itim_tuko

CZM demo part 1

Finally we can offer the first part of our demo.

We had to take the trucks out again to make some last fixes but we upgraded the soldier pack instead so we have doubled the size of the soldiers and tripled the size of the enemies.

To give some impresions of what you will get:

Philippine Army soldiers on Parade

CZM-army-1s.jpg

Philippine Marines

CZM-Marines-M35-2s.jpg

The MSB (Moro Sword Bearers) are Controlling a mountain area on Mindanao

CZM-MSBs.jpg

Here is the file

http://rapidshare.com/files/10054396/CZM-demo.rar

You have to go to the bottom of the site ans click on free. Afterwards there is a counter and you have to type in the code in the pic for downloading.

If anyone has a download server or can host the files please post it here.

itim_tuko, you should be long enough around to know the rules. +3WL for 5 pics with ~200kb. confused_o.gif

itim_tuko, you should be long enough around to know the rules. +3WL for 5 pics with ~200kb. confused_o.gif

Sorry saw it to late that I took the wrong pics.

Looking Good smile_o.gif

Get rid of crapidshare, here's a mirror from OFP.Info :

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/CZM-demo.rar

Thanks for the new link. Did you btw get the emailI did send to ofp.info?

wow man kepp on going you should continue with youre project ..... arma most of us aint going to be able to play that game in our comp sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif well nice project by the way

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. All due credit should be given to the VTE team who kindly allowed us to use Ebud's ARVN and Vietcong soldiers as the basis for these units.

Rest assured that given the performance of Armed Assault demo on my PC, work on additional CZM units for use in OFP will continue.

Regards,

Sander

Rest assured that given the performance of Armed Assault demo on my PC, work on additional CZM units for use in OFP will continue.

Join the club buddy...

I do have ArmA, installed, I do some mission making work for it already, but I don't play it daily because 800x600 res, 900m viewdistance with everything to very low detail settings... I still continue editing and playing OFP while I wait to become a rich man so I can buy completely new hardware smile_o.gif

Good to see that CZM is still being developed for OFP. Keep up the good work.

http://tactical.nekromantix.com

wheres the vehicles ?? i notice that theres no vehiclesm Why ?? crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Like I said in the first post we had to take them out of the demo again and but they will be included in the second part of the beta.

do you know any good island that might go with ur demo ?

For now Im suggesting Jungle Malden or Jungle Everon, as they dont need to many addons.

We are working on our own islands with some new objects so the fit a Philipppine enviroment as close as possible, One island with test objects will be released as the 3rd and final part of the demo, but this could take a while.

In the final release several philippine style islands for OFP will be included, with the names Mindanao, Jolo and Manila. For ArmA we have even a bigger list.

maybe my Map... wink_o.gif

Your island looks very promising. Are you maybe interested to work on some islands with us (CZM).

Quote[/b] ]maybe my Map...

I was thinking the same thing...LCWF/SF + CZM + Links Tropical Island...Good match up.