Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Special Air Service Pack

Safetycatch and I have decided to postpone the update, as we plan to overhaul the textures somewhat and get the textures all uberfied (I think I just made up a word). Anyway, thats just a quick headsup to anyone looking forward to an update. I also plan to include XML arm-pathces in the next version too, though I'm still having issues trying to get them to sit right on the sleeves. I'll post any news as and when I have it.

Hi, that difference in the FOV when using the BIS stock units to use this ones or the great

Jonn's USMC or SFs, could be that he placed the view point in the right eye instead the

left one?. Let's C ya

SJB SAS Addon v1.1 Released

Just to let you all know, I've updated the first post in the thread, detailling the release of v1.1 of the pack. Neither SafetyCatch or myself haven't got around to taking any new screenshots reflecting the HUGE improvement Safety has made to the textures, but you'll notice the differences when you download them.

Edited by Jackal326
Typo Correction

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

9313391.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

It seems these SAS operators have vests Paraclete RAV front and MarCIRAS rear and side panels :)

But, great addon, without a doubt.

That was the case in v1.0, but in v1.1 SafetyCatch and I corrected that issue to a certain extent.

Just to keep you guys in the loop, I've recently started work on an ArmA2 version of these units. I haven't stopped work on updates for the ArmA1 version though, so have no fear ;)

Well, progress has been made. I've got the units ingame and using the new head proxies. Safety and I are currently working on a few surpirses to accompany the pack's ArmA2 release. More details to follow.

@Verde13: They're progressing slowly, but surely.

@stephen271276: No idea of a release date yet - when they're done.

@Relemar: If you'd read the thread, my last reply especially, you would see SafetyCatch and I are working on a version for ArmA2.

sorry i use the request form :o

ok very funny request form :mad:

nvm i just wait!

Edited by [=SFLR=]DK

Wow brilliant units:bounce3:.Has anyone by chance made a config to replace ingame special forces with these?