Sign in to follow this  
TakanoFukada

Release of bronco attc p3d model (no textures!!!)

I'll decide whether to release or not after viewing the results of this poll... there seem to be some demand for it...

okey it is better then nothing but please atleast with the inside textures...

i know i could edit instead of post two in a row, but this is also a small innocent bump ;)

anyway. since many have checked, but few voted i thought people might not know what the brono is. so here comes a screenshot of takano's work

warchmbr-broncoingame2.jpg

and takano, PM me next time you get connected ( on irc) and i will send small "addon" that i think solves the driver problem..

I would love to see this completed and released as it looks to be an excelent vehicle.

Off to france now for celebration of 60th aniversary of D-Day landings.

PH

I would just keep it to yourself,And if you wanted maybe you could release your model.Since most of the time a person will get something you have worked on for a very long time and just throw stuff on it and release it.But thats just my thoughts.Do what you wish.Looks good to I might add.

I'll decide whether to release or not after viewing the results of this poll... there seem to be some demand for it...

So it works in game but no textures? It Articulates?

it has model

it has very good textures

tricky is how to make it work ingame.. the drive system.. make it "static" with a car class or use the tow script is the big question.

that what takano has been speaking about, problem was that there is no driver in external view (when turned in), but last night i founded out how to bypass that, and make it turn out all the time..

so now he just have to come online and i will send him it, and we can hope he think it will work and release it..

My vote goes straight for yes. I have been waiting since i saw the first picture of the ATTC.

Looks great what you have so far:)

biggrin_o.gif

regards,

Daywalker

Yes I remember this...looks textured to me?

Can consider using character like animations for it too,that may be a difficult task

hell ya...I love driving those things around base (offroad) its the only vehicle I've never managed to get stuck.

and it looks really good!

It would be very nice if you could actually get it to work. A public release of the p3d model without the proper scripts (so it works) is pretty much useless.

The model itself will be a big help to teams who wanted to build a bronce orr simular vehile (like the bv-206)

i say outside textures and inside would really rock, and released with a "do what you want".. so all desert gulf war mission could use it, just made desert outside textures..

someone could make UN, fdf mod maybe would try get some script..

atleast some would try, and maybe one would do it good.. but just the p3d i don't belive will make so much..

Any word on this? Beta available ? I have some animation ideas I would like to try with this kind of addon

Guest major gandhi

is the bronco the same as the Bv 206 Häglund?

mr. google answered my question, the bronco is another version of the häglund bv206. wink_o.gif

is the bronco the same as the Bv 206 Häglund?

mr. google answered my question, the bronco is another version of the häglund bv206. wink_o.gif

seems to be shorter, and some other stuff so not the same.

Hmm, so no chance of there existing a finished model anywhere of either the Bronco or that swedish vehicle? sad_o.gif