Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.2.00

Also theres a vehicle replacement that works with all above.

Double thanks as I've been using your last pack but forgot to mention it tounge2.gif

Everythings working fine but I'm confused about this 'vehicle replacement?' is this a different DL?

Quote[/b] ]

Everythings working fine but I'm confused about this 'vehicle replacement?' is this a different DL

the "rhs vehicles replacement.pbo" is inside the RHS bonus vehicles 1.0 rar, download the replacement i posted in the link of rapidshare or download the vehicles bonus pack from armaholic as they have already include the fixed version of the replacement pbo smile_o.gif

having played around with it a bit.

only problem is that it's not compatiable with some other addons and mods I'm using, and some of the weapon sounds could be better.

nonetheless, good work. It looks like alot of work.

@William1 - Ok great got it! btw, nice work you been doing for all of these replacement packs

@sevan- you might want to try either or putting @RHS first in your shortcut (solved it for me) and/or adding these addons directly into your other mod' addon folder.

Quote[/b] ]only problem is that it's not compatiable with some other addons and mods I'm using

Such as?

It'd be nice to know which addon conflicts with what as new stuff comes out.

Finally weapon models with animated bolt carriers! The sounds for the weapons are also very nice.

Quote[/b] ]Such as?

It'd be nice to know which addon conflicts with what as new stuff comes out.

not really a conflict, just not compatible.

-six tracers

related: I don't know if this is a issue with ArmA tracers or the RHS weapons, since I have used tracer mods since I bought the game. But every single shot, with tracers enabled, it seems, for all the weapons are tracer rounds.

-second's suppersion script addon version seems to be tied to the defualt weapons.

Pretty good work guy's. thumbs-up.gif

It's just nice to see how the Community is going step by step into the right directory. wink_o.gif

Keep it up!

Looks great, DLing now. Unfortunately, if it conflicts with SIX_Tracers, then I'm afraid it has no space in my AddOn folder.

Thanks again guys! Excellent!

No place? But they are "real".

Yes, i just tried them, they are fantastic, but i wont replace the default units with them unless the tracer issue is resolved.

nice work but two things about tracers:

-how make them yellow rather than green ?

-how get them working with 6th sense tracer mod ?

any chance we could see a mp compatible replacement pack?

try these , they only replace the soldier models , not the weapons , so you will have RHS 2.0 soldiers with BIS default weapons , as i never play in MP i haven't a clue if they will work so try at your own risk ^^

MP_RHS_SOLDIERS 2.0_REPLACEMENT

Btw, when i use the vdv replacement i get a error that the vdvs pbo is missing but ingame all works as it should.

I love this stuff that never happens on testign and right after release... pop... its there.

Any solution William1?

Thanks again guys! Excellent!

No place? But they are "real".

Yes, i just tried them, they are fantastic, but i wont replace the default units with them unless the tracer issue is resolved.

There is no 'real' issue with the tracers since you have to enable them manually by including SIX tracers to the new units's EH (Eventhandlers).

Disabling "BIS tracers" in the addons's cfgweapons is needed, though (In order to avoid to have 2 different tracers models for the same firearm).

Amazing Russian Models btw, keep up the nice work! :]

Regards,

TB

great job.

Shadow NX: you thanked 'Totmacher'

is this guy active again? and do you know where to reach him?

the guy is one of my old [bBE] clan members.

I have him on icq and i guess even his phone number somwhere but havent spoken to him since hmmm end 2005-2006.

Quite a shame as he had great potencial, he once said he would come back if ArmA would support shaders and such... unfortunatly it never happend.

Bit like the Laser story :/

Someone has an Error with missing data @ the AWM too? it brings an error while shooting the first shot and has no recoil... oh and its like an laser..

A quick fix would be to get Skavens excellent RACS units cause it seems that the weapon shares some values with them, guess we didnt spot that bug cause we all had the RACS in the addon folder.

Great RHS stuff - again nice done!!

some little "bugs" after first test:

Ural - Reammo - better Ammo without "Re"

2 x Ural - Repair - better Fuel and Repair

in gear menu RPG 22/27 should only armed with one RPG not more

sound from AS VAL and VSS Vintorez are too loud

...waiting for more modern stuff: wink_o.gif

Kornet-E, ATGM Launcher Vehicle (MTLB) with Shturm/Ataka missiles

Pantsyr S1, Tunguska

152 mm 2S19 MSTA-S self propelled howitzer, Smerch MLRS

The double repair bug and that is fixed in the replacement version found on page 2.

Pretty glad that the main pack so far is pretty bug free exept the recoil issue on AWM.

---

Btw im a bit dissapointed that the two pages that knew about the release hours before didnt even post the news yet although we spoke about it yesterday.