Now available both, traditional script suite and addon version
- Simulate most existing missile/torpedo in real-life using any object class present in ArmA able to move.
- Full MP support.
- Add chaff or flares missile defense systems to any AI unit, AI units defending with chaff or flares automatically.
- Add a player controlled Missile Control Center to any playable vehicle.
- Add automatic missile systems to any AI vehicle, AI units enganging with their missiles by their own.
- Add chaff or flares to player vehicles.
- Ammo trucks able to reload missiles and flares/chaff.
- Missiles intercepting missiles.
- Missiles hitting targets now reward with score to the players in the crew of firing units.
- ArmA missile replacement. Now you may replace easily any missile fired in ArmA by a MMA one.
- Remote targeting added. Players or AI may attack targets locked by other units (for example, using laser designators).
- Customizable MCC colours.
- Up to 8 different missile systems per vehicle (what about modeling a big battleship?).
- Visual and MCC (dialog based) locking, tracking and firing systems for players.
- AI units now are able to reload missiles by their own if close enough to an ammo truck.
- Missile systems may be added to units by type or by name. You may add missile systems to every units of the indicated class with a single script executed in your init.sqs or init.sqf.
- Keys and key descriptions used to drop flares/chaff, lock on targets and fire missiles cuztomizables from mandomissile_init.sqf.
- Fully customizable warheads, smoke trails and launch FX scripts.
- More than 30 configurable parameters for missiles (seeker range, endurange, agility, seeker scan arcs, flight profile, etc).
- You may now configure missile reload times after firing for MCCs.
- Anti-radar systems.
Mando Missile ArmA v2.3 (please, do not mirror this resource yet)
Mando Missile online help
Mando Missile demostration videos
Attached to the first post of this post you will find mma_air_combat.Sara.zip. While it is a fully playable mission SP or MP, it is inteded as an example of Mando Missile integration with addons. Inside you will find mma_bis_su34_init.sqf, mma_bis_su34b_init.sqf and mma_bis_av8b2_init.sqf. Three example scripts which are executed from the init field of the planes in the mission, but these script might also be executed from the "Init" EH (or Extended EH) of an addon derived from Su34, Su34B or AV8B2. If Mando Missile is not present in the mission, the planes will behave like normal ones, but if MMA 2.3 or above is present, the planes will reconfigure themselves to use MMA systems. The script activates/deactivates AI/human systems depending on who is into each position of a plane, human or AI.
Soon you will have a comprehensive guide explaining step by step how to integrate Mando Missile within any addon.
In the example mission you may fly as OPFOR, BLUFOR or keep grounded as civilian observer.
Update Jan 6 2009
NEW MMA 2.35 teaser, Falcon 4 style
Attached to the first post of the above link you will find MMA235_teaser.Intro.zip, which is a teaser of MMA 2.35B new HUD system. Do not mirror, do not include it into any addon and use it only for testing purposes as MMA 2.35 is already quite close to be public.
All mando missile functionalities not used in the teaser demo have been removed to save space.
The new mando_missilevehicle3.sqf HUD handler present in the demo will be heavily modified before 2.35 final verions to allow the customization of several hardcoded parameters in a similar way as current 2.35 TV systems.
MMA 2.35 teaser video, Falcon 4 style
Example video of MMA 2.35B
Edited by Mandoble, 03 August 2009 - 07:12.