Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

BushWars Mod

Yeah...in the future you guys at BushWars need to advertise your infantry releases (or any major release) a bit better. I only saw your guy's release by accident looking at your site. The infantry are truly spectacular both on BLUFOR and OPFOR. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that you guys can release a good vehicle pack soon. I've offered in the past to help convert the Buffel and Ratel from OFP but I think someone from your group said that you were re-doing all models from scratch (which personally I thought was insane as the OFP models were definitely ArmA quality).

You might contact Eble also about converting Footmunch's South African Bucaneeer fighter bomber from OFP. Footmunch made that plane with you guys in mind.

At any rate, I"m glad at least that you guys are getting things done. Overall they are high quality addons. Your map release however is critical as really there are not any good African savanah bush country type maps anywhere in ArmA to make SA missions with. So I'm really looking forward to that.

Keep up the great work guys!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I'am a bit confused, is the island in the pictures like this one:

32Battalion_2.jpg

Included in one of the weapon or unit's pack's, or isent the island released yet?

Check a few pages back for the working link to their site. It will say there. I don't think it is ready yet. I've seen no news about the map in a while. So far I only know of the weapons, some units and choppers which the map was not supposed to be in any of those releases.

Hi, if that island hasn't been released yet i hope that it be released ASAP, looks great and

i'll really like to play in a good afrikan savana. Let's C ya

Question: On your site is written that Angolan Infantry is finished, only Cubans and Russians left. When you going to release them?

Hm... could someone please point me to a download link where I could get the Bushwars server key? The .bisign files are quite redundant without the server key...

Thanks in advance

&

Cheers,

D.

all work for aa1 has ceased as far as i know unfortunately some things didnt quite make it for release.there is work currently for aa2 but it may take a while so hold thumbs santa is generous this year,hehe.lets see what i can do to show some progress if i can get permissions first as its classified.possibly need to start a aa2 thread for this mod?

all work for aa1 has ceased as far as i know unfortunately some things didnt quite make it for release.there is work currently for aa2 but it may take a while so hold thumbs santa is generous this year,hehe.lets see what i can do to show some progress if i can get permissions first as its classified.possibly need to start a aa2 thread for this mod?

yes please make thread for arma 2 so people can see what coming from what i saw you guy are off to a great start for this great mod i been using DIH 1970s Generic African Units and i love them but i would like to see some more factions from that time frame :o

Is any of the mod devs still around?

Email account on the official website is dead, sadly.

Email account on the official website is dead, sadly.

Even sadder: so is the author of the majority of the mod's content.

ObmaR died in a motorcycle accident back in 2010. IIRC the other menbers of the team didn't have access to his stuff, so the mod pretty much died with him.