Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.2.00

Btw, when i use the vdv replacement i get a error that the vdvs pbo is missing but ingame all works as it should.

I love this stuff that never happens on testign and right after release... pop... its there.

Any solution William1?

arrrgh ,sorry Shadow NX , my fault , here it is the fixed version

http://rapidshare.com/files....ar.html

icon_rolleyes.gif

any chance we could see a mp compatible replacement pack?

try these , they only replace the soldier models , not the weapons , so you will have RHS 2.0 soldiers with BIS default weapons , as i never play in MP i haven't a clue if they will work so try at your own risk ^^

MP_RHS_SOLDIERS 2.0_REPLACEMENT

thanks partner, i'll check them out in a coop mission to check for shure biggrin_o.gif

Just had a chance to try out this version. Weapons look great of course.

But the tracers - I was hoping you guys would use the config I sent you that was compatible with the 6thsense tracers. Since you use green tracers anyway it wouldn't affect people who don't run this mod. They way your config is set up now makes it incompatible with some mods.

Well no reason to have my name in the credits now.

I could still make a new config for these if you wanted. Anyway the addons are still great.

sure mate go ahead, i didnt know anything about what Skaven told you so i was unsure what config was used.

If you make a decent config one then we can release a fix asap.

sure mate go ahead, i didnt know anything about what Skaven told you so i was unsure what config was used.

If you make a decent config one then we can release a fix asap.

Alright then. Shouldn't take long. When it's done I'll send it to you and you can try it and decide what to do.

i think the ammo for the ak103gp30pso1 and the aks74p1p29 are interchanged? the same in the readme , just pointing it out

screenshot001yo0.jpg

I also thought that the sound of VSS and Val is WAY too loud! I had a chance to shoot it and you can basicaly hear the click inside and some air puff sound, no more. Also, if you shoot it full-auto, the barrel jumps up quite a bit. You can do it in the next release, I guess. I never shot Pecheneg, but I showed your addon to a guy who did and he sad that the Pecheneg has better grouping that the one you guys did. Another thing is more related to Arma rather than to RHS only. I think that the bullet drop for heavy sniper rifles like V-94 is very wrong in this game. I placed a guy at 500 meters and shot him in the head, he got hit in his knee. At 500 meters!? Maybe next release you should give your anti-material rifle some realistic range.

I don't know if it's possible to make it so that when you pick up the RPG-22/27, you can only get one missile for it (being disposable and all that), and not 3 missiles like RPG, is it?

Overall I like this pack very much so. Thanks for all the hard work guys!

MadMatt, Can you fix the issue with the AWM once your on it and the names of the rearm and refuel urals? Oww and BTW Am I the only one with this issue?

Quote[/b] ]On the V94 there is no recoil unless you go to 3d person view and look from the side.

The double repair bug and that is fixed in the replacement version found on page 2.

I have that bug, too. But i just use the "normal" vehicles.pbo.

Is that fixed, too?

Anyway, great addon with really awesome textures ... oh ... and i love the weapons ... RPK ftw!!11 pistols.gifbiggrin_o.gif

About the RPG-22 / 27 issue... did you guys shoot it at least once?

Cause if you did you would notice that afterwards its dropped and by that unuseable even if you have 5 rockets for it in the pocket, as long as there are more then one 22 / 27 on the crate you automaticly get 3 rockets or at least as much as space in your pockets allow.

About the VSS / AS, well such stuff sucks cause thats stuff noone cared for before the release... well fix it in a update.

@.Communist

Pardon my lack of knowledge but what did you mean by grouping?

About the V-94, well look into that one aswell but i tried it from maybe a kilometer away and i had no probs to get all soldiers with mostly first shots.

So far I have made the weapons work with the 6thsense tracers. Anybody not running the mod will see BIS style green tracers.

I'm also looking into bugs like the AWM recoil. Anyone see any issues that haven't been mentioned yet? I can take a look at them too.

Hi, by grouping, i think that the man, means the circular dispersion;

that's or seems to be, higher that as it's or should be in the real

weapon. Let's C ya

Hmm the dispersion already is pretty low and if you fire it in short bursts you can kill nearly any target within the first aim especially on the 1p29 variant.

Whats the opinion on this?

Not that people moan afterwards that its too accurate.

Dont want people in MP all run around with it cause its the ebst weapon then ( especially cause the real weight of it plays no role in ArmA ).

Also had a chance to shoot from Val in RL and again - it's not just a click, it's quite a loud click (although much quiter than AKM+PBS one - this one is more like shot from small-caliber rifle). Main problem in VSS\AS sound is annoying echo. Another change I suggest to make is to increase damage for SP-5\6 bullet, increasing it's recoil a bit.

About Pecheneg - keep it that way. You should remember, that accurasy and other parametres should not be like you shoot this thingy lying on shooting range, but like you're in real combat situation.

Real sounds could be taken from Alfa Antiterror...I'll search for them during possible Vr.3 production...

In Alfa Antiterror all supressed weapons had the same sound, even the western ones included.

"Swop"

At least when i looked trough the sound i just found the same sound on all SD weapons.

Well, Val is not usual supressed weapon in it's classical understanding - so it may have unique sound. And you said you have only demo - let me browse it through full game.

@Maddmatt

How do you do that? I've also tried but nothing. May you explain the way to make work Sixtracers with this masterpiece?

EDIT------------ Thank you

@Maddmatt

How do you do that? I've also tried but nothing. May you explain the way to make work Sixtracers with this masterpiece?

I'm working on the config. You should be able to download the update when it's done. I have the tracers working, but it seems like a good idea to fix some other issues before releasing it.

freaking nice addon, appreciate it much, didnt you do the Hind aswell? keep up the good work guys!

I have another little suggestion concerning the config. The RPK-74 magazines have the same initial speed as the AK-74, 900 m/s, while all the sources i looked into say it's 960 m/s (due to a longer barrel). I know it's not too much of a difference, but it would make RPK-74 something more than just an AK with a 45 rounds magazine biggrin_o.gif It will also justify the fact that you made AK and RPK magazines uninterchangeable.

I like the way the RPG-22 & -27 is disposed after use but noted that this only works with your troops. Is there a way of making this possible for other soldiers? Like a line in the init field or something? The best way would be a map script supplied with the pack.

Great work btw! notworthy.gif

Oh, and the problem with the V-94, maybe it occurs when not using Realistic Ballistics?

Dont want people in MP all run around with it cause its the ebst weapon then ( especially cause the real weight of it plays no role in ArmA ).

Isn't there a "dexterity" variable in ArmA, like there is in OFP that can help to simulate a bit the weight of the weapons by making a weapon more or less easy to move around ?

there is, Sanctuary smile_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class PistolCore: Default

{

dexterity = 2;

};

class RifleCore: Default

{

dexterity = 1.7;

};

class MGunCore: Default

{

dexterity = 0.5;

};

class LauncherCore: Default

{

dexterity = 0.5;

};

class GrenadeCore: Default

{

dexterity = 3;

};

hey guys, 1st of all gread addone really love em.. but i got some problems, like there aint any recoil, and and scopes are really small and even the binoc, whats the prob

and well i got a ques, dont know if its possible, but is there a way we can use those many weapons that are stuck in the weapon crate directly in the editor, for an example, like puting a marksman with a V-94 or so..

and one suggestion., why dont u guys make a sniper team armed with v-94 or VSS, and like anti tank teams armed with RPG-22 and RPG-27

aanyway regards and thanx for the great work

Isn't there a "dexterity" variable in ArmA, like there is in OFP that can help to simulate a bit the weight of the weapons by making a weapon more or less easy to move around ?

Like Q said, there is. Look at the new BIS weapon pbos such as the 107 and A4's. They have lines in the configs for dexterity to make each weapon handle uniquely.