Peace keeper II

Private First Class

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 19:03 #1

Posted Image

DLC Petition Posted Image me with this by signing

* F-15 & MiG-29
* C-130 & Antonov AN-12 (With car transport and para drop ability)
* AC-130
* NYPD Style cop car
* Ambulance
* Terminal airport with ATC tower

* Triggers (with text and in-game traks)
* Editable squads
* East and Res. teams for basic and team missions.
11 Vehicles/ Buildings /Abilities

Please sign this by just posting: sign, and make comments short please, we can't ask too much otherwise they'll go Posted Image
Besides they could make these ArmA compat.
Please Posted Image Bohemia Posted Image pimp my Flashpoint!

Personal comment, If they put this stuff out I'll look like this  Posted Image

hp7130p
hp7130p

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 20:12 #2

This has beeen address before, though I admire your determination the fact is there will never be DLC for OFPE.
There is a thread on this subject and believe one of the posters did recieve a email back from BI on this subject.
GT: Desperado 77597
\"Customer satisfaction and loyalty are achieved through two components: product features and freedom from deficiencies.\"

Peace keeper II
Peace keeper II

Private First Class

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 20:17 #3

Oh well, I dont have anything else to do. Because OF:E is too booring to be played at the current time surely Posted Image Bohemia Posted Image could scamm some nerds to making it for them, or as Homer would put it Can't someone else do it?

Matrix banana

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

WARFIGHTER989
WARFIGHTER989

Corporal

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 18:12 #4

Oh well, I dont have anything else to do. Because OF:E is too booring to be played at the current time surely Posted Image Bohemia Posted Image could scamm some nerds to making it for them, or as Homer would put it Can't someone else do it?

Matrix banana

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

You should be happy you can even play flashpoint alot of us have 360s and regret buying them due to the fact that there is no good military games. GRAW 1 and 2 are run n guns.
A new age of soldier.
<a href=\"http://profile.mygamercard.net/WARFIGHTER989\">
Posted Image
</a>
<a href=\"http://profile.mygamercard.net/WARFIGHTER989\">
Posted Image
</a>

Peace keeper II
Peace keeper II

Private First Class

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 18:45 #5

Oh well after playing it for 1+ yrs. it does get a bit booring, and OFP had stuff coming everywhere but once you get on Xbox noo. Posted Image Just sign it and change back to Xbox 1, Can't someone else do it? (for BIS)
Oh well soon I'll propably get on ArmA.

? Someone said that they were playing on OFP:Elite with 360° ?

Just sign it and get over it, it cant hurt you.

Denz
Denz

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 02:38 #6

Well, I don't want to sign it. I just want to know How they were going to implement the new content, maybe we can sort the animation out for the addons we already have.

@PeaceKeeperII
if you have an Action Replay and a copy of the pc version (needs to be 1.96 GOTY or Resistance) you can have the extra editor options you will just need to make them on the computer and port the missions to the xbox. No problem at all, just grab Eliteness (on the page you will need to right click and save target as- something about it being a rar file) and read the porting pc missions thread, it's all in there.

edit:
ah nevermind

Posted Image Posted Image OFPEC for all you ArmA/OFP mission editing/scripting needs

recoill
recoill

Sergeant

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:00 #7

Peace keeper II Read This Topic to see why you should invest in a
Action Replay and forget about DLC for OFP:E.
We all wanted it, & we didn't get it,
It sucks but thats life.
Posted Image
STEYR AUG A3-M203p 40mm GL.
http://www.steyr-mannlicher.com

Peace keeper II
Peace keeper II

Private First Class

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 17:28 #8

You know we should be angry at Posted Image Bohemia Posted Image for even putting that option in the game, games that suck ass have DLC but when you get on the best game off all times NOOO Posted Image Posted Image

Peace keeper II
Peace keeper II

Private First Class

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 17:35 #9

Well unfortunate for you all, Im on a Mac and thats the only reason I haven't moved on to ArmA. It sound like BIS doesn't give a *naughty word* about us! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Peace keeper II
Peace keeper II

Private First Class

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 17:38 #10

Hurry up and sign It, pressure might trigger a response Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Peace keeper II
Peace keeper II

Private First Class

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 17:48 #11

Okay since no one cares about jii' olde MiG let's have some constructive talk on what there should be in the game.

Peace keeper II
Peace keeper II

Private First Class

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 18:49 #12

Just for the fun of it I collected some "BS" from all the official web pages

Quote[/b] ]“On Xbox, it offers twice as much action as in the original PC game, with the inclusion of the enhanced Resistance missions. We are refining the controls and interface for maximum playability, and beefing up the graphical effects to take full advantage of the hardware.”

Or should we say twice as less and same explosion as in the old one(strangely not in a screen shot)

Quote[/b] ]
Codemasters will publish a customised Xbox version of the multi-award winning game this autumn. The Xbox edition is being developed by Bohemia Interactive Studio, creators of the original PC title, and will contain the entire original game along with an additional prequel campaign called Resistance.
A groundbreaking title, Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis is the ultimate realistic war experience. Gameplay enables players to participate in a Cold War conflict just the way they want to and draws the player into a deeply believable military environment.

So they decided to leave out the best bit, who cares about the campaing editor ruled

Quote[/b] ]Real time lighting and weather, including accurate star constellations for navigation.

Oh and It's dark 2100 hours summer time? That north, everon

Quote[/b] ] Says Marek Spanel, Bohemia Interactive Studio’s Director: “This is not another run-and-gun shooter; Operation Flashpoint: Elite simulates modern warfare on a level never seen before on any console, providing a totally new playing experience. You’ll need brain power as much as quick reflexes; act before you die, think before you act, and find cover before you think.

Oh, find cover from your psychic AI?

Quote[/b] ]“We have adapted and improved the game for Xbox while keeping the sheer scope and complexity of the gameplay."

Well to my opinion the complexity went away with the editor!

Quote[/b] ]Atmospheric and immersive, Operation Flashpoint: Elite works

Atmospheric games disappeared along with the triggers and music

Quote[/b] ]Operation Flashpoint: Elite is powered by an enhanced edition of Operation Flashpoint

Or as some would put it ''dehanced''

Quote[/b] ]Operation Flashpoint: Elite delivers unprecedented freedom and lets you run the war the way you want to. Listen, watch, run as a regular grunt, drive a tank, attack enemy convoys from your gunship or sneak behind enemy lines in covert operations. In Operation Flashpoint: Elite’s missions you can go anywhere, drive anything, shoot anyone, take command of your own squad but never forget: if you see the flash, it’s already too late.

Oh, but you cant make convoys!?

Quote[/b] ]All weapons are accurately simulated taking into account ballistics and your fatigue as well as the effects of recoil. Vehicles are simulated using an advanced physical simulation to create realistic behaviour on the ground, in water and in the air.

Oh, well if realism is a car flying 100m in the air (happens sometimes at the bridge) then I havent lived in reality for the entire of my life. Posted Image & Posted Image

hoz
hoz

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 1276 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 19:43 #13

Peace keeper II 48hr PR and WL+1 for spamming
Editing/Modding/Scripting question? Head on over to OFPEC