• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic
maxqubit
maxqubit

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:40

As said in the subtitle, a very pre-alpha release. More of a tech demo with some stuff i'm trying but no story whatsoever. I'm toying with the pc editor ... but boy does the Elite version look good ... man it's 10x better than pc

So, it's just for fun ... if you have time and a modded xbox at hand, you could check out the village of 'Le Moule' ... weird things are going on there.

Download MQDR @ www.maxqubit.com

-- Max
New music clip Max Qubit - Stars | OFP:Elite's Battle at Le Port 60.000+ views, 9/10 rating (mission editor) | Soundclick

Coffin Joe
Coffin Joe

Corporal

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:33

I vote for you to make another of your fine movies. Plus I have no modded box. Posted Image

Now to go check out Le Moule at dusk...

maxqubit
maxqubit

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:37

I have a new pre-alpha version of MQDR for download @ www.maxqubit.com

This version has at least some beginning, the drop off in the 'twilight zone' ... it's your average speznatz on duty but man what are those mysterious objects buzzing around????

-- Max
New music clip Max Qubit - Stars | OFP:Elite's Battle at Le Port 60.000+ views, 9/10 rating (mission editor) | Soundclick

Grimnirsson
Grimnirsson

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 05:59

What player profile do I have to use?
Posted Image

Several missions for Xbox available on our site! Go to:
http://www.homefront...shpoint1_e.html

maxqubit
maxqubit

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:35

What player profile do I have to use?

Profile=Max Qubit (space between Max and Qubit)

but in the zip there is a mqdr.txt (i should have called it readme.txt;)

Denz
Denz

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:18

Cool, very interested to see how this mission works.
Will test it out tonight.
Denz
Posted Image Posted Image OFPEC for all you ArmA/OFP mission editing/scripting needs

maxqubit
maxqubit

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:24

I'd say i'm on 20% finished status atm ... but hey, i'm still very curious about the first thoughts you guys will have when entering the 'twilight zone':)

edit: make that 10% ... i just got some new ideas (man is inspiration flowing or what:):)

AIRBORNE!
AIRBORNE!

Corporal

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 16:55

As said in the subtitle, a very pre-alpha release. More of a tech demo with some stuff i'm trying but no story whatsoever. I'm toying with the pc editor ... but boy does the Elite version look good ... man it's 10x better than pc

So, it's just for fun ... if you have time and a modded xbox at hand, you could check out the village of 'Le Moule' ... weird things are going on there.

Download MQDR @ www.maxqubit.com

-- Max

MAXQUBIT, what happened I thought you were going to make the zombie mission for an un-modded XBOX?

DOH!

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!

maxqubit
maxqubit

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 17:13

For an unmodded xbox = Action Reply save

I will make an AR save asap. But remember that MQDR is very very very much WIP

AIRBORNE!
AIRBORNE!

Corporal

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 20:26

For an unmodded xbox = Action Reply save

I will make an AR save asap. But remember that MQDR is very very very much WIP

Much appreciation MAZQUBIT.

No worries on the WIP, I consider myself a great playtester. Posted Image

Yep an AR save will do it for me (I'm assuming the profile will be MAX QUBIT)?

I'll keep my eyes open and thanks again.

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!

maxqubit
maxqubit

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:28

Action Replay save now available @ www.maxqubit.com

Profile = Max Qubit (space between Max and Qubit)

-- Max

AIRBORNE!
AIRBORNE!

Corporal

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 18:53

Action Replay save now available @ www.maxqubit.com

Profile = Max Qubit (space between Max and Qubit)

-- Max

WAHOO I DL'd the AR file.

Any info on the scenario? What to look for etc.?

Danke,

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!

Grimnirsson
Grimnirsson

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 19:49

Quote[/b] ]Danke,

Oh, how nice to see a bit of my native tongue used here Posted Image
Posted Image

Several missions for Xbox available on our site! Go to:
http://www.homefront...shpoint1_e.html

maxqubit
maxqubit

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 20:04

It is still more of walking around in this weird zone. No objectives really but you could try to locate the wreck (is not the trasport heli which you will fly), by first locating the missing scientist (woman)

Some weirdos will shoot at you but as said, it is very very very much wip and hardly a coherent mission ... in fact you just enter the crazy mind of mission making max:)

(anyway, the school/university math finally paid off seeing the bunch of sin, cos and tan calculations in the several active sripts:)

AIRBORNE!
AIRBORNE!

Corporal

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 17:57

It is still more of walking around in this weird zone. No objectives really but you could try to locate the wreck (is not the trasport heli which you will fly), by first locating the missing scientist (woman)

Some weirdos will shoot at you but as said, it is very very very much wip and hardly a coherent mission ... in fact you just enter the crazy mind of mission making max:)

(anyway, the school/university math finally paid off seeing the bunch of sin, cos and tan calculations in the several active sripts:)

MaxQubit, I tried loading up the AR compatable save with your profile:

Max Qubit

Unfortunately it does not show up when I try and look at "My missions" with that profile. Something was loaded to the HD via the AR though.

Any ideas?

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!

maxqubit
maxqubit

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 19:24

MaxQubit, I tried loading up the AR compatable save with your profile:

Max Qubit

Unfortunately it does not show up when I try and look at "My missions" with that profile. Something was loaded to the HD via the AR though.

Any ideas?

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!

Did you look under SYSTEM LINK?

AIRBORNE!
AIRBORNE!

Corporal

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 21:27

DOH! I thought it was a single player mission.

maxqubit
maxqubit

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 22:06

Yeah, well, atm it is hardly a mission but anyway, it is to be found under System Link.

I'm desperately in need for a bottle of inspiration, its coming i'm sure, only not now.

sim0b
sim0b

Banned

• 74 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 21:43

Does anyone ever use xlink kai evolution 7, as no one ever seems to be in it? Its free and u just download it from the web page. Thats why I want xbox live, and i try to set up my 12 month subscription which ive paid for, but it asks you for a credit card , so stuff that! Need some proper gamers to join in!

hoz
hoz

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 1276 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 00:20

Does anyone ever use xlink kai evolution 7, as no one ever seems to be in it? Its free and u just download it from the web page. Thats why I want xbox live, and i try to set up my 12 month subscription which ive paid for, but it asks you for a credit card , so stuff that! Need some proper gamers to join in!

Sim0b, WL+1 for your spamfest.
Editing/Modding/Scripting question? Head on over to OFPEC