Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Player looking for Squad/Clan

*S* come check out ATEF = "Air Tactical Engagement Force".,. An established squad with good traditions & values. Prior service members here to provide proper instruction. Check our site : HERE.

Also Forums : ATEF_Forums.

USA,Canada preferred connection. Euros welcome as well. I do stress to be mature & goal minded. We have had 354 members that couldn't hack it since we been around. We give you 2 weeks to get straightned out or its good bye. Up to you. biggrin_o.gif

If you don't want the ridiculous drama that comes with traditional "clans", check us out HERE. We don't have any rules like "you can only carry a sniper rifle if you're high ranking enough" or "you must complete 30 hours of training before you can be in a mission". You're not going to come on our teamspeak and be forced to salute anyone or call anyone sir. We are a very small, elite group made up of real life combat veterans, BIS beta testers, experienced mission editors, but most important, good people. We have totally realistic, serious, official missions, but we have a great time doing it. Save the wannabe drama for yo momma, check out 1st SOG before it's too late, recruiting is limited.

hello!

I am looking for clan/team wich doesn't require eny kind of training and plays realistic maps and uses finnish or enghlis teamspeak channel.

contact me with MSN or via this topic:

MSN kristian.suominen@kolumbus.fi

-kristian

Hi Kristian,

Our Unit, Kommando Spezialkräfte {KSK} is a tactical realism unit based on the German Special Forces. We are an English-speaking group and we do not have any affiliation with the German-only ksk.de. We are based in North America but have a European squad who are all Scandinavians.

There is a one-time training we do that is just to make sure our recruits know how to play the game.

www.hoogin.com/ksk

GermanKSK.jpg

looking for a u.s. clan that needs a rotary wing pilot. got the game in april, been playing steadily ever since. I usually look forward to flying the mh-6, ah-6, and cobra.

Clans with smaller numbers are a plus.

i am looking for american clan that in the future will play more urban maps and uses alot of addons(optional). and it must be a realistic clan that plays co-op alot.

I've been playing ARMA since it's release, love Co-op and really feel I need to join an active US based group who practice realism and squad structure but willing to adapt to the actual games enviroment to get the most out of my experiance. I'm looking for a decent sized group who really know how to work together and focus on co-op.

I'm 21, live in MN and have a good deal of gaming experiance ranging from some hardcore years in CS ladders to your casual mmorpgs. More of a follower than anything and fairly decent at all aspects in ARMA (grunting, driving and piloting.) Never did get into OPF though.

Most other gaming groups I've been with find ARMA too realistic and even too difficult for them to migrate, therefore I've been pretty much on my own since the start of my career here but don't see myself venturing anywhere else for a while.

I've been playing ARMA since it's release, love Co-op and really feel I need to join an active US based group who practice realism and squad structure but willing to adapt to the actual games enviroment to get the most out of my experiance. I'm looking for a decent sized group who really know how to work together and focus on co-op.

I'm 21, live in MN and have a good deal of gaming experiance ranging from some hardcore years in CS ladders to your casual mmorpgs. More of a follower than anything and fairly decent at all aspects in ARMA (grunting, driving and piloting.) Never did get into OPF though.

Most other gaming groups I've been with find ARMA too realistic and even too difficult for them to migrate, therefore I've been pretty much on my own since the start of my career here but don't see myself venturing anywhere else for a while.

Be sure to come by and check out the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit. If you're looking for realism and focused squad oriented group, we're defiantly a match.

Looking for a European based Player Vs Player team. Want to go back to it as I'm used to the full time Cooperative teams. Server and Teamspeak is always another good thing but not a must I suppose, a team in a league would interest me as they're always fun when you're playing for something. (Not that most leagues have prizes?) other than that laid back is always good

Looking for either. Capture and Hold or Capture the Island teams.

Hey guys, I’ve been playing ArmA on and off for the last month or so, usually trying to do the SP campaign, which is going… somewhat slow. Therefore, I figured I’d try out the online component, and what better way is there than getting involved with a group of likeminded people right?

I’m 18 years old, and have been gaming for some time. I have a lot of flight-simming experience (Il-2 primarily, online of course). While this doesn’t directly relate to ArmA in any meaningful way, it has taught me a lot of team work that I would imagine help on the ground as well. I also used to play Day of Defeat in league play which reinforced the value of strategy and team play. Technically, I have a more than decent machine, a legal copy of ArmA, TrackIR, a working microphone, and a broadband connection. I often play between 0000 UTC to 0900 UTC on weekdays. For weekends basically anything but 1100-1800 UTC is fair game, unless something comes up, in which case I always try to give fair warning if it is appropriate.

What I’m looking to join is a US based group that plays with realistic tactics, preferably in a combined arms environment, rather than focusing solely on infantry. I suppose a coop based group would allow for a greater degree of realism, but I am unfamiliar with the online component of ArmA, so this is more of a personal viewpoint rather than any sort of requirement or need.

Thanks for Reading!

Looking for a European based Player Vs Player team. Want to go back to it as I'm used to the full time Cooperative teams. Server and Teamspeak is always another good thing but not a must I suppose, a team in a league would interest me as they're always fun when you're playing for something. (Not that most leagues have prizes?) other than that laid back is always good

Hey Jimboob ... Come give 22SAS a look, realistic Coop missions and the chance to learn new skills smile_o.gif

What I’m looking to join is a US based group that plays with realistic tactics, preferably in a combined arms environment, rather than focusing solely on infantry. I suppose a coop based group would allow for a greater degree of realism, but I am unfamiliar with the online component of ArmA, so this is more of a personal viewpoint rather than any sort of requirement or need.

Defiantly come by and check out the 31st MEU (at www.31stmeu.us) if you're looking for infantry, we have it. If you're looking at flying (rotatory or fixed wing) we have that as well. We focus heavily on team work and realistic tactics. In order to join, check out our forums and come onto TeamSpeak and talk to an NCO or above.

If you're approved and allowed to register, you'll slip into a evaluation phase. The evaluation phase lasts up to two weeks, during this time you get approval (or denied) by being coming online a lot and showing that you're defiantly answer.

Once approved, you'll be placed in the next available MCRT (Marine Corps Recruit Training) course and brought into the 31st. From MCRT you either go onto the next available SOI (school of infantry) or go to flight school with our MAG 36 (Marine Aircraft Group) depending on which you'd like to join.

Hey Jimboob ... Come give <a href="www.22regiment.co.uk" target="_blank">22SAS</a> a look, realistic Coop missions and the chance to learn new skills smile_o.gif

Thanks but I said a Player vs Player team wink_o.gif

Hi im looking for a UK based clan, which deals with real army tactics...i usually play as a sniper, or in a special Operations unit, killing the enemy without being seen smile_o.gif

Name: Brandon Ringer

InGame Name: Anti-Liberal

I am looking for a Arma team in the United States. I am looking for a team, not a guild or a clan. Please use Ventrilo... Teamspeak is so 20 years ago....

Clan - a group of people, as a clique, set, society, or party, esp. as united by some common trait, characteristic, or interest

Guild - an organization of persons with related interests, goals

Team - a number of persons associated in some joint action as a body of one.

Gaming Experience: Currently on Top 10 Call of Duty 2 in the

World. CAL-M COD2, CAL-M VCOD, CAL-M BF2, 3v3 Team Rank 316 World of Warcraft, OFP... I own kids is pretty much my standard.

Xfire: kb9

MSN: nolesracer@gmail.com

you can contact me at those to...

I recommend International Conflict. It isn't a guild or a clan. Most of the people are very helpful. As of now, we have just completed the beta campaign. The next campaign is in two weeks.

International Conflict

help.gif

Looking for NA squad that uses Ventrilo (I can't use Teamspeak.) I am currently working on my sniping skills but I am, at the core, a support gunner (M249) or a the basic rifleman (m4>all  xmas_o.gif .) I have tried the COOP part of things and it is fun in moderation but I like Player vs. Player to get down and use your head in the battlefield instead of knowing what the same ol' predictable AI is goign to do. I am 17, also.

Xfire: reaper778

Private messages work here too.

I've looked at International Conflict and the Teamspeak part threw me off. Sorry confused_o.gif

I recommend International Conflict. It isn't a guild or a clan. Most of the people are very helpful. As of now, we have just completed the beta campaign. The next campaign is in two weeks.

International Conflict

They are a community.... I'm looking for a team!

If any Aussies out there are looking for Aussie clans to join try coming to the OGN Forums as all Aussie clans are listed there welcome.gif

Howdy all,

My name is CPL. PARHAM.

Background information:

Corporal in U.S. Army ROTC, Sophomore Cadet at Texas A&M. Knowleged in Squad infantry Tactics, escape and evasion. Expert Marksman with the M-16A2 and M4A1 Assault Carbine.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a tactical, squad based Platoon or Team which follows a chain of command, and uses tactics in order to achieve the mission objective. I am very use to following orders and giving them. Team based is where it is at.

I should be available all the time till the 24th of August, but after that, I will only be able to play on weekends and limited on the weekday.

Hope to here from any Team or Squad.

Hey i am looking for a Norwegian/English clan for this game smile_o.gif

I yust bought the game so you can call me n00b if you want xD but i know the game i have played alot Operation Flashpoint GOTY edition smile_o.gif and i yust love the ingame editor biggrin_o.gif

I'm looking for a clan that is realistic and mature, also teamwork to complete each goal and stuff... Preferably one that having a mic is not necessary (as i dont have one but i have teamspeak) and that it fits my timezone: GMT -4 .