Sign in to follow this  
T_Roc

Libmod to 43

Exactly wink_o.gif I bet you missed us/uk forces in FDF WW2 as well biggrin_o.gif

He is actually saying that he misses spam. Send more cans from the Arsenal for Democracy.

Or did he really mean the Matildas and Valentines, Grants and Shermans, Jeeps and Studebakers?

He is actually saying that he misses spam. Send more cans from the Arsenal for Democracy.

Or did he really mean the Matildas and Valentines, Grants and Shermans, Jeeps and Studebakers?

And the Commonwealth !

Salvatore_Lee,DeadParrot and Sudayev what you´re think why LibMod makes an Allies

Group?

The reason why i miss US/Brits is, I think the LibMod is the best WW2Mod at this time.

Why do you have a problem so that I miss these troops?

Salvatore_Lee,DeadParrot and Sudayev what you´re think why LibMod makes an Allied

Group?

The reason why i miss US/Brits is, I think the LibMod is the best WW2Mod at this time.

Just my 2 cents.

LibMod is definetly kick-ass but Caen 44 isn't relased, so I would wait with the 'best of the best' comparsion wink_o.gif

Salvatore_Lee,DeadParrot and Sudayev what you´re think why LibMod makes an Allied

Group?

Just my 2 cents.

LibMod is definetly kick-ass but Caen 44 isn't relased, so I would wait with the 'best of the best' comparsion wink_o.gif

have you read my post? I didn´t say that Lib is the best ever. I´ve written "at this Time".

But it´s enough of that.

T_ROC go on with this awesome work.

Garmin out

About allied tanks I dont think Libmod is really the right place for this.

You will get brittish troops shouting in russian and stuff like that.

This belong to the ww2ec mod were you will get a lot more out of it, just have to get my act together and send all this to Fab.

About next uppdate:

It will contain the rest of the Panthers ( a and G models), the T34-85, the Kv-85 and better values for the tanks.

There are a lot more to come, among those there are past 43 russian and german troops.

But these are still in rather early state and not in anyway ready for release.

I love the Libmod and want to thank T-Roc for his work. I want to wait and see what they come up with. They have done well and I will accept good things. A bit of humor is not wrong though. And if they send us a Valentine. Well. Great.

silly question maby , do they work in MP? or are they like the normal lib tanks which make mp unplayable?

The normal ones seem to lag the hell out of it when playing on a server

I can vouch for Troc, his tanks will appear in ArmA and ArmA2 as part of The 31st normandy mod. Although they will be configured differently with a systematic armor/weapon value system. They will also function differently and have custom sounds. Most of the tanks are already in work. tounge2.gif

To all of you CLEVER and the more so to you T-ROC…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here opinion of one of participants-founders of a team of LibMod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has thought up armour system in this mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here its opinion:

«Anybody from them does not know a principle of work of system of the armour, and to understand probably did not try at all. Therefore no compatibility on balance of all these products is present. As though they "armour" in a config did not twist.

This pack a maximum on to open, look and close in the editor. »

Come on an official forum of the mod and look what opinion on your tanks - http://www.flashpoint.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=14670&page=173

Especially, really, unless it not a bug if structures sometimes disappear and there are no animations of hatches? Look at original models of the mod…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

@Kretinophob :

(1) I can't read Russian nor badly translated Russian

(2) The interest in what you're saying will not raise with the amount of "!" and " banghead.gif "

@Kretinophob :

(1) I can't read Russian nor badly translated Russian

(2) The interest in what you're saying will not raise with the amount of "!" and " banghead.gif "

Yes..., I know...

but I've said: Sorry for my English.

I am from russian language -talking country

And the reason of my "!" is that the author don't want to see obvious bugs of his pack...

Even though the textures of some tanks are disappeared sometimes and there are no animations of hatches...

To all of you CLEVER and the more so to you T-ROC…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here opinion of one of participants-founders of a team of LibMod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has thought up armour system in this mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here its opinion:

«Anybody from them does not know a principle of work of system of the armour, and to understand probably did not try at all. Therefore no compatibility on balance of all these products is present. As though they "armour" in a config did not twist.

This pack a maximum on to open, look and close in the editor. »

Come on an official forum of the mod and look what opinion on your tanks - http://www.flashpoint.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=14670&page=173

Especially, really, unless it not a bug if structures sometimes disappear and there are no animations of hatches? Look at original models of the mod…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif

Aahh!! why do i bother about this.

I think this gay have not installed this in right folder judging that he have no animation of hatches.

And if he asked me instead of ranting i would have helped him.

I know that there are bugs but as i am alone on this one, and my time is a bit short.

i decided to released it as an ongoing project.

But this  is killing the spirit for to do it finished.

And i dont need that.

But this gay and the libmod team will bring you something much better (at least by judging their words).

so for me it is time to move on.

(sorry for the bad enghlis)

Aahh!! why do i bother about this.

I think this gay have not installed this in right folder judging that he have no animation of hatches.

And if he asked me instead of ranting i would have helped him.

I know that there are bugs but as i am alone on this one, and my time is a bit short.

i decided to released it as an ongoing project.

But this  is killing the spirit for to do it finished.

And i dont need that.

But this gay and the libmod team will bring you something much better (at least by judging their words).

so for me it is time to move on.

(sorry for the bad enghlis)

PLEASE... do not let the rantings of that one person allow you to disregard the obvious awesome work you've done and will continue to do.

He has NO CLUE what he is talking about, trust me. The animations for the hatches work, period!

When I was testing for you all those other tanks, I only had a few minor problems. I'm sure they were mostly config related, but the pack worked like a charm during my SP and MP testing.

So please, ignore the troll and continue on with your work.

I am willing to lend a hand if need be again because I have more free time once more.

I think it's the best tank pack regardless.

Lol i just skimmed through the thread, so funny how some people are never satisfied with anything, and dont understand the concept of constructive critisism.

What's even more funny is these people who criticize the work of others so easilly and usually in a patronizing tone are rarely the ones who spent hours working on such things themselves.

Anyway, good work T_Roc, glad you havent given up on OFP.

I'm looking forward to get your stuff for wwIIec.

cheers

Fab

silly question maby , do they work in MP? or are they like the normal lib tanks which make mp unplayable?

The normal ones seem to lag the hell out of it when playing on a server

anybody?huh.gif?huh.gif?

MP compatible?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif???

the link doesnt work btw

Download is temporary down but will be upp soon.

Next weekend will bring an uppdate if the time permits.

Will need to check these out soon, I had a mission which I was working on a few months ago which had a ridonkulous amount of scripting which let you command a large tank battle using the in game map, it actually worked pretty well though looking at the amount of triggers and exhaustingly long strings of commands I dont know how I had the patience to get as far as I did with it. Might try using that as a template for a mission with these tanks though once I get a look at them they look really nice smile_o.gif

libmod team will bring you something much better (at least by judging their words).

They will bring a last patch soon... icon_rolleyes.gif

T-ROC, you should take some advices from libteam.

But you don't want to do it as i see...

try..., it's not difficult and you won't be alone... biggrin_o.gif

contacts are in the libmod's readme...

what advises may i know ? there're no active libmod members on this forum atm. and you haven't posted anything usefull too. wonna flame ? it's pretty bad idea with your english - i can't even understand most of your words.

wonna be constractive ? - post smth usefull or even edited configs with bugs solved. but if you can only whine you better keep silent

since 31st ww2 mod will be a normandy mod i wonder what will happen with your russian tanks. will they get imported to arma?

What advice has there been posted on here from them? If any of the Liberation Mod members have had opinions or criticism of this expansion then it is in this topic to post it, no where else (if the intention is to be helpful).

I'll be looking forward to any sort of update from them in the mean time, but I still think that T_Roc's work is quality work for the game and a welcome update to the only Eastern Front mod in OFP.

As for anything heading over to ArmA, I really do hope that these will be able to make an appearance in an Eastern Front theme. I'm not sure if I would be looking forward to a Rip31st release as it is heavily based on the Western Front.