Sign in to follow this  
arremba_san_zorzo

PedagneMOD Total Pack Release!

I'm proud to announce that today i have released the PedagneMOD Total Pack

with the collaboration of PreparationH (almost weapons) and Klavan (the two missions)

This a release of all add-ons production of PedagneMOD

So, I suggest to re-download ALL your PedagneMOD add-ons.

There is the new Land Rover and other!

More info on ofp.info\pedagnemod.

Ciao

Arremba San Zorzo

Here two images

Soldati1.jpg

LandRover1.jpg

And here's the second chapter of the PedagneMod/Tonal trilogy:

Dirty Trick -In The Name Of Peace

A covert operation with lots of features, fully compatible with the new PedagneMod releases.

In addiction, my previously released stuff Operation Weasel is now updated to a new version which features the new PedagneMod armed Land Rovers.

Give'em a try!

Klavan

Anyone got a more reliable mirror?

crazy_o.gif

The mirror is fine, 90% of all people download from OFP.info without any problems. It is easy to blame something that you cannot control whistle.gif

Nice release Pendagne mod, the quality is increasing dramatically with each release thumbs-up.gif

Guest major gandhi

Anybody tried this yet, I mean downloaded it and tried to play with it? Because I get a shitload of .model, .modell special errors and ctds when trying the addons. I'm starting it with:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">C:\games\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nomap -nosplash -mod=llaumax -mod=@ECP -mod=@ped

@ped is the folder where I've the Addon-folder with all the stuff from the zip-file in. When starting the game I get an error with beretta-something, all the units/vehicles appear in the editor unit-menu, but when I'm trying to preview I get the above mentioned errors.

And NO my ofp is not broken, I tried the other mod-folders I've tested some units and everything worked fine as usual.

Do I need any other addons than the PedagneMODTotalPack1005.zip?

After 8 tries, the download worked.  biggrin_o.gif

Now I'm into the previously mentioned model special errors and a CTD with the G8 units. The PM12's appear to be the only working weapon. 

EDIT: I checked the readme, theres no mention of downloading any extra stuff. It's supposed to all be there this time. huh.gif

The files in the ASZ-neededadddons file are zipped too!

You've to unzip 'em in order to make 'em work. The pm12 is the exception, since it's the only infantry weapons included in Total pack, while all the other weapons are stored in the ASZ-NeededAdddons file.

You will receive an error message about config error with the 15x9mm prprh ammo, but never mind it, it doesn't affect the gameplay (it's cused by one of the needed addons).

Here's the link to the file:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted....ded.htm

About the G8: the file included in the Totalpack it's only a config one. You've to download another file (about 16 mbs) containing the addons.

Here's the link to the file:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted....les.zip

Hope this help.

Klavan

I'm glad the the addons like you and that you find an increasing of quality!

As told Klavan, PedagneMODTotalPAck1005 is a total production of PedagneMOD, after there is also the needed addons that are divided in weapons and other (ASZ_NeededAddons) and G8MODvehicles (all by G8MOD team), and the PedagneIsland that no needed at the moment.

PM12 is a weapon included because, was builded by me (with the fundamental help of Indy), other weapons was builded by PreparationH and other.

I explained the needed addons in the single addons readme but i forget to write it in the readme of total pack, SORRY!

For clear:

PedagneMODTotalPack1005:

-Needed ASZ_NeededAddons.zip

-Needed G8MOD_Vehicles.zip

both you can find in:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted....oad.htm

Ciao and sorry again

Arremba San Zorzo

Hi Klavan,

I downloaded your mission "Operation Weasel ver 1.3" and when I start the mission, I have no ammo for my rifle. Any ideas what I did wrong?

GD Mast

yeah i downloaded this mod a few days back then when i got everything i needed to play, i went to go play it and.... huh.gif theres no sound....so i wasnt like damnit my ofp is broken but i took out everything this mod put in and my sounds back ...weird ..anyone got a clue?

The Mod is Fantastic! biggrin_o.gif I'm italian!

But, I've tried Tornado and B1 Centauro of G8 Mod, and my OFP goes in crash! confused_o.gif

Help!!! help.gif

Cool, although I've never heard of the "BLB MOD". And it seems there are more than one member... biggrin_o.gif

Very nice pack indeed!

@ GD Mast

Be sure to have all the needed addons installed. The magazines are jam2 or 3 ones.

@mark82101

I've no probs with the g8 vehicles, but take in mind the the file included in the total pack it's only a config file. Check my previous post to get the link for the needed file.

PS

Nice to see another son of Rome here. smile_o.gif

Klavan

OK after some extensive playtesting...I think this is just a great update. I had to do some modifications to get it to work with FFUR but that just makes it even better. thumbs-up.gif

My only gripe would be that some of the vehicle LODS are a bit on the low rez side (as in green and boxy).

Very minor but I thought i'd mention I thought it was noticable.

Great job though! smile_o.gif

Cool, although I've never heard of the "BLB MOD". And it seems there are more than one member... biggrin_o.gif

Very nice pack indeed!

@BLB MOD:

your help it's specified in the PedagneMOD web site and in the readme, in Italian and English. Sorry, but i can't decide the exactely text on ofp.info home web page.

This is the text on my web page.

"Also thanks to BLB MOD that allowed me to use their great (very, very nice) radio kit. You can see it on all Comsubin and (in part) on the officiers."

@All

Today i will update with the right readme file.

Thanks to all

Arremba San Zorzo