Sign in to follow this  
ProfTournesol

Napoleonic Wars Mod Third Pack Release

I downloaded all three of the addon packs and installed them in the order you mentioned (original --> addon pack --> newest one with campaign) and when I go to play the campaign or any mission in the editor, it says that the pcboat addon is missing. Did I get an old download link or something?

Well, I tried the install again from the beginning and it all works now. Great campaign btw notworthy.gif

Also, it seems that in the campaign missions, there are some missions where your squad won't fire at all at the enemy soldiers. I picked up one of my guy's muskets, who died because he wouldn't shoot, and I discovered the musket had the melee attack, but no shooting attack or option to fire at all. This sounds like some sort of bug, but the same musket works if it's not my squad (those extra squads that you control by radio always work for me) and the same musket works perfectly in single missions.

@ Victor1234 : could you tell me in which missions it does happen ? I'll correct this as quickly as possible and re upload the campaign. I knew this kind of problems may happen as we experienced them in CWmod, but i thought it only happened with the player... (so there's a script that add correct amount of ammo for the player in each mission...).

As I stated earlier in this thread, I ran into the same problem, and found that ordering my men to reload manually via the action menu solved it.

Anyway, here's the campaign with a script correcting ammo problems on team mates (i hope so...it works for me...)

Rapidshare Link (temporary download)

@ Jackx : would you be kind enough to host it ? Sorry for not having reacted sooner on that prob...

Finally had time to test it out, works fine for me. Thanks for making the mod and the fix, that extra firepower helps in the campaign.

prof i have a problem with your mod, i installed all the mods in the order you gave me and when i try to start the game an error appears saying "no entry 'Config.bin/cfgVehicles/All.ir.scanrange

plz help

@ rjbb026 : i'm afraid you didn't create a mod folder...

DO NOT PUT NAPOLEONIC ADDONS INTO YOUR OFP\ADDONS DIRECTORY AS IT WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY!!!

The mod comes in a Napoleon folder. Place the Napoleon folder in your main OFP directory. It contains three subfolders,\DTA, \Bin and \Addons.

Then create a shortcut on your desktop that launches OFPResistance, open that shortcut, go to properties and add the line "-mod=Napoleon".

My shortcut is :

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTBETA.EXE" -nosplash -nomap -mod=Napoleon

ok  i did that  and it didnt work now it just start normal flashpoint

my shortcut is

"C:\Users\HP_Administrator\Documents\UseNeXT\alt.binaries.cd.image\[PC] Operation Flashpoint Gold Red Hammer-[standalone] [dopeman]\OperationFlashpoint.exe" -mod=Napoleon"

(1) Do you have the "Resistance" version of Ofp ? If not, it won't work (as much of existing addons) ;

(2) Do you have a patched version ? If not, get the patches here :

BI SITE

"C:\Users\HP_Administrator\Documents\UseNeXT\alt.binaries.cd.image\[PC] Operation Flashpoint Gold Red Hammer-[standalone] [dopeman]\OperationFlashpoint.exe" -mod=Napoleon"

Should the bolded quotation be there? thumbs-up.gif

No, i'm not working on this mod anymore. I think it is quite complete now, and I've got other projects for Ofp...which is far from being dead !

Regards,

ProfT

Well.... that was not what i expected to hear, but ok. I wish you good luck with your other projects.

Aye a cool mod it is, i still play it  and still have fun with it. Though it would be cool if this mod had some famous faces in it like Napoleon, Wellington, Kutuzov (if that was the russian general's name  whistle.gif ) etc.

EDIT: Btw Idan, i think the foreign addon goes to your OPF Addons folder.

Thanks !

Polish soldiers were very, if not the most, faithful soldiers and allies to the French. And i'm afraid that Napoleon did not defend the Polish cause as much as he could, to gain the favor of the Czar Alexander, who despised him... confused_o.gif he was better on a battlefield than in politics...

Hello, umm I am having some trouble getting to the download link for this mod, I downloaded your WW1 mod, and I am downloading your Franco Prussian war mod as I am typing this. both look great. but when I click on the links it says I need to make an account of some sort or something