Placebo

The Username Change/Merge Thread

Hello,

I had an account here from when I started playing back in the days of OFP. I've been posing on the fourms for many years. I don't think it was carried over from the other ArmA 2 forums, could that be the case? I can't seem to log in these forums with that info. If I remember correct, my user name was Starstreams. Or Boss-Starstreams. neither work, and i usually use the same password. Is there a way to change my username to the old name so people recognize me? Or better yet, merge them?

Hello,

I had an account here from when I started playing back in the days of OFP. I've been posing on the fourms for many years. I don't think it was carried over from the other ArmA 2 forums, could that be the case? I can't seem to log in these forums with that info. If I remember correct, my user name was Starstreams. Or Boss-Starstreams. neither work, and i usually use the same password. Is there a way to change my username to the old name so people recognize me? Or better yet, merge them?

Sending you a PM

Could I please have my name changed to Get Trippy or if thats taken do Get Trippyy

All username's / Nickname's are handled by going to account.bistudio.com

Also, in the past merging of accounts was possible in certain situations, however the both the account system and forums system have changed several times over in recent years. It is no longer a possibility to merge accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Edited by BohemiaBeck
Merge of accounts no longer possible