• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hey1986

hey1986

Private First Class

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:18 AM

created a building addon, use visitor to plonk it into my island.
In the mission editor, there is no sign of my buildings on the map, however when the game started my buildings are there. anyone know how to make those buildings appear on the map?

#2 Jakerod

Jakerod

CWR² Developer

• Members
  • 4429 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:46 PM

Something in the config. (I think) Although I am not entirely sure what it is. I am more of the guy who puts objects on the map than the one who makes them.
“[…] today's high tech wars don't seem to have as much potential for a good game as the conventional infantry / armour / aircraft war has. No other period offers such a huge selection of military equipment […]” -Marek Spanel, on the topic of the Cold War in video games

The Green Sea Expansion Project

#3 Guest_RKSL-Rock_*

Guest_RKSL-Rock_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2005 - 05:40 PM

created a building addon, use visitor to plonk it into my island.
In the mission editor, there is no sign of my buildings on the map, however when the game started my buildings are there. anyone know how to make those buildings appear on the map?

ok its really easy.

Open up your model in O2 switch to the Geo Lod. Find the "named attibutes" box and add some new attributes listed below:

name attibute
class house
map house

Save the file and make sure you pbo it etc. Now run the game up and you should see it on the map as a block.

#4 hey1986

hey1986

Private First Class

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 02:14 AM

O.. it worked! thank you =) Initially like what Jakerod said i also thought it was the config problem. Anyway thanks for your help.

#5 Guest_RKSL-Rock_*

Guest_RKSL-Rock_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 02:34 AM

O.. it worked! thank you =) Initially like what Jakerod said i also thought it was the config problem. Anyway thanks for your help.

no problem Posted Image