Sign in to follow this  
lwlooz

Zeus Gaming Nights

Hi there,

I am representing the Zeus community here on the BI forums.

We would like to inform you people that we at the Zeus Server have started a organised gaming night every Saturday.

It has been a long time since our last coop night, but there might be a few people that still remember them. Since then

we have gathered invaluable experience in the ways of OFP multiplayer.

If you do not remember, in short the Zeus Community could be described as friendly and teamwork-orientated.We like it when people show they can work in a team or lead a team well, however we are not military wannabes and don't expect

you to act like it, just respect your leader and he will respect you when you want to lead.

If you are interested in experiencing new gameplay and want to play on our server,PM me for the details. You can come play the next Saturday(18.6).

Requirements:

OFP 1.96

Teamspeak 2

We do not have formal training or ranks or any of that bollocks, we just play for stress relief and fun.

Lets bring it ON! pistols.gifhelp.gif

No smilies were actually hurt in the making of this post.

I might pop in, depends on what else happens this weekend smile_o.gif

when i've played on the zeus server they've used either FDF or WGL

For all you people that would like to attend some of the regular gaming nights on ZEUS when they take place.

I advise the following. Get your addons used on the servers from the following link:

Zeus Addons information help & links

Further more check what is played on the server by looking it up either by using ofpwatch or check out the server querie on the link below:

Server queries

That should prepare you good enough for what to play. Also contact with Zeus members can be done through our forums over at:

OFP-ZEUS.COM

OR

Through Mirc on #ofp-zeus channel. (Download this program here! )

OR

Through Teamspeak. On ip: 62.146.60.190 or zeus.gotf.net. You'll need a Mic to talk to the guys. (Download this program here!)

Now your all welcome on all days of the week. Visit us, play with us. Cu on the servers people!

Greetings,

Warrior X™ [Zeus]  smile_o.gif

i love playing at zeus....FDF rulez there

Mr.Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii out notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

shouldnt this be in multiplayer? Since the cia thread is there (also coop).... Maybe more people interested in coop will see this thread as well then.

Sounds cool, might drop in.

Firstly, Sk801 I don't know who told you this or why you're saying that, FDF is one of the mods on Zeus servers true. tounge2.gif

Espectro, would be good if you dropped by, as for where this goes, anywhere the mods like it... smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

How organized are things on the Zeus server?

And if it's FDF you're playing I might join sometime soon. smile_o.gif

Edit: And another question; Cadet or Veteran mode?

How organized are things on the Zeus server?

And if it's FDF you're playing I might join sometime soon.  smile_o.gif

Edit: And another question; Cadet or Veteran mode?

vet, no crosshairs.

Guest Ti0n3r

Ok sounds good. I might join next time then.

tell Bedlam that Cains comming for him!......

That's enough to empty a server in its own right. inlove.gif

We have a game going now, so come on over! It's running FDFmod 1.3 and a zeus addon pack, check out warriors post. Don't know if the extra pack is really needed though. It's not big, 70 mb unpacked, so should be a fast download.

See ya there!

teroxmission1.jpg

Thursday night, zeus server:

There are mainly two things that gives me an inner satisfaction when playing ofp missions, one is when everything goes according to plan and all players have fun in the process. The other is when a real major FUBAR occurs and everyone has fun in the process.

The pic shows two friendly bmps on fire and a few bodies around. A coop mission gone completly haywire because our Overall Commander had his AI drive into a minefield while another player was clearing it. This resulted in the OC losing all his squad and killing the one who was in the process of removing the mines. After all this the OC proceeded to drive his own bmp into the minefield!! (so in this instance does OC stand for Overall Commander or Overall Cock up?! Waddya say LOOZ??!wink_o.gif

In the mission there were a mixture of bouncing betty mines, clenched charges (which react to infantry and armour in close proximity) and the usual tank mines. It really changes the way one has to plan and execute a mission.

It's saturday, saturday! It's satuuurdaaiiiaaaayyyy!

Time for some Zeus coopidge again. Don't miss out boys and girls. Go to www.ofp-zeus.com and look in the forums for details on what and where! See ya there! welcome.gif

And we are off! Yes it has started, coop night on Zeus Addon. Check my post on the 1st page for info. We are using FDF tonight. CU later!

Pics from cooping yesterday and thursday:

coop28.jpg

Me on a rampage with some satchels. There go your mg's ruskie!

coop28_2.jpg

Thunder and Cibit came through this town with 1 M1A1 tank. I came running behind them trying to kill anything they forgot....there was nothing left. They killed about 40 infantry guys, 6 armour and 2 or 3 trucks.

coop30.jpg

Heading in to the beach. Looz, Hellwig, Major Fubar, Cibit, Me and some others in the boats.

coop30_2.jpg

Charge!

coop30_3.jpg

Cibit and me in a standoff about who is actually the leader in the group.

coop30_4.jpg

Yes a perfect example of why not to huddle together in a 'bunker' with many tanks charging at you. As you can see 1 shell fired directly at us cleaned us out. RIP  goodnight.gif

coop30_5.jpg

(so in this instance does OC stand for Overall Commander or Overall Cock up?! Waddya say LOOZ??!wink_o.gif
Yeah lol he's known for more stuff then that  whistle.gif

Don't miss out on the next coop night!

Greetings,

WaXâ„¢

And Zeus gaming nights dont die...they MULTIPLY!!

http://www.ofp-zeus.com/nuke/

Had 11 peeps on this friday, great show. Best session I had in a looong time. Got some pics here too, not as flashy as many would like (and no posing either, wtf?!wink_o.gif , the pics dont reallly do justice to the gameplay.

[ig]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/ciafdf/regina.jpg[/img]>100kb

Our first game of the night; an A/D mission (thats right, PvP!wink_o.gif, US vs Russia. Lots of shouting on ts, tracers flying everywhere, mortar and AGS-17 rounds falling on our heads (HE and phosphor)....we still won in the end. Guess you had to be there folks!

phospor.jpg

Phoshor rounds falling on us as we occupy Regina, the russkies are trying to get it back

[imghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/ciafdf/apache.jpg[/img]>100kb

from Cut-throat, a coop mission by terox. An apache wreaks havoc on us as we approach the enemy stronghold.

Hey , nice to see you making the wgl modification more popular. This game was nice , but there can be more players...

welcome.gif

Just an update to this post.

Some nice new missions produced lately for your delictation including some pretty large scale jobs.

Feel free to drop by yay.gif