Sign in to follow this  
ag_smith

CAT's Afghanistan Revisited 1.2

Still sweet? rock.gif

Yep, just yesterday I imported the SE version of this map into... that other game(training software tounge_o.gif)... and had some missing building textures and was hoping someone would do a better job of importing it than I did. Can't wait. wink_o.gif

Cap.

Ok. Just joking. tounge_o.gif

Please end this offtopic at this point. There'll be NO other versions released. blues.gif

He blows off the dust and looks for scratches and imperfections, finding none. Statisfied he dares to post his question.

@ag-smith: First Thank you for bringing this classic up to shape and to catshit for his original work. An additional thanks for your buildings!

atm I'm playing dynamic Afghanistan with just a minor trouble. I'm missing the island-animation (menu background after a mission, but Im' sure you know what I'mean.). Despair not, it's entirely my fault. First I extracted without relative paths and then i tried to sort out what goes where. Unfortunately I was unable to find out were the island animation should reside.

So could you kindly provide me with the path and the name(s) of the related file(s).

Many thanks.

S!

Bump

Anyone?

Please help me, I'm still outta luck figuring out the right folder for the island cinematics. I tried to move around that anims folder and the subfolder but still no hit. tried also renaming the folders and use a structure similar to those of other island addons.

So anyone who solved this please share this insight with me.

S!

The island-animation folder should be in your default addon folder in your root directory. Island-Animations wont work in mod folders. yay.gif

place the anim folder and map .pbo in

C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\AddOns

has to be in here as it wont work in the resistance addon folder.

If you install from the original OFP c.w.c and then add the original resistance you may find you have to create the addon folder in the route directory (as above) yourself as it isnt created by resistance or 1.96 patch and dosn't get created by the original install. Hope that makes sense to you.

Thanks for the answers, without your help I would still not have figured out that one.

Thanks and have a nice day.

S!