Sign in to follow this  
Corporal Ice

CTF Discussion

corp ice:

how would i know you were there watching me as i tried to get the flag?

you will see the message "XXXX has nato flag", that is all you need, perhaps you are no where near the place.

it is about morals, you might have enough of it to stay and watch, but i wouldnt know it..for me its impossible to know and if i had seen you id killed you.

so it is fair for me to assume you werent even near satchel.

why is 8 satchels unfair when one satchel is not?

8 snipers could be located and killed, they have to be within visible distance from the flag, the satchel users could be miles away...impossible to find.

the snipers could miss, specially when i put a smokescreen, or have a bmp between me and the sniper(s) covering me while i get the flag.

against snipers i could use tactics

but against satchels?....

we could if you guys want, gather 16 players, all put a satchel each on the flag, me and my team of 7 players simply walk away, you and your 7 players try to get our flag.

you know its impossible.

we could of course say that we "saw" you try to get the flag and blew up a satchel...would you trust us?

why allow only one satchel?..what is the point?

is it tactics to force the enemy to make a suicide to get that flag?

fine, maybe it is...but why?

what is the reason you think putting a unbeatable deathtrap on the flag?...on a road, fine, the enemy might pass it and you can blow it, but the flag?..the enemy HAS to get it and you will get that message saying they took it, just press the trigger and boom.

its like saying that you can cheat on your girlfriend once, it is alright..but not twice, and specially not 8 times or more.

Hab:

you have a solution, just too bad it doesnt work anymore, but if it would it would also allow a other type of cheating.

if the area by the flag doesnt allow me toget damaged, well thats where id set my camp and fire at the enemy.

a tactic with no countertactic makes the game unplayable, cheating/glitching is wrong even if you only do it once.

i suggest you will not use that "tactic" and play the game like a sportsman and be fair.

if i see a satchel by the flag,i as i said will just start playing deathmatch instead...i wont sacrifice myself to please some idiot on the opposing team who knows nothing about fair play and might put another satchel on the flag before i respawn and get back.

(Edited by Pete at 1:46 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)

Saching a Flag is GOOD Tactics

boot TEAMs can do this

Getting by a Sach is EASY

stop thinking in 1 man tactics and USE TEAM tactics

tell you when I get home off the road i'll email you and bring my RN and will take your flag no matter how many saches you use

other wise Newbies just because YOU cant do it does not mean you have to demand that no one uses Sachels!

newbies? smile.gif

you dont know how much i played this game my friend, or how good i am at it.

i KNOW how it "could" be done theoretically, not by using "outstanding team tactics"..its by repeated suicides and sacrifices.

i can gather a gang of 8 NEWBIES and when we put 8 satchels on that flag it will be near impossible for you to get it.

well...other than suicides will make it impossible..

it works..sure it does, is it a tactic?...it could be called that, but it aint.

its "the only method", meaning that when we plant 8 satchels we WILL get 8 kills.

and after those 8 deaths and you bring the flag home...we can have 8 guys ambushing him (and who ever goes with him) and saving the flag.

getting by a satchel is IMPOSSIBLE..who are you trying to kid?..me or your own ego?

you can however with dedicated suicide runs get that flag, after 8 deaths...but it aint a tactic in my opinion my friend, it is not even fun....and if that is your opinion of TEAM TACTIC....i hope you never get to be a leading officer in any army.

read you own tag and take your own advise

it's so easy t over run you compund if your all hiding

as soon as a trooper is dead the Switch he has no longer works

this means that with a few kills and a few suicides we'll get the Flag with in minutes

Face it you defeated your own argument by say it's possible

I can garuntee you that I'll have the flag with in 10 mins regard less of sach and snipers

any one who knows me when i play knows i can do it by my self and not even need help

so when my whole squad comes into help to kill little newbies sitting on a sach switch wont save your flag

by saying it can't be done makes any one a newbie

any thing can be done if you have better tactics

I'll say it again with the thousands of CTFs I've played i have never seen 8 Saches on a flag

i've seen 3 or 4 but only 1 or two players have set them

never have I even seen 3 ppl set three saches

no one does it

no one likes to sit and not fight

thats why only 1 or two men stay half the time to defend

Shit half the time I never seen any defenders

Newbies complaining about tactics is FunnY

"you shot me in the back you camper" lol

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 12:39 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)

ok...now ill show you a simple thing.

8 satchels at flag.

8 guys with triggers.

you let one of your guys go for the flag, BOOM.

one of our guys pulled that trigger..now he has no reason to hide, he comes from his hide and sets in a position to fire the next suicide flagrunner....he kills one, then he dies, but he saved 1 satchel from being used.

you have 2 guys down, 3:rd one goes for flag. BOOM

another guy triggers his bomb, then he and the newly respawned guy both go guard the flag with there normal weapons asthey no longer have triggers, you may kill them, but sooner or later (since its there base and respawn is closer) they will get atleast one of you.

you have 4 guys down..the ones killed are on their way back, but its a long distance.

a 5:th guy goes for the flag. BOOM.

we still have 5 satchels on that flag, and now we have 3 soldiers without triggers who can fight to defend the flag...they get you guys sooner or later.

your previously dead guys arrive, but this time we have satchels by the flags (if you managed to stop us from adding satchels we have only 5, if you failed we have 8) and 3 men at base defending it.

the more satchels you blow by going for the flag, the more of us will be in the base throwing you out, and i quarantee that we WILL throw you out and add new satchels before we blow the last satchel.

its tactics...sure, i agree, but there is no countertactic to it.

with the thousands of ctf's you played you never seen 8 satchels?..so what, would it be a bad plan to do so? would it be hard to do?..its a good tactic according to you.

being a master of tactics you dont really think far, you assume the triggermen who used up the satchels will stay hidden...

why i use the example of 8 satchels?

cos its the optimal defence, not losing is a good start if you want to win.

and also if you (the opposing team) use the same tactic, why would i even bother trying something that is pretty much impossible, i would not even try to get your flag.

as soon as your guy gets up too set another satch he'll be killed by a member of our squad

your still thinking only one man will get the flag

think in SQUAD terms

any action you post I'll have a counter tactic

no amount of Saches will stop  experianced players from gettin your flag

as soon as we have men at your base they will cover the flag just as your men are

that means we next start causing distractions

and two more players get ready to get the flag

1 man gets it and trieds to run

he runs behind a house if ones close, but he runs moving the flag farther away from the post

you set off a sach

he dies, the next man has a easier time getting the flag since the saches are a little farther way (this happens when the sach holder can't see the flag and is not 100% ready to blow it)

since some of your men are dead and other used thier saches (it's pretty hard to make sure you men don't blow a sach at the same time) will allow a man to sneak out with the flag

Give it up

getting a Flag is easy when covered by 8 saches

#### it's actually harder to get the flag when TWO snipers cover the flag every single moment with out saches

LETS BAN SNIPERS FROM DEFENDING THE FLAG

no wait THIER CAMPING ON THIER FLAG WITH SNIPER RIFFLES WAAAAAAAAA

Tactics man Tactics!!!!!!!

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 12:40 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)

Well, you said you would be able to get it yourself without help.

Just for arguments sake. Say that Pete and I were playing you CTF.

How would you break the cycle.

* You come to our base. Nobody there.

* You take the flag, boom!

* By the time you respawn and make any significant progress towards the base, a new charge has been set.

How can you possibly break that cycle? Stop answering by just saying "Because I am SOOO good!". Still you can't disarm it, still you can't prevent the has-flag-message, still you can't prevent us reading the "has-flag message".

Only way I can think of is if you kill us both when our only interest is not to be seen. We are talking veteran mode, of course so you cant just scroll the gunsights over the horizon and hope for a help text. My position will of course be somewhere that allows Pete to place a new charge and Vice versa.

And if we also take into account the possibility that the second time you get there the flag is G-O-N-E. And we have taken it and are running full speed away from your base. You cannot possibly catch up unless you throw every caution to the wind and be running sniper bait. And if you DO attempt to catch up, the one of us left in the playing area will start taking the flag.

Now, as we have laid out a "tactic" for everyone to see that any newbie can perform, I'd like for you, being the master of tactics, to produce the counter tactics which would enable you to get our flag in 10 minutes. With and without fleeing with the flag.

So far, the only tactic I have seen from you, is the one from poker that rhymes with "rough", "enough" and "trough".

as soon as we have men at your base they will cover the flag just as your men are

that means we next start causing distractions

the more satchels we blow the more men we have available...

one can cover the flag, if he fails we still have a satchel, the rest can freely clear the town..of course since it is THERE base they respawn closer, meaning they can afford losses and you cant, all they need to do is to clear the town.

what you need to do is to clear the town and make suicides to blow the satchels, your losses favour the defence, it takes longer time for you to get back than for the defender.

the satchel can be blown as soon the flag moves downwards, meaning your guy never gets it and neves gets to move it away.

a triggerman can be hundreds of meters away just watching for that flag to move while prone in a bush, near impossible to see from that distance since he doesnt move.

its easy to make sure what order to blow satchels, very easy, its just to say "hey, ill blow the next one, ok?", its just taking turns.

you would not be able to defend the flag from being mined, we can throw smoke and mine it, you wont see us in there, you will not see a "XXX mined the flag" message, you will not see the flag move.

but you, even if you smoke cant get the flag, we will see the flag go down (cos the smoke doesnt reach high up), and if we fail to see that we still get the warning.

you simply cant break the cycle.

we can have 2 guys at visible distance of the flag, and the rest hiding further away, those 2 can blow up the satchels as soon the flag goes downwards....who cares if your occupying the base, its worth nothing for you...tactically seen.

every "countertactic" you provide just strenghtens my belief that satchels are a impossible to beat defence, its simply not possible for you to get it as long my team has some disipline with blowing and laying the satchels.

everything favours the defender..nothing the attacker.

suprise?..bs, we get that message when you the flag.

succesful attack and townclearing?..bs, we still have satchels at the flag and a long time clearing you out.

guarding the flag from more mines to be put? well, the defender can smoke the area and walk in and mine, you cant do the same cos as soon you touch the flag uyou blow up.

why dont you just admit that im right?

you said it yourself that you never lost a flag you guarded, and now you assume that 8 guys with your "tactics" using satchels would do any worse?

>>>>Well, you said you would be able to get it yourself without help. Just for arguments sake. Say that Pete and I were playing you CTF

1 vs Two men sitting on satch does not have a cycle too break

again your asuming I would run for the Flag 1st lol

TACTICS man Tactics, get this 1 flag man idea out of your heads and you'll understand

I can get the flag on my own because i can do several things at once, I'm in no way single minded

once you have the other squad overrunning your base, regardless or not if you saches your about to lose

keeping that many men back with out an offense leads to defeat

>>>the more satchels we blow the more men we have available...

yes as do we, but right off the bat your loosing ground on having saches at the flag we wont give you time to place any more if you plan on to keep using Saches

in the end it's back to CTF and the Saches were defeated

>>>>what you need to do is to clear the town and make suicides to blow the satchels, your losses favour the defence, it takes longer time for you to get back than for the defender

does not matter since we'll have a man watching the Flag at all times after the initial adavance to kill guys trying to sach

we'll actualy let a man set a satch and then kill him so the sach can no longer be used

>>>>a triggerman can be hundreds of meters away just watching for that flag to move while prone in a bush, near impossible to see from that distance since he doesnt move

he has only one trigger and can do this once, loss of one man to us nbd

>>>>its easy to make sure what order to blow satchels, very easy, its just to say "hey, ill blow the next one, ok?", its just taking turns

can be done but when 8 men are in combat it's rarley done unless, relying on this will lead to a misfire or setting off of one or more saches because nobody is quite sure who should tet thiers off, only highly organized squads can pull this off, plus you miss the fact that there is a range on this and the men can be found in time during the battle

No one sits in a single spot for a hour long CTF, it's just to boring having 8 men do it will never happen

>>>>you would not be able to defend the flag from being mined, we can throw smoke and mine it, you wont see us in there, you will not see a "XXX mined the flag" message, you will not see the flag move.

HKs or full auto Ak74 will defeat smoke as well as a LAW, RGP, thowing smoke will makes actually fire into  when it's at the Flag, all so at this time one of our men can do a kwik steal

>>>>but you, even if you smoke cant get the flag, we will see the flag go down (cos the smoke doesnt reach high up), and if we fail to see that we still get the warning

You'll never see me use smoke at flag in the CTF unless I'm about to trick you into setting off Saches or wait till one of your men shows him self so he can get a better look (thats when he dies)

>>>>>you simply cant break the cycle

I broke it now what 6 times

Once again, Once we have men on the scene you wont beable to reset saches, we'll kill any of your men at the flag pole just as he bends down or after he sets the satch

>>>>>every "countertactic" you provide just strenghtens my belief that satchels are a impossible to beat defence, its simply not possible for you to get it as long my team has some disipline with blowing and laying the satchels.

you can't do it but I can, any member of my squad can, must be just you

>>>>everything favours the defender..nothing the attacker

actually your right on this, but as soon as WE control the area you'll be the attacker trying to get your flag base back

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 12:44 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RN Malboeuf on 4:18 pm on Nov. 23, 2001

Give it up

getting a Flag is easy when covered by 8 saches

#### it's actually harder to get the flag when TWO snipers cover the flag every single moment with out saches

<span id='postcolor'>

HOW??

a sniper will need a line of fire, that means you can pinpoint his position after he has fired once, you can look at the body and see where he could have been shot from, you also hear the sound of the sniper shooting.

and the sniper might miss, he NEEDS to be good to be succesfull.

you can blind him with smoke, you can search and find him with ease, and you can kill him.

same goes if there is 2 of them.

but a satchel?..or 8 satchels?

hey, what if the snipers also had satchels just incase they miss you make some smart tactical move and get the flag with a bmp under a smokescreen?

your still to provide a working "REALISTIC" tactic that actually works...

>>>>you can blind him with smoke, you can search and find him with ease, and you can kill him. same goes if there is 2 of them.

bingo you just helped in defeating your own agument

and 8 men will actually be easier to find and kill then comparied to two sachel/sniper men

Once again I'll say it again, in the thousands of CTF I've played no one team has used more then 3 men for setting Saches

you'll never see it, no one will play with 8 men defending thier flag on a 8 vs 8

these ppl want to play

not sit in a bush and protect thier flag when 7 other guys are protecting

who will get the enemy flag?

you need one to win

it's never happen, saying it can happen before it happens, does not mean it will happen, nobody plays like that

you wont find a single squad that will use such a poor tactic since they all know it just does not work

once again you have no proof that using 8 saches will 100% stop serveral flag men

there are too many varibles, and no cycle to break, it's not a cycle as soon as we have a man cover you flag to prevent more saches

like i said 10 mins till a flag capture no matter how man men you have on sach duty, as soon as we engage your base you'll have less and less saches to use

and there are a few tricks you would never have thoght off smile.gif

just think about using Direct Speaking

not every CTF has a Flag Caputer sound or alarm smile.gif

I'll let you think about that one, lol, I've used it so many times now, and left it for last just to see how you'll get by that one

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 12:58 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)

malboeuf, ur comical smile.gif

sure you can shoot thru the smoke, but you cant see thru it..right?

are you going to keep shooting at the smoke all the time or just randomly (giving up your position and get shot cos of that too)?

i am not thinking of one man tactics, i think of you coming in there with the whole team if you want, but we still have as many satchels as you have men...and a satchel blows up faster than the flag comes down, i cant understand where you get the idea that you can get the flag and then even run away with it before it blows...

you can "control the town with the flag", but what exactly are you controlling?

a flag with lots of satchels, who ever touches it dies, and for everyone who dies one of my guys shows up, you assume also that your guys will not die at all when my guys shoot at them?

you use other kinds of cheats?

also, if you need a "highly organiced" team to pull of a simple "taking turns in blowing satchels"...im sure you have never even been in a team, something like this you can do with people you dont know..just simple communication "AAA blows up the first one when they touch it, then BBB blows up his bomb if they touch it again...ok?"

your a comedy, and your ego is extreme..you either never actually did play the game at all, or you actually do think you could pull something like this off...you think that when for example i have used my satchel (and other of my men still have them) id get slaughtered by your men and never get to kill one of you?

if i kill one of you, i win more than if you kill me ten times, i clear the base, you lose men at the base..your defence of your base gets worse, and for every man i kill from you despite me dying a lot in it you have harder to kill me simply cos you have less men, sooner or later me and whoever is with me will overtake the base again and set new bombs.

but ur too "proud" to admit your wrong, so i give up this discussion...your one of those people who would claim the earth is flat no matter what evidence was brought to you, once you set your mind its impossible to change it, and i give up now.

happy playing in the future...perhaps someday we play in the same place and i show you how hard it can be.

one last thing.

bingo you just helped in defeating you own agument

and 8 men will actually be easy to find and kill then comparied to two sachel/sniper men

HOW?confused.gifconfused.gif

please explain your logic behind this.

(Edited by Pete at 7:01 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)

you said i cant find 8 men hidding, but that you can find two snipers hiding

it's the same thing

8 men will be easier to find then 2 since sooner or later you'll just walk across one or he'll have to shoot giving his POS away

i said snipers are easy to locate once they fire, a sniper not firing is no good defender is he?

you locate by sound, and simply looking at the enviroment and possible places he could be at.

easy.

the men hiding?, they could be anywhere, they are going to stand in a group, they not going to make noise by firing...

and even if you would stumble across them chances are that they will shoot you first, and then find a new place.

(looks like i just cant get off this silly thread)

you start lossing the argument and you resort to flames

I don't think you get it

by saying that you can always resach the flag and never beable NOT to you are saying your better

What makes you so sure YOU"RE good enough to beable to resach?

I know any player that thinks your going to keep resaching will just snipe your flag effectly stopping the resaching

you can't beat this point and and lost by resorting to Flaming

Come Back when you have the balls to say sorry, untill then

Saches in CTF will remain a valid tactic

using 8 saches is still a poor easily defeated tactic

>>>>i said snipers are easy to locate once they fire, a sniper not firing is no good defender is he?

Funny I have killed allot of snipers just sitting scaning, and simply found them 1st, the same will go for most defenders around the flag, as soon as wee see him we'll drop him, killing one of the saches

if you think your 7 other men will NOT move and see what the fight is about your wrong, some one will move and give thier POS away and Blam another sach gone

>>>> they could be anywhere, they not going to make noise by firing

not really you wont find 8 players any where that will just sit and not fire and let the enmey take control of the flag base, by doing so efectily stops any resatchling

>>>>>and even if you would stumble across them chances are that they will shoot you first, and then find a new place.

what only my men will die? dont even think for a moment none of you men will die, as each one dies there is ONE less Sach to worry about

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 1:24 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)

>>>>>i am not thinking of one man tactics, i think of you coming in there with the whole team if you want, but we still have as many satchels as you have men...and a satchel blows up faster than the flag comes down, i cant understand where you get the idea that you can get the flag and then even run away with it before it blows...

I dont think you play this game much

Once the flag comes down it's DOWN

each time one of the flag man picks it up it moves farther and father out of range of the other saches

try it for your self

if none of you men see the flag and see the Message that some one has the flag he has to set it off, this takes just a second, but in that second my man has moves 1-10 feet from the pole

we dont have to go back to the pole, we go to the dead soldier

with 3 soldiers and cover fire and blocked vision using Tanks or smoke to make sure no one can see the ground at flag pole we'll work the flag out with just 2-3 lost men from saches

Face it Saches in no way stop ppl from getting the flag

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 1:20 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)

ok..ill just stick to this thread cos of boredom.

now, lets assume we have 2 equally skilled teams.

one simply has to be near the flag, no message goes to the enemy of him being there, he just needs to plant a bomb.

the other has to get the flag, message goes to enemy of him being there, the flag is mined.

i say that with or without support that one getting the flag is dead.

with or without anyone seeing him, with or without smoke or armored support....he is dead.

the one who is to mine the flag simply needs to mine it, nothing else, he can use all kinds of tactics incl smoke and armored support....he can die, but you will have to see him to kill him.

it favours the miner (defender)..correct?

thats with or without a team, tactics work for both untill you have to grab the flag, then the attacker will not have use of a tactic, the one going for the flag is doomed, and so are anyone who goes after him.

the one who is to mine the flag can use tactics and diversions to mine the flag...correct?

all favours the miner/miners and nothing the flagrunner or his team.

now, sooner or later you need to get the flag, there is one bomb for all of your men, you cant avoid that, correct?

..you could avoid it, if you find the hiders with triggers, but they can be far away, the range for the trigger is several hundred meter, and the men with the triggers are armed and equally skilled, they can shoot your men if you get too close.

correct?

the chances of you finding my men are slim, my men dont move, your have to, everything favours the camper and everything is against the mover...correct?

you may want to flank the enemy, but do you know the location of the enemy you wnt to flank?...no, not untill you find them, and they will have the first shot advantage for reasons mentioned above......correct?

and finally, when you killed some triggermen (not likely you get all) and some satchels been blown up in defence of the flag you need to "control" the town with the flag, the defender has respawn closer and therefore superority in numbers, this favours the defender, correct?

...now, answer yes or no to those, and if no, id like to hear the reason.

then say the things that favours the attacker...

with "equally skilled men" the defender always wins, and with the satchels he prevents the enemy from getting the flag succesfully.

i have been in a df1-df2-df3 team, for years...we were among the top ctf teams (top 10), i know you cant win without a defence, you cant win without a offence either, but with a perfect defence you never lose, and im a league against a top team you can set in for only defence and try to get a enemy flag by opportunity instead of with a tactic...the defence makes sure you dont loose, the opportunities to get enemy flags might get you a point, or it might not...but you lose nothing with defence.

you have killed a lot of snipers by scanning, and im sure someone has killed you while your scanning too sometime, right?...sometimes it goes, sometimes not, defender and hider has a advantage...ALWAYS.

you right but then thats where I counter with over running the base once again

So i loose 8 men trying to steal the flag, we'll have control of the base and can defended with ease if all your men are hiding

I still say three men can get the flag away if the miners can't see them actaully going for the flag and only rely on the Flag msg

after the 1st guy dies hes a few feet from the pole now, and then the next man grabs it from the dead soldier NOT THE POLE)

you next miner tips off his sach when he ses the next msg BUT the Flag man still was able to cary the flag father out of reach of the rest of the saches

are you following?

you men are hidded and will have no time to see what the enemy forces are doing

even more so if you flag is on town and most striaght lines are blocked by enemy armor

in fact by HIDING all you men with triggers you actually defeat your own tactic by them NOT being able to set off the bomb as fast as they would if they had the Flag in site, face it if you man is off in a bush and sees the msg he has to enable the USE command and scroll to the Set of Satch command wich in no way fast enough to drop the flag man RIGHT at the Pole

8 or more Saches will just not work, is a sad  excuse for a tactic and is no way sound, I've all ready foun 8 easy ways to combat saches and have listed them

even by defending the flag some this makes your men open to getting shot and loosing thier triggers

face it, no matter what, saches do not 100% stop enemy from taking your Flag

By saying it does shows lack of tactical prowness

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 4:10 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)

>>>>>with "equally skilled men" the defender always wins,

Ever here of D Day?

>>>>>and with the satchels he prevents the enemy from getting the flag succesfully.

no it does not, sorry, I have not been able to a flag back no matter how many Saches were used

I was one of the 1st on NA to actually really start using Saches on flag pole, and I know if enemy are around it's pretty dam hard to resach the Flag

to end this off, there is no way you can expect to provide 100% and Recycled Sach use

you would have to garentee your men with Triggers will never die

and you know what

you can't

men will die

when each man dies he leaves a whole open, when each sach is set off you leave a larger whole

and with enemy units not allowing you to resach your flag, you'll see that you started off in CTF with the wrong defensive tactic

and then you'll kick your self

this is not CS/SoF/UT

you can't really Camp on the Flags, it's not like they are down a long halway where you can easily defend that exit

we're in the open in OFP

expect any thing

expect me to come from your side and walk up behind your men

they will hear me but think I'm one of you

expect that

expect to lose if ou do nothing but sachel your flag with 7 other men

In my opinion, there's only one way to settle this argument...both of you put your money where your mouth is:

-Pete and RN put together an 8 on 8 match and play out this scenario.  

-Play best out of 3.  

-Either man can bring a squad of his choosing.  

-Match to be played on Radishville T-1.

-Play a CTF map decided on by mutual vote.  

-Tiebreaking map vote goes to server admin (Angry Radish...up for this?)

-Need to figure out a way to get a few neutral spectators in....

The only way to know for sure is to cut through all this B.S and test the tactics in a "real" situation.  Let's settle this argument once and for all!

P.S.:  Is there a wager involved?  Perhaps the loser must submit a "Post of Official Apology" ??

I'll give you till Friday or Sat to up with 8 men that can play Fri or Sat night on a dedicated server in NA, and have them sach the #### out of the flag and my RN wont even practice for anti sach tactics for CTF

you have choice of maps, and team

the map must contain more then 3 Amored vehicles each side

I just need 1 flag capture to win, and dont need any more then 1 mission to play

and we'll simply prove it to you

me or my men can be contacted though my links or my emails and

<a href="http://www.roughnecks.org/ofp/squad.xml

" target="_blank">http://www.roughnecks.org/ofp/squad.xml

</a>

I'll also have three Elite other men at my disposal

now I'll warn you only once

RN main combat style is Silent DM

this means if you move, walk or breath a RN will kill you becasue he instanty knows where you POS is

We find CTF so easy with this style traing and only need 1 man to defend the flag with it

you see we can walk with out ANY one hearing us when we chose, and no this is not a cheat, and not crawling, it's pure OFP

be sure to get men ready, you have 1 week

we train and play every night on russins server in NA

Feel free to join and just play to see thier level of game play

I laugh at sach users Muuuhahahahahaha

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 4:28 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)