.com

well even worse a game server host i thought would host this game as there servers are extremely good was www.gameservers.com and heres what they replied :

Your request has been updated by Ryan Corning [staff]. Message Content: Hello spellcast, At the current time we do not support this game. However, if you have a particular game to recommend, make sure you add it to our recommended game list: http://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?t=1601 Thank you,Ryan CorningGameServers.com

Shame for some reason ARMA2 seems to me like a hidden gem

As in it looks fantastic but it doesn't seem to be very well known, I mean I only found out about it a few months ago and got sucked in straight away I think before that I had only heard of ARMA1 once, whereas OPF2 looks like a casualised ARMA2 which of course sucks :D but it seems to be getting a lot of attention

Sites that sell games also seem to be unknown or slow on the game, Game UK only had it up on their site a few months ago

But when I come on this forum there is always 60 users or more so I guess no lack of interest from the people that count the players :yay:

(QUOTE)

Sites that sell games also seem to be unknown or slow on the game, Game UK only had it up on their site a few months ago

But when I come on this forum there is always 60 users or more so I guess no lack of interest from the people that count the players:

Spellcasts reply :

yes i couldnt agree more ive noticed how slow shops where to get this game even on the coming soon sections, ie Game but im hoping that as time gets near that these companies that sell this product will give a fair launch as they do with other titles.

allso ive just left a post on gameservers.com i have nothing to hide so heres what i posted as it would be nice as this company is very good from past exsperiance and i feel we would benifit from them hosting server for us for new renters and previous ones too - heres what i posted:

Hello,

Gameservers you are a very repitable company i dont want to seem like im sucking up to the boss here , but your company in my past from friends who have used you has been outstanding.

so here i am 2 years on and have left battlefield 2 locked in a tomb beried.

I would like to request Gameservers.com to please consider hosting ARMA2 please feel free if you have 5 mins to serach in google or yahoo and see that pickings are slim if at all at present of this post, ive come straight from /forums.bistudio.com (main forums) where i may add its buzzing very well ARMA2 is out in England on the 26th june i believe.

quite allot of people on the forums keep asking whos hosting servers and we all seem to be somewhat going in circles now you provide webspace and teamspeak or ventrillo which is exellent. I feel if your company was to possibley host a few to start with i would be extremley greatfull and im sure i speak for our community when i say this.

The game i believe is going to popular and you would genuinley make allot of custom from this game and traffic im just please asking would you consider hosting this new title so we have something we can start pieceing together on the forums @ /forums.bistudio.com.

for me myself i will be hosting permitted everythings reasonable for quite a while and look to start a clan with this title so i sincerley hope you can mail me or pm me some info to when it arises as to the status of my application to gameservers.com

Thank you,Ryan CorningGameServers.com for mailing me look foward to hearing from you guys soon .

kind regards

spellcast @ bistudio.com (forums)

the only i can see for hosts spellcast is that even ARMA is a high end cpu usage game, and ARMA2 will be as well, and server hosts, would possibly have to use 0.5 of a server just to host an ARMA2 server, which is where they would start to lose money as they could host far more counter-strike source or day of defeat servers...

which is a bugger...

yeh right very true, ive been very busy mailing a few sites to get the ball rolling maybe something good will come of it i sincerley hope it does ill keep searching and mailing till i get a ''yes'' ... ill try anyway.

http://www.gtxgaming.co.uk/ - they have left 4 dead servers which have loads of AI zombies so they might be worth a shot, the only other hosts i could find are ones in the US so pings might be an issue

yup ping would be like 100 upwards from usa maybe more. well ive just mailed GTXgaming ill await a response and see if they get back to me regarding hosting ive mailed quite a few now so ill see if anyone replies with something.

im gonna keep looking and mailing cheers BEEJ for looking around mate and helping much appriciated of your time thankyou.

i got a ps3 with gta4 etc lol i want pc gaming back seriously miss it.

Me too! :(

Love playing BF:BC on the PS3, but nothings more fun than some good old PC gaming with your mates.

Few cans of beer and lots of bullets.

Good old Punkbuster, the ammount of times that joker use to kick me from Americas Army was a joke! :mad:

Hopefully this Battleye thingy works better.

**below is a message from Rackage.com Sales Team**

as regards to my application for them to host ARMA2 servers here's what they wrote.

yes

depending on how well they cater for a dedicated server, until i get my hands on a copy and intergrate it with our control panel the yes is "pending release, testing, and load testing then pricing"

we hosted the original and i will be looking at Arma2

GoNz0.