Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ti0n3r

OFP:Elite sound pack

This may be happening because , starting with the new Resistance civilian model, there is only 1 selection for the whole foot, while the older CWC model had 2 selection in that zone (the foot and the point of the foot).

And i guess BIS built the xbox game model using this kind of more modern model as a basis, like they did for VBS1.

So i think with addons using the BIS Resistance civilian model as a basis (as this model was released by BIS in the Breath model pack) like the GROM, DMA Euro Res you should not notice this foot bug (in theory).

While with the majority of the existing addons and the OFP soldiers, this bug will exist as most of them are based on the older CWC model.

It would be possible, but I'd have get rid of this first (look at his feet) wink_o.gif

feete5vx.th.jpg

What would happen if you converted models and textures from Elite together with animations? I doubt problem would still persist. You might give it a shot with just one model of a civilian, as I suspect, they use the least textures.

Guest Ti0n3r

You can now download OFP:Elite soundpack - Music. This is a pretty basic addon and it does only replace a few files;

Quote[/b] ]Original file Replaced with

01.ogg x08.ogg

10.ogg x07.ogg

14.ogg x11.ogg

Cheers.

PS: I might put together a pack wich would replace more files if there's any interest for it.

Yeah i would also like all sounds and music replaced.

Guest Ti0n3r

I'm lazy. Stay tuned.

Yeah i would also like all sounds and music replaced.

Music in OFP:E was the same and most,not all but most sounds were replaced.

wonder why the MUTT jeep with the 50cal gives shadows onto itself but nothing else does...

So does this mean that OFP:E and VBS1's animations are more advanced or? I just woke up...*rubs eyes*

Guest Ti0n3r

You just have to get rid of pixel shaders, bump-mapps etc.

Guest Ti0n3r

I think they used different layers for the soldiers. I don't really know about that though, since I haven't really had a good look at the soldiers.

so surprised that this hasnt been locked yet....

i recieved a warning when i was trying to get mods and addons to work in elite, but this is beyond what i was doing...

so surprised that this hasnt been locked yet....

i recieved a warning when i was trying to get mods and addons to work in elite, but this is beyond what i was doing...

Placebo is on vacation, thats why i guess wink_o.gif

Its might be legal if you own OFPE, but i dont think that alot of people have it anyway tounge2.gif

Ontopic: They are really good sounds, especially the machine guns and the AKs, the m16 sounds a bit weird to me (The original OFP demo had that sound aswell IIRC)

Guest Ti0n3r

This pack makes vanilla OFP more enjoyable, isn't that all that matters? After all, this is BIS sound effects converted to a BIS game.

I on't like those m16 and AK47 sounds they just sound weird..... never saw game with AK's and M16's that actually sound good...

make a one mod (.pbo file) whith all sound from Elite smile_o.gif

good work

would like to have the voice.pbo from elite to ofp

Ive just relised the full auto sounds are so good, some addons sounds skip when fired on full auto so it plays a bang at the begining then when you stop firing but these are great, and the quality is much higher then most addons.

would like to have the voice.pbo from elite to ofp

We definently need the voice PBO.

But Elite uses a different way of reporting things? tounge2.gif

if OFP elite sounds are allowed to be shared for regular OFP, then we should also beable to use OFP elite addons, like the soldiers, weapons, etc.

Thats what I would really like to see for OFP. Anyone think this is possible?

I myself have all of the OFP elite addons, but I cant seem to get them to work in regular OFP. Does anyone else know how to do it?