Delta Force Clan Recruiting

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic
Delta Force Clan OFPE
Delta Force Clan OFPE

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 18:25

This is the leader of a very well known Clan leader of the feared and heroic clan delta force: Delta general

And I was asking and wondering if any of you would like to try out for my clan on xbox currently we have about 50 members

And we are looking for more heres our website                 http://www.freewebs.com/deltaforce000/

Sign up on our forums by the way sorry about the colour its my fault not good at makin web sites it will be fixed soon

we have almost every division from sniper team to spec ops
to air force and rangers and my personal fav my division form my core in real life 20th T.O SOGF

so if you would like to join look for my games open on xbox live call CLAN ENLISTMENT And let the battle begin!

Sincerly Yours, 20th T.O SOGF Cpt.P.Mcdonald /Delta General on xbox live

blackhawky
blackhawky

Private First Class

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 21:20

Clans don't exist on Flashpoint elite only teams as there is no way to keep a accurate track record of games. And I remember you guys booting me and my fellow 223rd friends from your servers everytime I joined. Not to start any more shit between you guys and me I will stop.

Respect is key.
www.223rd.com -- Military Simulation to the next level.

hp7130p
hp7130p

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 22:43

Your group "Delta" has a bad rep and it will take a while before anyone will join your group. Not to get into specifics, Posted Image a certain BLANK said he was BLANK and then later tried to BLANK to save face. That in its self ruined your clans rep. Please don't take this as a flame just an observation on my part.  Posted Image

GT: Desperado 77597
\"Customer satisfaction and loyalty are achieved through two components: product features and freedom from deficiencies.\"

blackhawky
blackhawky

Private First Class

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 00:57

You group "Delta" has a bad rep and it will take a while before anyone will join your group. Not to get into specifics, Posted Image a certain BLANK said he was BLANK and then later tried to BLANK to save face. That in its self ruined your clans rep. Please don't take this as a flame just an observation on my part. Posted Image

Ah desperado, haven't seen you in a long time. I concur with you about the bad rep. Its not a good thing to start off with and try and recruit with aswell.

www.223rd.com -- Military Simulation to the next level.

Alpha Wofgang
Alpha Wofgang

Rookie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 03:21

hey delta, this is alpha, my xbox Fked up and it wont work now!

im still trying to pry it open, but these stupid clips on the side wont let it open easily.

im getting a 360 probably next month, so i may be on SC:Double Agent a lot... my email is wolfengang@hotmail.com if ya ever wanna contact me, hope we can work on a team in the future.

ZEROTANGO
ZEROTANGO

Corporal

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 21:32

You group "Delta" has a bad rep and it will take a while before anyone will join your group. Not to get into specifics, Posted Image a certain BLANK said he was BLANK and then later tried to BLANK to save face. That in its self ruined your clans rep. Please don't take this as a flame just an observation on my part.  Posted Image

You are absolutely correct, the delta clan has a very bad reputation, me and my friends were kicked out by general after we killed him a few times. I will not play his matches again. No need to get frustrated and boot people out!!

KingLeerUK
KingLeerUK

Private First Class

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 13:14

Without going into specifics I'd like to add that Delta General has repeatedly kicked me from "open" rooms for apparently no reason.

I find it mildly humourous that he would come here to recruit clan members and then randomly kick unknown players from his rooms without even inquiring as to why they joined.

Delta has definitely earned his reputation. He is unwelcome in any of my sessions, not that it probably makes any difference to him.

hp7130p
hp7130p

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 20:26

If I kick anyone from a game it is based on that players reputation (personally delt with), imaturity (age does not apply), god complex, fire starters, racism, kicked from a room with no reason, and the most agravating of all rambo-ism:  to feel they, not the team, will save the day jeopardizing the whole mission.

Also when I host a room if three players are from a clan and 1 out of 3 meet the criteria listed above I let that person know why I'm giving him or her the boot. I will try to explain to the remaining "clan" members that it is not an attack towards the "clan" as whole but only to the individual who caused the infraction and they are still welcomed to stay if they wish.

The bottom line is communication, let them know why they are getting the boot and real teamwork is just that...work and applying those skills take time and patients.

GT: Desperado 77597
\"Customer satisfaction and loyalty are achieved through two components: product features and freedom from deficiencies.\"

USMC NEEDER
USMC NEEDER

Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 23:11

IM Archie the poo!!!!!

LOL, anyways i try to play on his missions and whenever i kill him i get booted from the mission doesnt matter if hes on the other team.... so.... hes a sore loser. lol
Posted Image

desigamer
desigamer

Private

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 00:05

Ahh man I was thinking of joining too Posted Image

WARFIGHTER989
WARFIGHTER989

Corporal

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 20:56

This is the leader of a very well known Clan leader of the feared and heroic clan delta force: Delta general

And I was asking and wondering if any of you would like to try out for my clan on xbox currently we have about 50 members

And we are looking for more heres our website                 http://www.freewebs.com/deltaforce000/

Sign up on our forums by the way sorry about the colour its my fault not good at makin web sites it will be fixed soon

to air force and rangers and my personal fav my division form my core in real life 20th T.O SOGF

so if you would like to join look for my games open on xbox live call CLAN ENLISTMENT And let the battle begin!

I remember rock vader telling me that you guys killed flashpoint. You team killed everyone for no reason.
A new age of soldier.
<a href=\"http://profile.mygamercard.net/WARFIGHTER989\">
Posted Image
</a>
Posted Image
</a>

WARFIGHTER989
WARFIGHTER989

Corporal

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 20:58

Oh, I would also like to note that whenever I tried to play a game with you, you kicked me for no reason you jerk.
A new age of soldier.
Posted Image
</a>
Posted Image
</a>

hoz
hoz

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 1276 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 17:08

Oh, I would also like to note that whenever I tried to play a game with you, you kicked me for no reason you jerk.

WARFIGHTER989 no need to flame here on the forums. Take your issue with someone to pm's please. WL+1
Editing/Modding/Scripting question? Head on over to OFPEC

WARFIGHTER989
WARFIGHTER989

Corporal

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 00:05

WARFIGHTER989 no need to flame here on the forums. Take your issue with someone  to pm's please. WL+1

How do I drop my warning level? I'm used to the xbox forums where things aren't so I guess strict. Sorry.
A new age of soldier.
Posted Image
</a>
Posted Image
</a>

-31st-Seal Lt Commander
-31st-Seal Lt Commander

Rookie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:34

My word, Delta General that is a load of **** you have the Divisions but never use them, that pic in your 'profile' is off Google, and mostly all you have in your 'clan' is little Children and if you were in TSOG then you should have been court martialed on the Secret Services Act for all SF's Units in the World!.

Your bad Reputation says it all really and if your wondering who this is.
SAS 22nd Major formerly known as SAS Major Sharp to you.

MrDef
MrDef

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 21:07

Hehe I think its all been said.. Deltal General is not to be taken seriously, unless you're one of the little boys he shouts at in his "training" room. Posted Image Posted Image
Ofpe was ruined for me by unfriendly cagey groups like his that would never actually enter into a battle with human opposition. And oh yeah Border Patrol. Posted Image
BTW MrDef can now be found playing Arma on the SuicidESquad.co.uk server. MEDIC!

WARFIGHTER989
WARFIGHTER989

Corporal

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:37

Hehe I think its all been said.. Deltal General is not to be taken seriously, unless you're one of the little boys he shouts at in his "training" room. Posted Image  Posted Image
Ofpe was ruined for me by unfriendly cagey groups like his that would never actually enter into a battle with human opposition. And oh yeah Border Patrol. Posted Image
BTW MrDef can now be found playing Arma on the SuicidESquad.co.uk server.  MEDIC!

True, when I joined his game the first time I was looking around for situational awareness and his thugs team killed me. He also teabagged me. I had like 5 guys on me that day. I'm not trying to start a flame war but alot of interesting things happened while I was playing. The death of flashpoint, the delta force team killers etc.
A new age of soldier.
Posted Image
</a>
Posted Image
</a>

cooper1
cooper1

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 03:37

OoooOOoooOOOoooOOO, I so remember this man....Faking your death and oh nevermind no reason to get into that...And whoever said it, yes indeed he killed OFP..Everyday you were bashed in our rooms. It was pure innocent fun really. Anyhoo, have fun with your 10 year olds. BTW this is Jedihut if anyone remembers me Posted Image with naturedsniper and such, Now playing Arma with alias Cooper as well as on Xbox 360 live with alias NaturedMarksman, Archie i remember you fool!

WARFIGHTER989
WARFIGHTER989

Corporal

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:56

OoooOOoooOOOoooOOO, I so remember this man....Faking your death and oh nevermind no reason to get into that...And whoever said it, yes indeed he killed OFP..Everyday you were bashed in our rooms. It was pure innocent fun really. Anyhoo, have fun with your 10 year olds. BTW this is Jedihut if anyone remembers me Posted Image with naturedsniper and such, Now playing Arma with alias Cooper as well as on Xbox 360 live with alias NaturedMarksman, Archie i remember you fool!

Wait, I think I remember that. I heard to guys one day saying someone faked his death because he was being cursed out so much.
A new age of soldier.
Posted Image
</a>
Posted Image
</a>

Jester617
Jester617

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 15:27

ahh i remember
Charlie battery (Cobras)
1st Battalion, 77th Field Artillery (Falcons First)
172nd Heavy Brigade Combat Team (Blackhawk Brigade)
V Corps (Victory Corps)