-Resistance in Multiplayer
-Civilians in Multiplayer
-Making music or sounds play at a waypoint
-Drop down Camera Functions
-Intro, Mission , Outro-win, Outro-lose
-Who resistance is friendly to
-NV Goggles in Ammo Crates
-Free Play mode with no stupid templates
-Making squads, on the pc you can make it so that there is 1 officer and 11 medics but on the xbox it's either 1 troops or picking a pre-definded squad

New Things Wanted:

-More Multiplayer templates (Defend Co-op, Seige Team, etc)
-More boats, there are 2 drivable ones in the game
-More vehicles and planes for all teams
-Different types of paratroopers (Sniper, etc)
-More Pre-Made Multiplayer and Single Player maps (They Rock)

Just add to the list if you want.
logo.png
ArmA 3 - GWAR3
ArmA 2 - PCDF | Gossamer's Warfare
PC - i5 3570K | EVGA GTX 780 ACX | 16GB DDR3

Chipper
Chipper

Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 478 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:15

ok half that stuff you named is in the xbox version. maybe you should look harder. Posted Image

Jester617
Jester617

Lance Corporal

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 04:14

1.Remove the Auto AIM for Infantry(yes there is Auto Aim on Mercenary)
2.Fix the multiplayer templates (exp.team flag fight should be 25 players max instead of 10)
3.Custom Custom Groups like in the PC version
4. And idk how it should be done but Clan support should be implemented also ranked clanmatches should be in place as well

i know there is more but i cant think of anything else
Charlie battery (Cobras)
1st Battalion, 77th Field Artillery (Falcons First)
172nd Heavy Brigade Combat Team (Blackhawk Brigade)
V Corps (Victory Corps)

NAXAKSTA
NAXAKSTA

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 08:16

Let's not forget the synchro and trigger waypoints.
When I shoot you in the woods and nobody hears it, is it murder?
Posted Image

ARMY_020193
ARMY_020193

Private

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:55

-some new aircraft would be nice, such as the A-4 Skyhawk or the Mig-25 foxbat, or even the F105 Thundercheif.
-Firing ports on the AFV's that are not just texture effects.
-Rigid Hull Inflatible Boats, or even some zodiaks with outboard motors would be nice.
-Uh-1 Hueys, CH-53 Super stallion, C130 hercules (for LAPES insertion of humvees and such)
-respawn option for enemy infantry accessible through the map menu
-snow efffect during the winter months of the calender.
-The USMC amphibious assault vehicle
-The LCAC hovercraft
-The HK MP-5 NAVY
-The OH-6 with benches or a set of 5-in rockets

SCSD_Lawman
SCSD_Lawman

Private First Class

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:58

Yeah! And if frogs had wings they wouldnt bump their a$$ when they hop! I dont think they are gonna release any DLC (sadly).

ParaGraphic L
ParaGraphic L

Master Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 1120 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 02:18

Yeah, they are bussy with 2/3 other projects atm. I don't even know why they put the Downloadable Content button in the game. It's all up to codemasters to put stuff up (as I heard) but as far as I know they don't give a shit about OFP:E and they didn't develop the game so how could they create dlc that would fit with OFP:E?

And if there is going to be dlc it's certainly it WON'T BE any of the kind ARMY_020193 had put in his list, or the new things gss likes to see.

If there are ever going to become dlc it would probably be bug fixes and hopefully some extra missions and maybe even templates for mission making.

Posted Image

NAXAKSTA
NAXAKSTA

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 19:59

I agree with most but a MIG-25? A supersonic interceptor with no ground attack capability? I would love to see the inflatables though.
Posted Image

Asherizm
Asherizm

Private First Class

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 19:44

Please correct me if I'm wrong but Placebo said they gave all the DC to Codemasters already. CM doesn't create the content, BI does and did.

ParaGraphic L
ParaGraphic L

Master Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 1120 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 00:06

Only thing I can recall of being said is that Codemasters are the ones who have something to say about DLC. They say if there even is going to be DLC or not.

Posted Image

richrotors
richrotors

Private First Class

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 13:15

I think if something doesn't happen soon, we are going to see a lot of players moving on to other things. Already lots are playing games on the 360 and the number of players that we used to play with has dropped considerably.
Ah well, I suppose all good things must come to an end Posted Image

maxqubit
maxqubit

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 15:05

Backward compatibility on 360 would help A LOT imho;)
New music clip Max Qubit - Stars | OFP:Elite's Battle at Le Port 60.000+ views, 9/10 rating (mission editor) | Soundclick

Espectro
Espectro

Evil m00-c0w

• Members
  • 3404 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 17:35

History shall repeat itself Posted Image
http://www.footballpredictor.eu - sports betting made easy!
\"A man without religion, is like a fish without a bicycle\"

Zorbtek
Zorbtek

Sergeant Major

• Members
  • 1823 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 19:54

Indeed.  I don't know why Bohemia says it's up to Microsoft to make it backwards compatible, they could do it themselves and send it to Microsoft and say "here ya go!"

Might be something with the dev kits for the 360.  Would be silly spending $20,000 just to make something backwards compatible.

I sold my Xbox, so I could not get OFP:E.  Now I have an XBox 360 and all I really care about buying is OFP:E.

Kode
Kode

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:05

Indeed.  I don't know why Bohemia says it's up to Microsoft to make it backwards compatible, they could do it themselves and send it to Microsoft and say "here ya go!"

ehm, perhaps because BIS don't have access to the source code of the xbox 360? So only microsoft can make an emulator.

NAXAKSTA
NAXAKSTA

Staff Sergeant

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 01:53

Don't worry Richrotors. Flying formation with you in those A-10s reminded me why I really love this game. Forgive my temporary blindness from Ghost Recon AW. Posted Image
Posted Image

Adam Ferante
Adam Ferante

Private First Class

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 10:31

I think if something doesn't happen soon, we are going to see a lot of players moving on to other things. Already lots are playing games on the 360 and the number of players that we used to play with has dropped considerably.
Ah well, I suppose all good things must come to an end Posted Image

Yea I know, I feel like a right basta*rd coming on here a while back and saying "looking for good players" - so i got people on my friends list but then I got a 360! now i havent been on OFE since eventhough its the best game dare I say I have ever played. So I really think the Bohemia should work on backwards compatibility , but then I get "Its not up to bohemeia its up to Mircrosft why odnt you email them" < well I think bohemeia have just a bit more power on barganing being a big game developer I think it should be upto bohemia to do the barganing with microsoft and get osme damn backwards compatability- I know of multiple people who would play it but dont because of the copatability issue I fail to see how bohemia could possibly loose out by doing this.
Oh yea, and what do you think are the chances of Bohemia releasing titles on the 360 like OF2 or armed assault?. Slim I guess.

Coffin Joe
Coffin Joe

Corporal

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 12:09

I'd like to see the sales figures for Elite. That would give some indication of us seeing ArmA or Game2 on the 360. I fear those figures might not be to reasuring though Posted Image . A newer version of Flashpoint like ArmA and/or Game2 would be recieved better(I would think) if it's released for the 360 in a resonable time frame. Read not 4 years later.

spoock
spoock

Master Gunnery Sergeant

• Members
  • 1393 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 13:12

Primary platform for BIS´s games is PC, because is comfortable, extensible and others. PC games have strong community than Xbox or similary platforms. Gamepad is bad controler for FPS, strategy games and simulations. (only my opinion)

One Exaple Posted Image

Explorer = Console
FireFox = PC

Posted Image

TheFecalMatter
TheFecalMatter

Private First Class

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 23:54

funny. I had a dream a few nights ago that we got download content.
It was the best dream I have had in my life. Posted Image
worst part was when I woke up. Posted Image