Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Hey wld are ya still gonna work on some Arma one stuff for the Racs because there still many of us here who have not moved to Arma 2. so it be much appreciated if we had atleast a few more toys in the Arma 1 racs stockpile to rape the SLA With :)

I'm a bit late here (i work too much :p) but i got to say :

OMG ! Great new Wld427 ! Would be great to see your "toys" in ArmA2 :yay:

I was thinking about contacting you to propose my help for porting PRacs stuff into ArmA2, but now that you'll be soon back on buisness, your work won't be threatened by my skills anylonger ;)

@tjzil : great to see that somebody is doing some missions with Pracs stuff and with Racs vs SLA scenarii. Thanks. Can't wait to try your work.

Well as far as new addons are concearned i dont forsee much. Although we have a few associate members working on a couple items such as the m114 howitzer, mobile hawk launcher, and a chapparal. I would like to finish up the tactical missile launcher and prepare a few other things for arma2.

hmmmmm.....

maybe turn PRACS into something like PRCDF ? I can imagine that they could put the Missile Launcher (among other things) to good use too.

anyway thank you for all the toys that made sahranis forces the 'local superpower' :)

wld427, what about Su-24 which is shown at the site? Will it be released for A1?

i doubt it

Hey, i have one question is there a plan for any older gunships, like a AH-1S or W? think would be fit better than the hyper modern AH-1Z.

there will be no future releases for arma1.... I have moved on already.

that are sad news :-( for arma1 players...:-( thx for the great work in arma 1.

Unfortunately for arma1 players the mod is taking a new direction for arma2. So really any of our new hardware or updates would have to be completely redone again to remove the new technology to make them compatable with arma1.

so sorry for the sad news.....

so no ah-1w or earlier cobra for arma1 in nice RACS color´s as "goodby arma 1 present"??....to bad....would have fit great into arma 1 and the RACS Forces

anyway good luck in arma 2 with your project.

hi guys i was just want to no wen will a racs mod will be released for arma 2 or co

yes. please feel free to check out the mod section in arma2 portion of the forums.