Sign in to follow this  
marekmodel

Wrzesien 1939

I bet it`s a half done stuff

yes. There are untextured parts, as you can see above.

@OFPCAT:

We are concentrated on polish stuff. Most of germans comes from outside. We corrected them, added some items, but generally it's old models, because WH in 1939 looked a little bit different than later, ie: most of units diden't have Y-straps, etc.

I'm surprised there isn't a model yet using the M16/M18/Transitional helmet model that many Germans were equipped with during the early years of the war.

I hope the best for this mod, I never expected to see the first days of WWII in OFP!

smile_o.gif Hello. WWII mod "September 1939" live and need new people - addonmakers, missionmakers, 2d and 3d makers (help with germans tanks)...

And I have new picture from the September 1939. Island:§

W39_2.jpg

W39_2.jpg

W39_3.jpg

Very nice, just use high resolution for textures for the current OFP addons since now we could use ARMA's PC for playing OFP. But won't get as much lags as ARMA. I've been playing Lib Mod and other OFP addons with my new laptop, of which those addons were once difficult to run during OFP time.

Very nice, just use high resolution for textures for the current OFP addons since now we could use ARMA's PC for playing OFP. But won't get as much lags as ARMA. I've been playing Lib Mod and other OFP addons with my new laptop, of which those addons were once difficult to run during OFP time.

OFP its OFP and OFP its good. sad_o.gif regrettably gainst its OFP old PC games. ArmA its new game, but much bungs.

September 1939 prepare mod for OFP and for ArmA (as AÄŒSR 1938-45 mod).