Sign in to follow this  
AtStWalker

Mr Hilter and ww2 german/soviet man pack

Hi ! Berlin1945 OPF MOD has released Mr Hilter, a german and a soviet men pack (a german KM sailor, a Todt worker, 3 SS tankcrew (may 1945)  1 soviet flight officer and 2 soviet pilots)

German men pack: http://www.storiamilitare.org/be45/b45menGE.php

Soviet men pack: http://www.storiamilitare.org/be45/b45menSOV.php

(only one rar (4.62 MB) :-) )

some pics:

mrhilter.jpg

Monthy Python's Mr Hilter (made by Folgore)

gematrose.jpg

KriegsMarine Matrose

todtworker.jpg

Todt Worker

getankcrew2.jpg

SS Tankcrew (1) [may 1945]

sovofficer.jpg

Soviet flight officer

sovpilot1.jpg

Soviet pilot (1)

Needed addons: B45 GE Weapons pack (rar, 1.83 MB)

looks nice, but I think you might have gone a tad overboard by trying to make the Soviet flight officer skinny...I mean, what's with his legs? crazy_o.gif

Hitler? Is that what he looked when he was in his late teens?

Sure doesnt look much accurate at the moment. Dont mean to over criticise because you probably did your best on it but try and get someone who KNOWS how to make true faces in OFP there are a few folks who released some VERY nice looking reallife people faces pack in the community. I think it was liquid snake or someone? Iliked the Bruce willis face in that pack look almost real.

looks nice, but I think you might have gone a tad overboard by trying to make the Soviet flight officer skinny...I mean, what's with his legs?  crazy_o.gif

knewl... both legs are ok but ingame we can have some problem sorry sad_o.gif

Hey, I don't mean to slag on you, the rest look really nice and I'm sure you'll get it sorted. Keep it up!

hi smile_o.gif our mod is called berlin1945.... may 1945.... the great soviet search for the nazi/fascist boss....

and what did they find - nothing. maybe some burnt bones. tounge_o.gif

i don't need a hitler in ofp. sorry.

same for me. this is a game = fun, but hitler wasn't funny at all

good work though

Regardless of Hitler himself I must say you did a good job on these men. I am glad to finally see a pilot for the few Russian aircraft that are out, and as for the Hitler addon I see alot of good assassination/behind enemy lines missions wink_o.gif It is good to see the German rifle that was given out to Volkssturm. I hope to see more addons coming out within the next few weeks/months. Good job!

guys why are we complainging about hitler in a war game?

thats like complaing about guba in the game...

he isnt there to be playable.. he is there to be for screenshots, cut scenes and killing

kill that nazi paper hanging basterd with your tomahawk cruise missel to your lil hearts content. thats what he is for

For those concerned with the Hitler addon, did you bother to read that it’s John Clease. (which I’d say is a very excellent representation wink_o.gif ).

And also to note people aren’t concerned with the “hunting mod†etc… and killing of animals (which some would say is sick and ofp doesn’t need this for a combat simulation) But are concerned with a representation of Hitler rock.gifrock.gif Now WTF rock.gif

Remember the rule (which i think should be commandment biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif ) If you don't like it don't download it ---> .

@pappy: there's a little difference between guba and hitler... guba is fictional, hitler isn't.

but i won't post any longer here about that issue.

the rest you made are very good addons. smile_o.gif

Hitler is part of our history, like all the other soldiers in WW2.

For a good Berlin 45 mission you need him, maybe not as target but in cutscenes.

If you say no to Hitler it's like you say no to the Tiger Tank, which was actually also a part of the history.

Ok, he was a bad guy, but would a good mission be, when there is no bad guy to defeat? It would be boring mates.

hi smile_o.gif our mod is called berlin1945.... may 1945.... the great soviet search for the nazi/fascist boss....

LOL It's pretty simple you find him under the Reichskanzlei... And you don't have to rush there, he won't go anywhere with that bullet in his burnt skull... wink_o.gif

And you have to rework his Textures... Look at that belt. WCW Intercontinental Champion? tounge_o.gif

http://www.storiamilitare.org/be45/germanmen/mrhilter.jpg

I think we don't need a Hitler in OFP - I wouldn't post the News on OFPC.de  wink_o.gif  rock.gif

Don't quote pictures.

And why you won't post something on ofpc.de? If not you, Burns will do smile_o.gif

Hitler is still a part of our history and without him there wouldn't have been WW2 -> No WW2 mods, maybe complete different history.

Hitler or not.... whatever, people dont have to download everything... I think its a great job that you guys have included him.. smile_o.gif . I also like the soviet pilots - the reason I downloaded this pack. The one main concern I have is about the Russian flight officer with the uber skinny legs. Please fix!

Other than that, Good Job!

Cant wait for your PE 2 release!

Cant we like talk about the pilots 4 once?

tounge_o.gif I think these pilots are great!

http://www.storiamilitare.org/be45/germanmen/mrhilter.jpg

I think we don't need a Hitler in OFP - I wouldn't post the News on OFPC.de  wink_o.gif  rock.gif

Don't quote pictures.

And why you won't post something on ofpc.de? If not you, Burns will do smile_o.gif

Hitler is still a part of our history and without him there wouldn't have been WW2 -> No WW2 mods, maybe complete different history.

Burns and the others can post it but im not going to post it, that's my opinion, the others can do what hey want...